Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World (27253 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / 19-yr-old Girl Attacked By A Tiger In Thailand / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by UnimkeAk(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2013
To my urborn son.. U must beat dis record.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by sulakishop(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2013
I look at this boy and remember arik and daniel from benin to lagos!
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Ama28(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
What a father, you need to believe in your son's ability to invest time and reasonable resources to such course. Most parents will care less!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by orlarbissy(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2013
grin
alpha conde: Nigerian kids fly planes too. On play station
grin
alpha conde: Nigerian kids fly planes too. On play station
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by abioyeolufemi6: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2013
grin[i][/i] NA 1 OF D GREAT SIGN OF

....TALK NOW!

DIS LIFE IN JUST TUNING AROUND
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Adflex1(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2013
Make the Lad come Fly Dana Airline or Sosoliso,..make ah see in weight grin
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by HIPROFILE(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
dplomaticVal: It's an unnecessary risk for the man to endorse the boy to fly aircraft @ such age.

what shall it profit the inane man if his son receivs plethora of eulogies as the youngest pilot today Ω loses his life tomao to plane crash.angry vanity

Typical nigerian man's thought! Guy they dant think like nigerians and that's what put them ahead of this nation called nigerian.according to d pix it shows he has only two kids I guess u know what that means when compared to a nigerian man. Menn our mentality needs to change in dis country if nat nigeria remains backward and would always put blames on their leaders.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Gilbertman(m): 4:04am On Sep 05, 2013
prince_onx: My mate, am so happy for you!
I just love my fellow Naijas /Nairalanders, They make my day all the time!! Kudos to Prince Onyx.You are a life of the show.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Gilbertman(m): 4:14am On Sep 05, 2013
brownlord: IST TO COMMENT ON PAGE 2 AGAIN, WOW TODAY IS SURELY A GOOD DAY, ADAMA, GOD BLESS YOUR THE WONDERFUL RICE AND BEANS YOU WOKE ME UP WITH

Again am not fully prepared for this speech, i never knew this would make front page in 2nd page, its not by my power, but i want quickly acknowledge the following individual that contributed to my success in making this a success.

First to my mother, she carried me on her womb for 9 months and special thank to my father that deposited me there.

Secondly to all my friends that have encouraged me never to relent in anything i do, i know this was going to happen one day but i never knew it will be so soon.

Third, to my corper girl friend, she has been with me for some days now, only for me to wake up this morning she already prepared rice and beans with egg, but no meat nor fish, but i still thank God because i ate chicken through the egg.

Not forgetting my one and only Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, the agbadagburu, the omienmien omienmien, the odidi gbo oi gbo of Nairaland, for creating this rehabilitation center.

Special thanks also goes to Global COM, that collects 7500 naira from my alawi every month as subscription.

Finally this would not have been possible with out the effort of the follow people

END TIME THINGS CREW.

IST TO COMMENT CREW.

PRICE OF GARR.I CREW

THE POLITICAL THUGS WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND, BOTH PDP AND ACN AND THEIR LEADERS, GBAWE, INSINCERENIGERIAN, BILLY, I FOR CALL ONE OTHER NAME, BUT I NO WON SERVE BAN YET.

ALL THE TRIBAL WARRIORS I NO FORGET UNA.

LASTLY, YOU AND YOU AND YOU THAT TOOK TIME OUT TO READ THIS MY MEANINGLESS IST TO COMMENT SPEECH, I SAY MAY OLUWA MAKE YOU BIGGER AND PUT YOU IN THIS MY POSITION ONE DAY,

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, AM NOT CARRIED AWAY BY MY SUCCESS TODAY, AM STILL TRYING TO ACHIEVE MORE AND MAY BE ONE DAY I WILL BE THE OP AND THE IST TO COMMENT TOGETHER, I HAVE ALWAYS KNOW THAT IN LIFE

YOUR POSITION TODAY IS ANOTHER MANS DREAM...I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE DONT ENVY MY SUCCESS

Well . you absolutely left out comment about the posted topic.Your eulogy of self is/was hilarious.
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Lolitua(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Raymonbell:

every body hate Chris
lol....sharp guy
Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by Lolitua(f): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
lino_kimmy: lol lil dude from across the street can I hold a dollar when you get off that plane?...
lol...i lyk d way u reason...sharp guy!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World by linokimmy(m): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Lolitua:
lol...i lyk d way u reason...sharp guy!!!!
thanks G!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. / Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.