Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? (2269 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by pearlesther: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Married men and women in the house pls share with us how it feels to be married,how old is your marriage,wht are ur challenges in d marriage,your UPs and Down.kindly share and advice pple that are getting married soon you are blessed as you are contributing heartedly. Thx
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Twinmama(f): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
A year & 8 month, been exciting, full of challenges bt we manage it 9cly. We had agreed dat we dont want 3rd party in our marriage during courtship, so we settle our diffs b4 going 2 sleep. Let me tell u some of the things dat cause misunderstanding for us
1. Sex, i dont like waking @ 9t or very early in d morning bt he really does so i feel disturbed
2. Food, he wants me 2 cook everytime because i'm a wonderful cook
3. Money, when we are short of fund attimes we do nt tolerate ourselves.

But over time things changed we got along got less quarrels, he got more contracts make love b4 sleeping, he helps in d kitchen too. I'm really enjoying my marriage. You know what, he prepared my breakfast 2day i came home met lunch ready, in d evening i was very exhausted he prepared dinner too. So it's been greatkiss
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Kanwulia: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
3rd marriage. The best!!! 14 years!!!!
Married for 20years total! cool
All from the SOUTH-SOUTH!

ALL OTHER PARTS OF DELTA STATE BESIDES MY DARLING DELTA NORTH, TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA X0. kiss
NORTHERN NIGERIA, TUFIAAAAAAKWA X1. embarassed
WESTERN NIGERIA, TUFIAAAAAAKWA X2. angry
EASTERN NIGERIA, TUFIAAAAAAKWA X3. cry

I can NEVER get married to ANY MAN THAT IS NOT FROM DELTA NORTH!!! cool
Cheap PHOCK n' DUMP only! cool

Lots of experience DEALING with NIGERIAN MEN!!!

6 EMBRYOS TOTAL!!!! cool

Btw! 4 grand babies too! cool
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Afam4eva(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
My marraige has been fine so far.
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva: My marraige has been fine so far.
You and Adaobi are already married?
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Kanwulia: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
I go MARRY cyber moderator!!!
Part 7!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che

Father lord! Passeth By Me Not!!! grin

When will I marry my own SUPER-ASSSSSSH MOD? cheesy

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Following
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
cool
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by demelza: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin
Kanwulia: I go MARRY cyber moderator!!!
Part 7!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che che
grin Couldnt help it.. But this is funny
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by ladygogo: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Kanwulia: 3rd marriage. The best!!! 14 years!!!!

ALL OTHER PARTS OF DELTA STATE BESIDES MY DARLING DELTA NORTH, TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA X0. kiss

I can NEVER get married to ANY MAN THAT IS NORTH FROM DELTA NORTH!!! cool

6 EMBRYOS TOTAL!!!! cool

Btw! 4 grand babies too! cool

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Kanwulia: 3rd marriage. The best!!! 14 years!!!!

I can NEVER get married to ANY MAN THAT IS NOT FROM DELTA NORTH!!! cool

6 EMBRYOS TOTAL!!!! cool

Btw! 4 grand babies too!
cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This woman has old oooooo.....
wetin she dey find for cyber-space, na newspapers you suppose dey read tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Afam4eva(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Kanwulia:
So, you're from Delta North and you hate Igbos soo much
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Kanwulia: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This woman has old oooooo.....
wetin she dey find for cyber-space, na newspapers you suppose dey read tongue tongue tongue wink wink

DEBECHUKWU OJUKWU nor dey NL? cheesy
With grey PUBIC BIA-BIA and all?
Mtcheeeeew!
Abi NL na h-only for OLD, BAAAAALD MEN NI? grin

As OOOOOOLD AS PA ANENIH, and STILL RRRRROCKING BOTH BOAT AND CRADLE!!!!

Chop SSSSSSHYTE DARLING!!!!! kiss

I LAUGH IN FLAVOUR N'ABANIA !!!

