Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch (12730 Views)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by texazzpete(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2013
pro01:

Look at their greedy, scheming, conniving faces. A congregation of Judases and Brutuses. Only nitwits would think these characters represent a better alternative to the status quo.

At least better than the likes of Anenih and Tukur that your man cavorts around with.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2013
The Renegade7 must be watched, they could be the silent sponsors of Boko Haram using Amaechi as their surrogate to achieve their Born2Rule ideology. I look at their scientific looking eyes on this blog and they look confused.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu can't you read? Are my the one who wrote this news report?

Sincere9gerian,have u gone for a BP check up lately? Abeg quick go oooo.
We still like u small.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Kulas: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2013
GEJ should boldly and courageously confront these cabals.Enough is enough.Put these idiots where they belong now before they mess you up.It is now obvious that their grievances is your 2015 Presidential ambition.Since boko haram has been causing havoc here and there,how many of them formed a group to ensure how to curb the menance of BH.They are simply out to bring power back to the North.Pls GEJ power is taken by force,so use all within your power and quench these idiots now.Stop seeking for peace,they dont want peace.Let there be crisis.Clear by force anybody or anything that will stand against your path to 2015 ambition.It high time the Northerners took us as slaves.Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by IYANGBALI: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2013
I can't wait to see the end of all these criminals,including the one that said he was once shoeless

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu can't you read? Are my the one who wrote this news report?
are my?
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by racino: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2013
software man:
If the crisis is ethnic in nature, then what is shema from katsina state doing on Jonathan's side. Why is namadi sambo and tukur etc on Jonathan's side.
If you say it is ethnic that most of the governors against jonathan are from the north, would it not also be ethnic that most of the governors supporting jonathan are from the south?
when will you jonathonians realise that this ethic / religious card is counter productive? jonathan is already in a mess. You guys are only making it MESSIER!
God bless u! not only shema, why is Isa yuguda one of the jonathan's die hard supporters? Why is Ramalan Yero of kaduna on jonathan's side? the governor of Kogi too. even the governor of kebbi is yet to switch allegience! we're tired of this their ethno-religious politics. This is purely PDP affair and has nothing to do with the rest of us believe me, come what may we're voting PDP out of office 2015!
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by confusion247(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
egift: This type of yeye propaganda doesn't work again. The Kindergarten Presidency should tell us something else.

Atiku, OBJ and even Amaechi is slapping him left and right while he is still on his kneels - and you are here feeding us sawed gist.

Even Abati and Okupe have gone into hiding. Abeg tell us something else, before we follow slap you. grin

When a similar thing happened in 1996 and a secretariat was opened, Obasanjo wasn't a kindergarten president, today no secretariat have been opened and Jonathan is a kindergarten president,i wanted to call you a bigot but i later changed my mind.
The kindergarten president you know have gone to kenya and up till now your gladiators are only talking too much just like you. Why don't they go and take over at PDP secretariat as gladiators.
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by confusion247(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2013
racino:
God bless u! not only shema, why is Isa yuguda one of the jonathan's die hard supporters? Why is Ramalan Yero of kaduna on jonathan's side? the governor of Kogi too. even the governor of kebbi is yet to switch allegience! we're tired of this their ethno-religious politics. This is purely PDP affair and has nothing to do with the rest of us believe me, come what may we're voting PDP out of office 2015!
And whom do we vote in? Kindly give us three names of those that is better than Jonathan and PDP in Nigeria today.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by confusion247(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2013
texazzpete:

At least better than the likes of Anenih and Tukur that your man cavorts around with.
So Anenih is now bad but he was a saint when OBASANJO cavorts him around? Evil is fair if my friend is doing it but a sin if my enemy is doing it. shame on you bigots
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by confusion247(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
egift:

Believe me Chukwudi 4-40. Governor Amaechi is the only one capable of helping Jonathan as things stand now. Here is why:
1. Jonathan's unnecessary aggression towards Gov. Amaechi is one of the reasons the New PDP is putting forward to maintain a good PR.
2. Reconciling with Amaechi is a practical example that he will not be hostile to other Governors (a step towards a peaceful unification).
3. Governor Amaechi is an insider and also maintain a cordial relationship with the opposition - if he put in a for him it will mean a lot.

(There are over 10 good reasons. But I don't advise the kindergarten Presidency). When Atiku is done with him, memory of 2015 will be a thing of the past.

God bless Nigeria.
Atiku made more noise during Obasanjo's time than as he is doing now and nothing came out of it. After all said and done, Jonathan will still occupy aso rock till 2019 and there is nothing the seven rebels and an old man can do about it. I am happy Jonathan left them with there show of shame and went to kenya to enjoy his daily million naira meal.
EFCC will soon be engaged to follow the footsteps of RIBADU and deal with the rebels.
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by azzutee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
GEJ is just compounding to his woes by taking unnecessary and immatured actions against these strong men who have the father of nigeria politics(Obj) behind them. The attention of GEJ has been diverted from his so called transformation agenda after he allowed himself to be dragged into this political brouhaha. If GEJ continues like this, by 2015 after the general elections, he should have learnt his lesson. Since GEJ has the constitutional right to seek for second term, other governors have equal rights, so why should the presidency be witch hunting them? He needs to leave them aside and continue with his works, when 2015 comes, the masses will decide.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by ibrahym47(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
so baba god no 4get poor mases.... hend tyme tinz 4 d killa party
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by cyril10(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kawulia you are taking the issue of JEG too far, you insult him and his wife each time there is the opportunity to do so.

Respect your elders so that you too will be respected, people now run their mouth with great insults because JEG is the president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: The Renegade7 must be watched, they could be the silent sponsors of Boko Haram using Amaechi as their surrogate to achieve their Born2Rule ideology. I look at their scientific looking eyes on this blog and they look confused.

