Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (1705 Views)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country / Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by trendystuf(f): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2013
Mohammed Afar, the resident of Aleppo area in Syria is 11 years old. The modified Kalashnikov assault rifle he carries stretches to more than half of his height. Over the top of his faded yellow jacket a Free Syrian Army (FSA) vest holds three extra clips, each full with live ammunition, and a walkie-talkie. An FSA badge sits on one side and a rendering of the Islamic Shahada, in Arabic calligraphy, on the other.
He says he does not miss school or want to stay at home with his mother and two sisters. “I want to stay as a fighter until Bashar is killed,” he says, referring to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. The fighters surrounding him, all claiming to be from Liwa al-Tawhid, pass him a sniper rifle and offer to take him to a frontline, so he can demonstrate his shooting.The father of the boy, Mohammed Saleh Afar refers to his son as “ great shot” and “a little lion.” According to Mohammed “When my father goes to the frontline, he takes me with him,” says Mohammed. “He says to be careful and we find a safe place to shoot from.”Over the course of its grinding 21-month insurgency, Syria’s children have endured numerous abuses.

Why are they using children for combat and other military purposes. Isn't this child abuse?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photo-meet-11-year-old-boy-whose-dream.html

Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by livingstoneony(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2013
Omo that gun does not make him look like a child to me sha, but y children?
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2013
No be small tin oooo
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2013
Hmm
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by Omen100(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2013
And I will be ban by saying I have a planning of killing SEXKILZ. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by Madawaki01(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Omen100: And I will be ban by saying I have a planning of killing SEXKILZ. angry angry angry angry angry
u shud be ban 4 murdering english.
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by koman: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2013
singing Jesse Jagz " ama murder dem "
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by UyiIredia(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Omen100: And I will be ban by saying I have a planning of killing SEXKILZ. angry angry angry angry angry

Im no send $h*t. The guy's on point. You no fit do nathang !

# team 3310.
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by UyiIredia(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2013
@ topic: If an 11-year old boy studying Quantum Physics (a mentally tasking coutse even for adults) isn't child abuse then killing a president (despite the emotional fortitude needed) isn't.
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by collins123(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country by Omen100(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Madawaki01: u shud be ban 4 murdering english.

you self go fear collable ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2013: How Nollywood Stars Stormed APGA Rally To Campaign For Obiano. / What Is Happening In Kaduna? / Breaking News!!! Akpabio Bribes PDP NWC Members with $300,000 each to sack Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.