Eeeeey-Heeeeeey-Heeeeeey-HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

OYOLIMAAAAAH!!!!!
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Kanwulia: 1:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, you're from Delta North and you hate Igbos soo much

I am from EDO STATE!
My mom and husband are BOTH FROM ASABA!!!! cool
I HATE IGBOS WITH LETHAL PASSION!!!!
Especially YOOOOOOU from "ACROSS THE BRIDGE OF SORROW"!!!! kiss

Una nor go DIE beta!!! AMEN!!!! kiss
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Afam4eva(m): 1:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Kanwulia:

I am from EDO STATE!
My mom and husband are BOTH FROM ASABA!!!! cool
I HATE IGBOS WITH LETHAL PASSION!!!!
Especially YOOOOOOU from "ACROSS THE BRIDGE OF SORROW"!!!! kiss

Una nor go DIE beta!!! AMEN!!!! kiss
Does it mean you hate your mom and Husband too I don't just understand your frustration.
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Kanwulia: 1:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Does it mean you hate your mom and Husband too I don't just understand your frustration.

As for my mom and my husband? Too bad I can't gerrrrrrid of both!!!!! I would have done JUST THAT! kiss
My prayers will be answered ONE-DAY.

JUST ONE DAY! I will REJOICE O! grin

I can't wait for BOTH to QUENCH!!!! AMEN!!!

On one condition! NOT BY MY HANDS!!!! kiss
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Afam4eva(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Kanwulia:

As for my mom and my husband? Too bad I can't gerrrrrrid of both!!!!! I would have done JUST THAT! kiss
My prayers will be answered ONE-DAY.

JUST ONE DAY! I will REJOICE O! grin
I no just understand this woman sha. I think some water has passed under the bridge that has made you hate Igbos will so much passion. Do you mind sharing?
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Kanwulia: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
I no just understand this woman sha. I think some water has passed under the bridge that has made you hate Igbos will so much passion. Do you mind sharing?

What kind of water? undecided
What kind of bridge? undecided

Neither! I have ABSOLUTELY no doubt that IGBOS ARE THE WORRRRRRRST HUMAN-LOOK-ALIKES that SATAN EVER FASHIONED BY MISTAKE!!!

Followed by YORUBA PEEPS!

So which of the bridges or waters ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT? cheesy

You lack understanding!

My assertions have TO DO WITH NIGERIA . . . . . . . . AND NIGERIAN POLITICS AS THEY AFFECT US ALL AS NIGERIANS DARLING ONLY!!! So, GERRRRROVA yourself AND YOUR FANTASMAGGGGGORIC ILLUSIONS of my person !!! kiss

I have NO EXPERIENCES but THOSE OF A HAPPY CHILDHOOD/LIFE TO SHARE WITH YOU! AMMMMEN!!!! kiss

Sorry to disappoint YOU and YOUR ILK! THIS IS ABOUT NIGERIA, not my happy life!!!

Thank you!!!! kiss

Now, back to topic!!! kiss

*thread unfollowed*
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Kanwulia:

DEBECHUKWU OJUKWU nor dey NL? cheesy
With grey PUBIC BIA-BIA and all?
Mtcheeeeew!
Abi NL na h-only for OLD, BAAAAALD MEN NI? grin

As OOOOOOLD AS PA ANENIH, and STILL RRRRROCKING BOTH BOAT AND CRADLE!!!!

Chop SSSSSSHYTE DARLING!!!!! kiss

I LAUGH IN FLAVOUR N'ABANIA !!!

Eeeeey-Heeeeeey-Heeeeeey-HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

OYOLIMAAAAAH!!!!!

lolz....nothing do you, ma-am!
I still need the secret to your one-million usernames though wink wink
Do you open new e-mails for all of them or you have a way of getting past using a new e-mail
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Why diverting this beautiful topic? if u want to share how bad and good some tribes are, why not open a new thread and stop all this nonsence pls?
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by pearlesther: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
My topic says how old is ur marriage and how you are coping in it,i really dnt understand wht some pple are yarning here dis is not a tribal topic pls dnt derail from it.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by buklan4realyah(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls ooooooo,,, carry on d topic oo.... stop quoting odas.
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by chayooh(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Been married two years. It's been a bumpy ride but some marriages start that way. The typical story of "OMG U GUYS LOOK GREAT TOGETHER!!!" or "YOU HAVE A CUTE BABY" and all. Without knowing what goes on inside angry . We are getting better with each day like FINE WINE learning TEAMWORK and hard work in the marriage cheesy and this has further increased our desire to be together. wink

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by eagleeye2: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you dey folo mgbeketoto dey argue..... sorry na your name.
Afam4eva:
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
I'm getting married next year, so in negative values.

