Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement (14125 Views)

Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by anonimi: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
emiye: That guy decided to activate his conscience.

That election result was not in anyway close, it makes no sense trying to rig it.. Any sensible and sincere person knows it was rigged judging with certain surrounding circumstances.

Which kain yeye conscience be dat?
Like the flip-flop one of Madam Ayoka, the Ekiti state INEC commissioner
Abeg yarn another tori make we hear!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by abacus(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
You all calling the guy APC member are wrong.

These are my deductions on the whole issue, and it's a shame.

1. Offa will never vote for PDP.

2. Every sitting government (PDP) see Offa as rebel.

3. So they neglect Offa in-terms of good roads, appointments, amenities etc.. As am typing go check Offa road compare to Oro - Omu Aran road. Coming from Osun State, on getting to Erin-Ile, you start seeing 'jaga jaga' road till you get to Ajase-Ipo. Ajase-Ipo is a nodal town, it links Ilorin, Offa and Oro. Of all the roads, it's only Offa road that is 'Jaga Jaga'

4. Some elders, feel it cant continue like this, Offa wants government presence. In their mind, they love Offa more than the likes of Jarus wink etc, they agree with the sitting government, to rig and give PDP a way. This singularly to bring government back to Offa. In those days, Offa and Ilorin share every appointments, but not anymore. Ilorin takes all and pass the crumbles to others to share(excluding Offa oo).

5. Oba Gbadamosi Mufu hands are not clean. Winning in appeal court is more important than peace in his domain.

6. But that young man loves his people. He knows posterity will judge him.

Shame to Kwara state government. Fattah, Bukky Saraki.
Shame to Offa elders. Olofa and his cohorts.
Shame to Kwara state SEC.

It's not too late to return people's mandate, this act alone can turn Offa upside down, and casualties go ya pa. Pray God intervenes before things get out hand. Amin.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by mekaboy(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2013
abacus: You all calling the guy APC member are wrong.

These are my deductions on the whole issue, and it's a shame.

1. Offa will never vote for PDP.

2. Every sitting government (PDP) see Offa as rebel.

3. So they neglect Offa in-terms of good roads, appointments, amenities etc.. As am typing go check Offa road compare to Oro - Omu Aran road. Coming from Osun State, on getting to Erin-Ile, you start seeing 'jaga jaga' road till you get to Ajase-Ipo. Ajase-Ipo is a nodal town, it links Ilorin, Offa and Oro. Of all the roads, it's only Offa road that is 'Jaga Jaga'

4. Some elders, feel it cant continue like this, Offa wants government presence. In their mind, they love Offa more than the likes of Jarus wink etc, they agree with the sitting government, to rig and give PDP a way. This singularly to bring government back to Offa. In those days, Offa and Ilorin share every appointments, but not anymore. Ilorin takes all and pass the crumbles to others to share(excluding Offa oo).

5. Oba Gbadamosi Mufu hands are not clean. Winning in appeal court is more important than peace in his domain.

6. But that young man loves his people. He knows posterity will judge him.

Shame to Kwara state government. Fattah, Bukky Saraki.
Shame to Offa elders. Olofa and his cohorts.
Shame to Kwara state SEC.

It's not too late to return people's mandate, this act alone can turn Offa upside down, and casualties go ya pa. Pray God intervenes before things get out hand. Amin.

Nothing will happen, they are both from the same party now, so APC has won.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by abacus(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2013
mekaboy:

Nothing will happen, they are both from the same party now, so APC has won.

My brother, I say big AMEN!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 05, 2013
egift:

Where you not the same person claiming APC were making noise online while PDP was winning.

After supporting rigging, forgery and stealing of the peoples mandate - you shamelessly come here to claim he is your name-sake.

Nnaaa you be snake?
My position on the issue of local council polls in Nigeria is known. Whether conducted by APC, PDP, APGA or whatever party controlled states, local council polls in Nigeria have always been fraudulent. Any election in which the ruling party consistently wins almost all positions is nothing but fraud. Even the last one conducted under the watch of Mr Righteous, Oshiomole, was fraudulent. So if we want to fix, and I think we should fix it, we must speak in general terms and deal with it holistically

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Benjoh(m): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2013
solapex: PDP candidate rejects Offa rerun victory against KWASIEC's announcement
2013-09-04 12:57:41
A councilorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Shawo South West ward in Offa Local Government of Kwara State, Mr. Afolabi Olawole has rejected victory at the election. He was declared winner of the ward election by the Kwara State Independent Electoral Commission(KWASIEC) in  Saturday’s rerun election. He stated that he did not win in the election. According to him, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Adefioye Kayode won the election.