Shut up if you having nothing to write. Your last analysis was just lame! You don't have to comment if you have nothing to write!
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by OdionOdion: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
The current crisis in PDP is a good omen for GEJ and it is the needed impetus to edge GEJ to Aso Rock come 2015.As people are speaking out their minds it is being documented for or against them. Remember Atiku comments about PDP when he registered AC and the one where he vowed to make Nigeria Ungovernable,we all know how these comments are working heavily against Atiku's political ambition so;GEJ is never bother or losing sleep over any rebellion:the clock is ticking fast towards 2015 election,soon the dust will settle and the rebellious will begin to lick their wounds

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by OdionOdion: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nashville:

Shut up if you having nothing to write. Your last analysis was just lame! You don't have to comment if you have nothing to write!
Asking someone shut under a free and democratic forum like NAIRALAND is a manifestation of intolerance afterall the GEJ you takes delights in abusing allowed Atiku and the 6 governors to walk out on him unmolested and unhindered,GEJ is democrat per excellence,you seems a tyrant.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Vavavoom(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
I see no difference and take no part in the mischief by men who have decided to place interest of self above nation. It is glaring enough to see that the infighting isn't for the betterment of the people they are supposed to serve but battle to grab power and the perks that come therefrom...my pity is on the young who get sucked in on either divide.
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by IdomaLikita: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
May God punish all those who are paid to portray my Presido in good light yet do a Sloppy Job!
May their Houses Burn and may Grief Never Depart from their Houses!
What the Hell where they thinking by Portraying My Chairman as a Tyrant!
May Owoicho Destroy you before you ruin GEJ!

S.A on Media, Better Sack these Morons and Employ more capable Hands!
My Grandma can do a better Job sef!

GEJ till 2019! Any Part that Secedes MUST be Brought together by Force!
God Punish Una! Nonsense!

Sai Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by akandea(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
If they guys are placed under security for disagreeing with GEJ and Tukur-lead PDP, I sincerely believe Shehu Sani is also under security watch for being the unofficial spokesman for Boko Haram. Since it seem BH are not the no 1 enemy of state but those who are against GEJ second term
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Okuda(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
OdionOdion: Asking someone shut under a free and democratic forum like NAIRALAND is a manifestation of intolerance afterall the GEJ you takes delights in abusing allowed Atiku and the 6 governors to walk out on him unmolested and unhindered,GEJ is democrat per excellence,you seems a tyrant.

Arrows flying and finding their men. Smh*
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by Nattydonatus(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
software man:
If the crisis is ethnic in nature, then what is shema from katsina state doing on Jonathan's side. Why is namadi sambo and tukur etc on Jonathan's side.
If you say it is ethnic that most of the governors against jonathan are from the north, would it not also be ethnic that most of the governors supporting jonathan are from the south?
when will you jonathonians realise that this ethic / religious card is counter productive? jonathan is already in a mess. You guys are only making it MESSIER!
. Fat lie ! Calm down and watch. 2015 could be very far for you to conclude.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by okpacoco1969: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
i am not surprise by gej behaviour, how can a phd holder marries an illiterate woman
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by MomohLawal: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kanwulia: Why the PHOCK should AMAECHI help HOEnathan? undecided
After the insult from that USSSSSSSSSSSELESS PATIENCE?
Amaechi would be the BIGGEST FOOL THAT EVER DIED IN PIECES!

AMAECHI. . .DO NOT GO BACK!!!! MAKE SURE YOU SECURE A POSITION THAT WILL LAST YOU THE NEXT 8 YEARS TO OUTLIVE JONATHAN!!! kiss

Back to my sweeeeeeeet work jare!
My H-AGNOSTIC GAWD bless my H-AMERICAN PASSPORT ALWAYS!!! cool

Ameachi is no more relevant in river politics.GEj don't need Amaechi. The north I know will only use him and drop him. So how can Amaechi outlive Jonathan. If not that you are mumucious
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by ShineIt: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2013
I hate to say this, but if only one person votes in 2015 that vote will be GEJ's.

In accordance with GEJ's transformation, all Yoruba people will be given a transformer on or before 2015.
hugging Tinz!!!
Re: Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch by olatiler(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2013
I was listening to BBC Swahili this morning in Dar Es Salaam when a reporter was talking about GEJ and PEJ Visit Kenya and later back to current happening and show of shame that our President and his wife was running in Naija politics, I fill like denied this Country as one of their Citizen but that can't happen

Both of them analyse it to this topic where one of them say

"were ware this president when his loyal Governor break away to open there own Secretariat in the same Abuja under his Noise"
And were was him

"when 5 law maker brought Fake Mace to State assembly to get rid of 27 Law maker

They say were was him when Shepopotamus was insulting a man of Honour who fight for him with Constitution to get that appointment when some organ don't want him to be there

they say ware was him when a security attach to an Elected Governor was withdraw

They say the party member decide whom to be their Chairmen not president and they have all right to resign him and bring another member if his ruling method was un accepted by them

Lastly they say putting break away Governors on security watch show that he was un accepted to his CitiZen and treating them show that his afraid of them on many ground saying why Majority will be worry about Minority why will he GEJ be against them in having their own Secretariat when he (GEJ) allow the Break Away Governors to have their own Secretariat

My ppl can u imagine the man we voted for as president Dancing Naked in Market Sequel and imagine how foreigners analyse our presido and his Wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: ‘why Nigeria’s Foot-dragging On Dialogue With Micro Blogging Firm’ / CBN Panel Worries Over Nigeria Debt Repayment Capacity / APC 2023: CPC & ACN Blocs have Been settled, Time For ANPP, APGA , NPDP Bloc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.