chayooh: Been married two years. It's been a bumpy ride but some marriages start that way. The typical story of "OMG U GUYS LOOK GREAT TOGETHER!!!" or "YOU HAVE A CUTE BABY" and all. Without knowing what goes on inside angry . We are getting better with each day like FINE WINE learning TEAMWORK and hard work in the marriage cheesy and this has further increased our desire to be together. wink
I wish you all the best, keep on working at it smiley

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 05, 2013
chayooh: Been married two years. It's been a bumpy ride but some marriages start that way. The typical story of "OMG U GUYS LOOK GREAT TOGETHER!!!" or "YOU HAVE A CUTE BABY" and all. Without knowing what goes on inside angry . We are getting better with each day like FINE WINE learning TEAMWORK and hard work in the marriage cheesy and this has further increased our desire to be together. wink

It gets berra
Believe me
The first few years can be rough but after a while you will become great friends and great lovers if both of you are determined to make it work
I had times I felt like leaving
Every once in a while he still pisses me off and I know I do same to him
That is normal.our siblings piss us off too,that is life
But love conquers all
Never let bitterness take over
Bitterness builds resentment and once resentment comes in ,it takes a special grace to love that person.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that my husband will give his life for me and the children
That is an assurance everywoman should have
If you know that you know that you know that the man loves you
Stick with him And work at it

My watchword which I advise you to try is in form of question and it goes like this

Babyosisi,Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy

I choose to be happy.
You can insist on being right and be the most miserable woman on earth

I am talking from years of marriage and many mistakes along the way
Watch the people you listen to ,pray and keep away from negative people.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2013
Been married almost eight years and still learning. Had our first 10 months after wedding so couldnt do second honeymoon! I have learnt alot about two people - my wife and myself. I have learnt several things about myself that I did not know about. Same for my wife.

The first couple of years are very important cos thats when you begin to really understand ur partner especially if you never lived together. If possible dont have a third party live with you the first two years as you need that time to really bond before the stress of making money sets it.

First couple of years we prayed together everyday and believe me it works. I have seen real life miracles happen and I will say pray together as much as possible. It also helps you connect better as you find out you get to know each other's burdens!

Also bé careful not to neglect each other when the kids come. For those of us abroad, it really is a challenge as you have to pay for help. After the first 3-5 yrs and with two kids the pressure to earn more starts. You want to move to a bigger house, ride better cars, send kids to best schools etc. THis part can bé tricky as understanding is key. All in all I will marry the same person again however may bé do some things differently if I had my way. But I believe God is in control and has always been!

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by mcfynest(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2013
hey pls am not yet married o.....and marriage still far. ..

ehn ehn @ op, wen u say marriage, are you also talking about same sex marriage because if not then you are discriminating o
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by pearlesther: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2013
mcfynest: hey pls am not yet married o.....and marriage still far. ..

ehn ehn @ op, wen u say marriage, are you also talking about same sex marriage because if not then you are discriminating o
. Tufiakwaaaa olorun maje God forbid me talk abt same sex marriage.By d way what is same sex marriage?infact I'm not willing to know so no need of telling me about it,wht I'm talking abt is the marriage between and man and woman which God Himself ordained I beg let d sharing flow jare good couples of nairaland don't mind u no derailing. Cheers
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by kemifemi: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Been married for 1 year 8 months. I married my friend whom I knew since I was 14. We started dating wen I was 21.
Have known him since I was a child.we lived in d same estate,attended same church n secondary school.
Am enjoying my marriage cos I married my best paddy for jungle .Known him all my life.
But my marriage will sure b sweeter if God blesses my womb! Am seriously TTC.
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by mcfynest(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
pearlesther: . Tufiakwaaaa olorun maje God forbid me talk abt same sex marriage.By d way what is same sex marriage?infact I'm not willing to know so no need of telling me about it,wht I'm talking abt is the marriage between and man and woman which God Himself ordained I beg let d sharing flow jare good couples of nairaland don't mind u no derailing. Cheers

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE GAY PEOPLE

SEE DISCRIMINATION O.

LET HIM THAT IS WITHOUT SIN BE THE IST TO CAST A STONE.
Re: How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
My

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend / Lovely Photographs From A Brother's Wedding / What Would You Advice Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.