Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? (953 Views)

. What Would Be Your First Reaction If You Get This Kind Of Message / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
I got talking with some of my flat mates some time ago about this whole gay issue. In the course of our discussion, I remembered one interview our Nollywood screen goddess Omotola granted some years ago, where she was asked (paraphrased)'what would be your first reaction, if you should rush down to your house to get something you forgot, only for you to enter the bedroom and see your husband in bed with another man'? Ah! She said she would first burst out laughing, thereafter they would have a heart to heart discussion on how they can deal with the issue. I kept askin myself if it was because it was a man thats why she would laugh, cause I know that would and can never be the same reaction if it's a lady. So what would be your very first reaction if you come into the house and see your significant other in bed with someone of same sex?
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Don't tell me everyone on NL is gay...undecided
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Phiozy: Don't tell me everyone on NL is gay...undecided
cheesy
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by yommyismine(f): 6:07am On Nov 14, 2013
ve a nice discussion by askin her why n wen did he started it
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Danhumprey: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Not everyone on Naira land is gay. angry
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by dmcdad: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
shocked
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by CyrusLevi(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Jamb question?
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by baralatie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatna serious prayer!
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Holy water and cane should perform a miracle!

1 Like

Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Jackisback: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Go for deliverance and you will become normal smiley

Gay Spirit is satan

at SCOAN they have Gay - deliverance service each Thursday
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Yahoo1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
well if i walk in..the only sensible thing to do is try a 3some....
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by dnacrystal: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
My mouth goes dry.
Re: Your First Reaction Discovering He Or She Is Gay? by Yahoo1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
dnacrystal: My mouth goes dry.
*hands her Father mbaka's holy water

(1) (Reply)

Man And 7 Friends Take Turns In Raping Lover After She Dumped Him / Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? / If U Were To Be A Material Used For Covering D Body What Material Wil U Like 2 B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.