Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,241 members, 7,953,911 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... (1300 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
The day starts off as pleasantly as u can imagine, lectures fly pass, u greet the same people u don't even know by name and u and your peeps can go hang out and try catching some babes....but u not that into it.
Night falls, alone @ last and the weather entices u to go do some night jacking (reading)...while reading, u remember the gal of your dreams and a tiny smile forms @ your lips and your insides become warm and fuzzy..
So u get up to go get some fresh air and take a lil break, n with an air of a king u look around the department and see guys trying to impress the ladies, gals hips swaying as if demanding your attention but u not moved cuz of u in love with one that is better than them all...now your eyes settle on a dark corner n see two people giggling and just can't get enough of their lips and other parts*ahem*, after what seems an eternity they take a break from their lips-lock n in what seems like a scene straight out of a nollywood block-bluster.......d moonlight shines brilliantly n reveals the lady's face.....
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by obowunmi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Woman full market, find another crush and move on.
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Like if u knw say na..........END TYM TINZ.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
obowunmi: Woman full market, find another crush and move on.

normal na...
happened a while ago n learnt my lessons...

I'm sure it has happened to quite a few of us....or na me only me don enter this boat... sad
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Msoy: Like if u knw say na..........END TYM TINZ.

bros, it must have happened in biblical times....no be tiday e start grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by 190theclown: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
obowunmi: Woman full market, find another crush and move on.

rotfl grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by spookem(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by Mynd44: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Look away and act like it never happened
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Look away and act like it never happened

that's what I tried to do....except when I got back to my books

I could see their lips locking on the pages shocked (na to go back hostel go play PES)
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by Mynd44: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2013
y-fo:

that's what I tried to do....except when I got back to my books

I could see their lips locking on the pages shocked (na to go back hostel go play PES)
Well that PES sure oooo

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by Ab025(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guy, after seein ur crush kissin another guy, u shud just rush out of the class and toast the first 10 ladies u set ur eyes on

It worked for me wen I was stil in d uni.

Atimes, u need to do sometin crazy and funny in order to forget abt emotional thinz#

Btw, why u dull? U f**k up o!!! Why u neva yarn d gal all this while make u for know where u stand....?

It is better for a lady to tell me NO, than I should be scared of toastin her o becos she wudnt even know I existed and she may actually be single and looklin for luv that time unlike wen u stil keep d "crush" in ur mind and d moment u plan to tell her ur mind, u either see her kissin another guy (like d poster) or she tells u sorry, u are too late, etc

Guys, the earlier the better........me I believ one thing, "babe wey be ur own go stil be ur own" but if u don't make d move at the right time, u will loose her.

@poster.....hope u learnt ur lesson?
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ab025: Guy, after seein ur crush kissin another guy, u shud just rush out of the class and toast the first 10 ladies u set ur eyes on

It worked for me wen I was stil in d uni.

Atimes, u need to do sometin crazy and funny in order to forget abt emotional thinz#

Btw, why u dull? U f**k up o!!! Why u neva yarn d gal all this while make u for know where u stand....?

It is better for a lady to tell me NO, than I should be scared of toastin her o becos she wudnt even know I existed and she may actually be single and looklin for luv that time unlike wen u stil keep d "crush" in ur mind and d moment u plan to tell her ur mind, u either see her kissin another guy (like d poster) or she tells u sorry, u are too late, etc

Guys, the earlier the better........me I believ one thing, "babe wey be ur own go stil be ur own" but if u don't make d move at the right time, u will loose her.

@poster.....hope u learnt ur lesson?

my guy, I have...it happened in my 200l n now in my finals, once bitten twice shy.

I assumed others would share experiences of when it happened to them...but nairalanders left me @ OYO island angry...sh*t happens
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by veave(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
yeah! very painful feeling... in the past, i'll drink to stupor. but now? I take my self out and buy very expensive things...
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
veave: yeah! very painful feeling... in the past, i'll drink to stupor. but now? I take my self out and buy very expensive things...

maturity things on point...

emm...when next it happens, u could ship some expensive things to moi.......I heard it helps to share (with me) during times like that cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by rapmike(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Neva happend 2 me cos crushes on gal does nt last up to 3 months 4 me, maybe my mind is 2 busy imaging dat it is ronaldinho or tom cruise
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by yfo: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
rapmike: Neva happend 2 me cos crushes on gal does nt last up to 3 months 4 me, maybe my mind is 2 busy imaging dat it is ronaldinho or tom cruise

hope it doesn't reach 3 months again...instead of imagining things, abeg just be clear with d gal as soon as possible (I learnt tge hard way)

btw, is it possible to crush on more than one girl @ a time....or should I just term that as lust
Re: That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... by rapmike(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
y-fo:

hope it doesn't reach 3 months again...instead of imagining things, abeg just be clear with d gal as soon as possible (I learnt tge hard way)

btw, is it possible to crush on more than one girl @ a time....or should I just term that as lust
Well,its still lyke dat,only dat i dnt develop crushes easily.
Having more dan 1 crush at a tyme is posible considering wat leads 2 each individual crush

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wen A Man Wants A Woman / Are You Beautiful Enough? / Am Looking For A Woman/girl To Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.