Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? (49250 Views)

Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen / Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down / Which Is The Better Movie? White House Down 2013 Or Olympus Has Fallen 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by wonderiyke(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
kimco:

Will u people jux shut up. He just told u his point, u either disagree by debunking like others have done or u shut up, period. Read the gud with the bad, that's objectivity. Bloody hippocrite, u wanna hr all the gud things....well he jux highlighted reality for u, the movie is an insult to the intelligent. Enjoy ur blockbuster.

Oh!Another reality TV pundit in the House!!!!! Would you mind bringing us up to speed with the lates on Keeping up with the Kardashians cos I have a funny feeling that's gonna be No.1 on your hitlist.....No wonder you've got such an "amazing" stage name kimco. But I would have you know that there is a huge difference between Reality TV shows and movies. We're talking movies here. So, don't get it twisted.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by michel00(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
there is no doubt...Olympus has fallen is the best...

Regards,
lumovies

2 Likes

Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
wonderiyke:

Oh!Another reality TV pundit in the House!!!!! Would you mind bringing us up to speed with the lates on Keeping up with the Kardashians cos I have a funny feeling that's gonna be No.1 on your hitlist.....No wonder you've got such an "amazing" stage name kimco. But I would have you know that there is a huge difference between Reality TV shows and movies. We're talking movies here. So, don't get it twisted.

Oh look, omnipotent clown... He knows everything about me. And for u to think reality shows are real....lol, even bigger joke than i tot, i dnt watch that pos or any other reality pos. Help urself to some gud movies that actually have their stuff right and stop overrating trash. Nw shut up and let grown folks talk.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Joezik(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2013
These action freaks morons, once they see gun and bullet their head go stand. In OHF, an unidentified aircraft enter from where, ooo they didn't see it until it got to washington, the funiest part is that the enemy took over over the white house from outside, instead of the security agents to take cover, they are busy dancing ten ten. What abt the lazy ass president, no meaniful contribution.At a point I was tired of the shooting, WHD is better, wen they stop shooting there waz sumtin to laf abt. remember u.s current pres z black. Jamie Fox got it
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by wonderiyke(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
kimco:

Oh look, omnipotent clown... He knows everything about me. And for u to think reality shows are real....lol, even bigger joke than i tot, i dnt watch that pos or any other reality pos. Help urself to some gud movies that actually have their stuff right and stop overrating trash. Nw shut up and let grown folks talk.

Hahahaha!!!!! See grown ups eeehhhhh!!!! Bros no vex, u hear? Wetin me bin wan talk be say I wan watch that movie right now. You fit join me ooo!!! I no dey chop pop corn as I dey view movie ooo!!! Na Heiniken 6packs na im I dey carry watch movie. If u wan come, my driver go block u for your house. The movie sweet die.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Dimmaluv(f): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Olympus has fallen is good so also WHD bt guys check this out, i know non of those method they use to infitrate the white house is possible but lets face it white house down's method is alot more reasonable than OHF... How can somebody come into the WH posing as the korea president guild and the security didn't even do background checking. The main guy in Olympus has fallen was just everywhere,doing everything and for an ex-agent he is too arrogant and disrespectful. These are the issues i have with OHF other than that its nice but not my favourite thou
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dimmaluv: Olympus has fallen is good so also WHD bt guys check this out, i know non of those method they use to infitrate the white house is possible but lets face it white house down's method is alot more reasonable than OHF... How can somebody come into the WH posing as the korea president guild and the security didn't even do background checking. The main guy in Olympus has fallen was just everywhere,doing everything and for an ex-agent he is too arrogant and disrespectful. These are the issues i have with OHF other than that its nice but not my favourite thou

I beg to differ. WHD made the WH security look incompetent as though they can't respond properly to such an attack. Also WHD is less plausible than OHF. There is no way such an in house traitor can work without a leak. How can such a home grown threat go on and CIA, FBI, Police and Home Land Security did not even get a whiff. Then when the attack began WH security did not even shoot one person only for one rejected guy to come and be the hero. OHF in my opinion is more believable (as an attack scenario) than WHD.

2 Likes

Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by iamteekaygal(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
I like both Olympus has fallen and white house down. but I prefer White house down
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Obere4u: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chidiphilip: I have not watched any of them at all. Is there anywhere i can get the film in makurdi,benue state
Moviearina.in
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by danielmay16(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Olympus beta
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by tunnex190: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Seriously, the perspective, individuals, look at these two movies of course will be different. WHD is too emotional and full of suspense compared to OHF. I just like fire and shooting powers in OHF. And Mike Bannings presents the strongest in the act.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by bioye(m): 1:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Where's the fµcking poll?
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by orijinalApreel(f): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Sure its olympus has fallen...I love the part where derez so much killings unlike white house down dat its only just little killings......and again jamie foxx shldnt av been the president...
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Olympus has fallen
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by kimco(m): 1:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Isn't the thread a lil too old to be bumped?
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by topgear(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
K
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Trust2001(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2016
[url href="http://m.wikihow.com/Create-a-Link"]chelsea[/url]
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Afingba: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please give title of any interesting series film like designated survivor, 24, etc. Security threat based film.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of turquoise in this experience mate embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.