Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (33247 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by okooloyun1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by okooloyun1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by onuwaje(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Cele-pope:
SOAPY grin grin
EWU
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by okooloyun1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Saraben: not married yet...BT I guess I will drop d husband
Wow! Team Sister for life.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by passionate88: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
R2bees: Arsenal addiction...
I no go drop am o,instead of me to drop am, I go dey go church regularly, plus including weekly service, I fit even join worker sef bt I must to watch my match. If na so marriage go b for me, I rather remain single
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ladygogo: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: being married has enough perks too.

Of course it does, but society makes it seem like the perks of being married outweighs being single. However, some individuals enjoy being single.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ladygogo: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2013
ireneidiva:
Me too. I guess its about choosing somebody that wiLl understand you and can live with you the way you are.

you going to have to compromise.You both should not make breakfast for your kids at night though.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by okooloyun1(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2013
I wil adjust d time i spend on nairaland.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by dokunbam(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2013
More cash
Atomic missile
Some...
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Chris95(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2013
dasparrow:

Yes, being married has a lot of perks if you are an African man living in a patriarch driven African society but there are hardly any perks for the African woman living in Africa who unbeknownst to her just became a glorified housemaid and baby breeding machine the day she said 'I do.' Let's be sincere!

Speak 4 ur wife dude.

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by armyofone(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2013
Solution:
Get a lynon full of ata rodo or habaneros, wash and blend till smooth.
Add a tit bit of oil in sauce pan and fry the pepper (add salt or knorr) for some minutes. Pour into a storage plastic and put in fridge. Cook your normal stew without pepper for family etc. Add your 'only' pepper sauce to your own meals. Very delish cheesy

[quote author=damiso]

My love for over the top spicy (peppery) food cos my husband cant tolerate pepper and I got tired of making two stews.
quote]

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by meee1: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Wow

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Kirinwa: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2013
destino24: undecided am not married yet. but i know am not gonna lose my smart skills to marriage. plus my obsession with computers

2nd to comment
it's a miracle!! !

Oh I thought I was the only one that has obsession with internet.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Praise5: 1:33am On Sep 04, 2013
o
ireneidiva:
Me too. I guess its about choosing somebody that wiLl understand you and can live with you the way you are.
honey believe me its not about someone who understands you cos dats another issue. we are talking about changes that occur in your life that you can't even help. believe me when I was single everybody knows dat once I'm asleep even a trumpet can't wake me but look at me still awake in the middle of the night taking care of my baby. do you know infact you won't even realise you have dropped certain things because they happen like magic. before I always want things my way but today I have dropped that and learnt to put others into consideration. guess what? you do all these with JOY!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by duruh: 1:40am On Sep 04, 2013
til i get married
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Praise5: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2013
life_style:

If she can't tolerate me while dating then NO MARRIAGE! SIMPLE angry

I'm always on my Laptop and ain't gonna drop it for nobody...
One day you will drop it I tell you. maybe not for ur spouse but the kids. when the time comes you won't even know. its not about tolerance always but sometimes the situation just demands ur attention and the last thing dat will cross ur mind is ur laptop. not that you will stop entirely but sometimes you won't just care, after all I'm here now and dats because my child does not require my attention now. even hubby dedicates his time for our adorable too. its fun

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 04, 2013
I dropped my virginity wink
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 04, 2013
I will reduce my traveling and also some Friends who always make me keep late n@ night.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ireneidiva(f): 3:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Praise5: ohoney believe me its not about someone who understands you cos dats another issue. we are talking about changes that occur in your life that you can't even help. believe me when I was single everybody knows dat once I'm asleep even a trumpet can't wake me but look at me still awake in the middle of the night taking care of my baby. do you know infact you won't even realise you have dropped certain things because they happen like magic. before I always want things my way but today I have dropped that and learnt to put others into consideration. guess what? you do all these with JOY!!!
cry
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by oketoyinboshola(m): 3:50am On Sep 04, 2013
I would stop using Condom... If you know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by talentedjoe(m): 5:11am On Sep 04, 2013
grandstar: you no get choose but to drop am. i second to that
i think yu need to drop ur English!. . smiley
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by TheMan3: 5:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Mama Ebo pepper rice.. hmmm im gonna miss that resturant. smiley

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by NosaHenry(m): 5:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Used to be the lord of babes kingdom. Have to painfully drop all of them.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2013
mrs.bejahisky:
I dropped my virginity wink
you wey dem disvirgin for js2 sad
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by chenu(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2013
byvan: No one is perfect but the desire to attain a certain level of perfection is natural, its only a fool that remains stiff in his ways.No marriage can work,if you make it all about "You , you must adjust your ways in certain areas,like it or not.

"The way you are" won't fly in any marriage, some lifestyle,character and attitude adjustment must be made.that's why compatibility is important,despite being compatible, somethings must change.
meaningful post
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2013
I have remained stuck to my guns.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by cnsprince(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Stopped smoking my cool Benson & Hedges sticks: but took up to four years. Discovered I'm better off without the sticks.

7 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by 49cents(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2013
dasparrow:

Yes, being married has a lot of perks if you are an African man living in a patriarch driven African society but there are hardly any perks for the African woman living in Africa who unbeknownst to her just became a glorified housemaid and baby breeding machine the day she said 'I do.' Let's be sincere!

when has taking care of your house become enslavement or were you born with a womb and bosoms for decoration?
can we not look at marraige like a cage.....marraige that has love in it is a very beautiful thang!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by zutu29: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Diamonddamsel: I lost my cry baby tendencies to become a stroung woman.
if ur english teacher catch u
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by bestcindy(f): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2013
byvan: My contact lens,i had to stop fooling around with my sight,my privacy and surname.
re they costumetic or medical lens.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Horo(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Plenty things oh uncountable sef once ur married before u know u have change completely anything u want to do u have to consider ur family first,can't go out anyhow,can't stay out late cant see ur old girlfriends anyhow without proper planning,even common speed u have to think bout ur family u don't wanna die and leave them,almost all ur freedoms are gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.