He spoke during APC’s media briefing in Offa on Wednesday. He stated that he rejected his announced victory based on his religious belief of not cheating. He added that his stand was also to ensure that his community did not witness violence and retrogression. He stated that he was not influenced by anybody. Also one of the presiding officers, Oyetunji Akin  said the APC won in  the councillorship and chairmanship elections in Shaw Central ward where he presided.

KWASIEC had announced that PDP won the ward. According to him, APC polled 1,213 to defeat PDP he said had 568.

http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-candidate-rejects-offa-rerun-victory-against-kwasiecs-announcement/
this is what is called WOW!!!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Benjoh(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2013
This finishes what Yar'dua wanted to revealed before he died. Yar'dua said he knew he did not win the election buh Obasanjo does the work. Obasanjo handiwork shown when the then south west PDP Govs were ushered out buy Judiciary.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2013
mekaboy: An APC member contesting under PDP, Rigged the election, won and rejected the result to disgrace PDP and win cheap political points for his main party APC.

All this things going on jst to ensure that power returns to the north in 2015. At the end of the day, the north might end up having 2 presidential candidates, Atiku and whoever APC chooses, but I see a lot of plans backfire before 2015.

Hw can apc impersonate in pdp Is Offa LGA a party @ d north.?.....abi, Are u a learner? Wake up man! Dont be decive by d those lap top u receive 4fm gej 4 his support!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by tunji2003(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2013
This is a daylight robbery by the PDP I was at the polling unit to vote on that day and it's was glaing that APC won the election convincingly, the town was standstill when the APC chaimanship candidiate came from Ilorin that tells you that he won. But Ilorin wants to cause dissaffection among we offa people but that can never happen. FANI-KAYODE twitter that if want happen in offa should happend in 2015 he said and I quote "nigeria will burn".
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by tunji2003(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2013
This is a daylight robbery by the PDP I was at the polling unit to vote on that day and it's was glaing that APC won the election convincingly, the town was standstill when the APC chaimanship candidiate came from Ilorin that tells you that he won. But Ilorin wants to cause dissaffection among we offa people but that can never happen. FANI-KAYODE twitted that if want happens in offa should happen in 2015 he said and I quote "nigeria will burn"
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Omooba77: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2013
tunji2003: This is a daylight robbery by the PDP I was at the polling unit to vote on that day and it's was glaing that APC won the election convincingly, the town was standstill when the APC chaimanship candidiate came from Ilorin that tells you that he won. But Ilorin wants to cause dissaffection among we offa people but that can never happen. FANI-KAYODE twitted that if want happens in offa should happen in 2015 he said and I quote "nigeria will burn"
Where was Fani-kayode when Lagos, Ogun,Edo were doing same. All our parties are the same, because same people run our affairs.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by okejibaba: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=ALTRUTH]It's all a charade, d guy was bought over by d desprate APC to dent PDP's image.[/quote

what image has pdp?
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by RoseEze3(f): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Congrat
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by anonimi: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Omooba77:
Where was Fani-kayode when Lagos, Ogun,Edo were doing same. All our parties are the same, because same people run our affairs.

Good question.
Very good question.
Maybe FFK has not seen this video of the Badagry LGA results anoouncement.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Please wake me up when the loudmouth SOG starts burning Fashola's Lagos that announced the fake result in favour of ACN candidates who did not win in Badagry, Ikorodu etc even in Tinubu's Ikoyi LGA council- won by Obanikoro's son.

https://www.nairaland.com/1065618/tribunal-declares-obanikoro-son-local

Yeye dey boom for dem HYPOCRITES house!!!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by trappatoni(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2013
every one in offa and its environ knew PDP can never win the election,the announcement by the electoral body is false,we all know that.They should keep on stealing votes,God is watching!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by naffysa(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2013
God bles him for saying d truth.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Orikinla(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
[size=28pt]FRESH AIR IN NEW PDP.
No more bitter leaf.
Na "Ewedu" we dey chop now o.[/size] grin
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Offa people no dey lie.

Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by penny01502: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
spare me with that rubbish. that guy is betraying PDP. He needs psychotarapy. He is insane!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Zholar(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2013
cool I can't belive this. Hmmmm! Fearing of God. My people let remeber six feet
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by yetunsbay(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
mekaboy:

You are a novice to Nigerian politics, you won't understand. This issue is not that PDP rigged the election but on whose behalf.

That guy is in PDP but an APC member. Now the question is who rigged the election? Didn't he know the election would be rigged before he went to contest? Did they not consult him before the fake result was released and he accepted?

The guy has already sold out to APC, there is nothing like a good man there, he is jst acting out a script written by APC to disgrace PDP. I am not a PDP supporter to when I see staged act I can tell.

Stop allowing politicians to use u.
ok naw wetin u wan do to please d world sef.if he agreed he won its dis same pple dat wil b clamouring he ws rigged-in.nw he dismiss d result by rejectn nw u re stil nt contempted.
Obey don sing sha*ko sogbon tele da kosiwa tele wu......
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Fishout(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
ALTRUTH: It's all a charade, d guy was bought over by d desprate APC to dent PDP's image.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Fishout(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
ALTRUTH: It's all a charade, d guy was bought over by d desprate APC to dent PDP's image.
PLEASE TELL ME,what good reputation PDP has in Nigeria.ALL we know PDP for are: rigging,thurgery,fulsification,manupulation,steal,killing,disturbing peaceful's enviroment,beating nd raping.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by awuf2008: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
muskaila114um: the story is true, am in offa right now. He made the statement at ARAB SUIT HOTEL where the APC are having there media briefing to the people. Offa is known for equity and justice whice the guy as just demostrated to the whole world not minding the political gain and d danger it impose on him
why did d guy made his declaration at APC media briefing and not at PDPs briefing. It shnws tha he is a secret card carrying member of APC or probably have been threaten by a certain influential person. The guy is not a hero but a traitor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by Mjjordan(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
i fear ignorance in ppl o...even wen d guy has said d truth many ppl stil dnt c it?it is a simple and clear fact that pdp is evil!!!!!infact,politics in whole is a dirty game!!
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by delpee(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Offa has been in opposition since the days of Sardauna who was fair to them all the same. J. Olawoyin from Offa was the leader of opposition in the Northern regional government according to what I was told.
Saraki/PDP neglected them so much forgetting that it would do PDP no good. Anyway, anyone who knows offa very well knows that they would rather vote for APC. Moreso Saheed Popoola is loved by the people and Offa people love truth and justice.
As for the councillor, he is a muslim who believes in being upright. He is a true son of offa who imbibed the values of old - core omoluabi. It shall always be well with him.
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by UmmRoqeeb: 2:35am On Sep 06, 2013
How much is pako biscuit? grin
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by tmotmo: 4:19am On Sep 06, 2013
delpee: Offa has been in opposition since the days of Sardauna who was fair to them all the same. J. Olawoyin from Offa was the leader of opposition in the Northern regional government according to what I was told.
Saraki/PDP neglected them so much forgetting that it would do PDP no good. Anyway, anyone who knows offa very well knows that they would rather vote for APC. Moreso Saheed Popoola is loved by the people and Offa people love truth and justice.
As for the councillor, he is a muslim who believes in being upright. He is a true son of offa who imbibed the values of old - core omoluabi. It shall always be well with him.

Not only what you were told.

Nairalander, this is a simple mathematics. The voting population of the entire Offa LGA has never get above 25,000 (including the contested election that brought about the re-run). Where did KWASIEC got the over 50,000 total votes from?
Re: PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement by debbleopto: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2013
penny01502: spare me with that rubbish. that guy is betraying PDP. He needs psychotarapy. He is insane!

you mean it is better you betrayed your family and people and please People Deceiving Party?

for ur info this betrayal is not in any measure to the one "new. PDP" is doing. Just watch you will see proper betrayal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Declares Strike Over Mass Sack Of Workers In Kaduna / 2023: Power Should Rotate To Southern Nigeria – Douye Diri Tells Atiku / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.