Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? (605 Views)

Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos / Meet The Tallest Kid In The World Who Is 3times His Mates Height / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? by Slizbeat(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well, lemme just state the most ridiculous thing I did as a young boy. A certain time I was desperate to ride a bicycle and what I did was to drop my younger brother as collateral to the boy who borrowed me the bike.....cheesy just imagine me....

No forming... If u were born in my generation u should remember all dis;
I Miss those days wen we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms,U Remember na??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit. X_X• D days of ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar....,Edet is a boy• Chei, i remember those days wen one naira na money,wen groundnut was 5kobo & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police andthief• D days of mama & papa play• days wen we use to build houses wit sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change Uя style, ten ten,skipping, stop! U remember nau!• those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering• those days wen rubber band was stock exchange• Days wen votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons• D days of limca soft drinks& choco milo advert on black & white tv & sunday rendevous by1:30pm• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days wen eleganza pen was d best• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out• The days wen NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minits then national anthem be4 they resume program @ 4pm• The days wen basket sandals,simbi & Bata sandals were d best• Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv, Star time,Gotv$M.C.L has come. No more old fun.I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u r not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u ar d INDOMIE generation!
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? by RINE1: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Cant stop laughing. This thread is gonna be another funny one. Pray it gets to front page.
@ topic... I stole biscuites from my sister's store, hid it in my pant and took it to school.

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? by chifreke(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
i acted as mother all the tyme...good old days am so happy with the experience!
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? by RINE1: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
chifreke: i acted as mother all the tyme...good old days am so happy with the experience!
face me i slap you tins
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing You've Ever Done As A Kid Or When You Were Younger? by chifreke(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
RINE.:

face me i slap you tins
i doubt if u can stand my last child mongrol!

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Man That Claims He Is Dillish's Missing Father After She Won $300,000 / Pictures Actress Kate Henshaw Working Out / Ysghubs Industry Nite Presents Bez @ Oriental Hotel Dec 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.