Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (33242 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Burger01(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
lorretta u: Won't drop anything.
Even surname
Will add his to mine
You be Magreth Thatcher? undecided
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2013
I think i need to be more relaxed when i get married.
for great value on real estate and properties in Lekki,Victoria Island and Ikoyi axis visit
http://www.distributenaija..com/2013/09/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in.html to view our listings or send us a mail at distributeinc@gmail.com or call 08186148370

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by akahp(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2013
even if i go drop anytin no b my pes o. Smetin wey i say i go even teach her xo dat we go d play 2geda. Dat 1daful moment wey i go score her dieing minute goal, she go vex dive me ¤winks¤...na rotf tinz na, 4rm dia na sokoto o (u knw na). In 9months we go kary our ejima or triplet. Cant waitooo....ASUU sef no d help matas. ##stil meking my iyanga torotoro d go wia i dey go##.
Meh nobody tif my style o

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
When I am married I will have to drop the "keeping to myself attitude" and also quit seducing girls...
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by denony(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2013
I am not sure i am droping anything, will sit her down, tell her everything about me. then ask her if its ok by her and not gonna be a problem, cos they are what gives me joy. she can join me in some. she doesnt like soccer, but trust me i will make sure she becomes addicted to MANCHESTER UNITED. She will be the one to tell me when there is a match. a calender will be drawn to accomodate my extra curriculum activities.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2013
bestcindy: re they costumetic or medical lens.

Cosmetic.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by McLuhan(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2013
k4kenny: Hmmm. Lemme see. My maiden name, address, some degree of freedom (not that I was an outgoing person), the ability to watch tv all night long grin (in fact general interest in tv, hardly watch it these days), living space, had to port from a big comfy duplex to a tiny 2 b/r flat :-/

On the other hand I gained
A loving caring man
A cosy, happy albeit small home
2 wonderful, beautiful, amazing, heart
warming( could go on forever...) Kids cheesy
The ability to be s queen of my small home. I run tins my way cool
A renowned sense of responsibility
Also a few lbs due to childbirth embarassed
Your post almost brought tears to my eyes, even though, as a man, I don't often shed tears. It's so heart-warming to imagine the love that must surround that cosy little home. Please do everything to sustain that warmth. The world definitely needs more of such happy families. Thanks for sharing that love with us. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by yinkeys(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2013
k4kenny: Hmmm. Lemme see. My maiden name, address, some degree of freedom (not that I was an outgoing person), the ability to watch tv all night long grin (in fact general interest in tv, hardly watch it these days), living space, had to port from a big comfy duplex to a tiny 2 b/r flat :-/

On the other hand I gained
A loving caring man
A cosy, happy albeit small home
2 wonderful, beautiful, amazing, heart
warming( could go on forever...) Kids cheesy
The ability to be s queen of my small home. I run tins my way cool
A renowned sense of responsibility
Also a few lbs due to childbirth embarassed
wow luv ur post

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by McLuhan(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
azeezengr: ...Reading in the night for long hours...as I have got to do some "practical" project for peaceful co-existence!
"My son, be amonished: Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh" (Eccl. 12:12).
But "enjoy life with the wife whom you love ...and whatever you do (to her or with her at night), do it with all your might" (Eccl. 9:9,10).

5 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by pianogirl(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
denony: I am not sure i am droping anything, will sit her down, tell her everything about me. then ask her if its ok by her and not gonna be a problem, cos they are what gives me joy. she can join me in some. she doesnt like soccer, but trust me i will make sure she becomes addicted to MANCHESTER UNITED. She will be the one to tell me when there is a match. a calender will be drawn to accomodate my extra curriculum activities.
ONE UNITED!!!

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by murphybo(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2013
i will stop fooling around with girls
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by FBICIA(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2013
Fuc..king without conndom
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Natureboyfk(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2013
My Virginity...LOOOooL
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Incrizz(f): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Damojo: My love for pets. She won't allow my Lhasa spend a night in the house since we got married. The poor dog is feeling like an outcast in my vet's place without bigger dogs.....SAD!
Sad.. cry
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Incrizz(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2013
byvan:

Cosmetic.

Lmao
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by joe4christ(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2013
My virginity. Lol!

**END TIME QUESTION**
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ayobase(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2013
After reading through, one can easily observe that the greatest 'drop' for a lady is her 'maiden' name....no wonder u see some attaching their father's name still...Iyabo and the likes...It is indeed a big deal for them!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by eme1n(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2013
my HUGE mojo collection. locked away for 5yrs now... wink
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Abas85: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2013
I dropped most of ma single fwends,watching matches outside,we watch 2geda nw at home iv got ma cables,i no longer drink bt now i made luv 2 her every minute of day im at home and finally no social networking wen we are 2geda.lolz
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by melbmab(f): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2013
life_style: I'm not dropping anything! angry
sure ure ready?
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by SmashingM(f): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2013
I'll drop my heaping cloths on my bed (i like it when i have to huddle on one side of my bed with my cloths taking up the other side). Hubby to be is die hard meticulous. I'll drop my maiden name and my privacy.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Policewoman(f): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
My father's name of course in exchange to that of my husband. All other things remain valid smiley
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by coolest01(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2013
Stegomiah: Not yet married, but i'll av 2 drop my fathers name, my privacy 2 some extent... and i'll have to face the new challenges ahead!
and I'd love u to pick up the name UDAH grin

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Fabulous36(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Not yet married but i will loose my surname, privacy, freedom and travelling when i choose
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by UyiIredia(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Policewoman: My father's name of course in exchange to that of my husband. All other things remain valid smiley

I hope sleeping with other men isn't valid as well undecided
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Mrbee21(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2013
SELF SERVICING AND WATCHING INDECENCY
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Excessive travelling
Clubbing (don't have a baby sitter)
Sleeping in (I have to wake up when my big and small babies are awake)
Missing sunday service (hubby sees it as a taboo)
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by meetmuyiwa(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Sleeping without dinner. I do that a lot as a single but now i realized it is an offense to come back from work and say "I don't feel like eating". you go explain where you branch before coming home.
I also had to drop staying on my laptop 24/7. im now forced to sit down and watch TV (African magic). But i thank God she sleeps early. so as soon as she is asleep, i jump back to my laptop grin

4 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by tlops(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Ny virginity, my wallet, some degree of freedom,
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by tosingcfr(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Not yet... don't plan to drop shit for any man who OBVIOUSLY won't drop shit for me

mtcheeew!!!
SMH. You got to compromise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.