Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? (11215 Views)

"The Owl Who Was God" / Strange Owl Appears In Delta State Govt. House – SEE What Happened Next / Owl Survives Head-on Collision With Pickup Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2013
Moi na Lark tins
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2013
eiye bird here
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
For you to observe that means you are one of us tongue

Who's got time to observe witches and wizards angry

CCTV has been doing a yeoman job on u lots' activities. cheesy
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Dygeasy(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2013
Signs Of Those Times They Don't Want Us To Mention gringrin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by teeawaii(f): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2013
#Team HUMMINGBIRD#
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by xynerise: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2013
El Guapo:

Na you be inches and Lizards grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Dygeasy(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2013
And Please What Has Seun Done To Nairaland? I'm Seeing Some Signs I Don't Understand On Every Page I Open. End Times Kind Of Signscheesy
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Lordave: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2013
Sery777: Gwa Gwa Gwa,gwam ihem bu.iam a hummingbird in the guise of an owl but i may be a lark.who am i?

lol
I bu nwayi isi ajakaja. grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2013
An owl
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by tellwisdom: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2013
You are a very poor gurl. Go and make money, have a gud sleep anytime u chooses and stop rushing down to the factory. angry
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by greatwaters: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2013
I'm not a lark, I'm not an owl, I'm not a hummingbird. I'M A SUPER EAGLE
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by thoth: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2013
El Guapo:

xynerise:

Lordave: I bu nwayi isi ajakaja. grin

Have you ever wondered what most of Nairalanders do for a living..some of these guy are really creative with their comebacks.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Missonas(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Nghtcrawling thz...certified owl
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2013
thoth: Have you ever wondered what most of Nairalanders do for a living..some of these guy are really creative with their comebacks.

Nice observation.

Some are 'lethal' at written English too cool
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Okontami: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2013
Fu*ck this thread... All these bull sh*it analogies dont get any one any where in life. I am becoming to get angry that people cant use their brain to think. Please dont get motivated by the next man's thinking. Find out for your self what motivates you to success and adhere.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by XVIER(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Black Peni5: I think I'm a Vulture...I don't know when to sleep
don't think, ofcos you are.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by wrench: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2013
I'm None. I'm Just Me tongue
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2013

I'm a sloth. It's rapey time!!!!! Hickory dockory dock, it's time to suck my cöçk.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2013
Okontami: Fu*ck this thread... All these bull sh*it analogies dont get any one any where in life. I am becoming to get angry that people cant use their brain to think. Please dont get motivated by the next man's thinking. Find out for your self what motivates you to success and adhere.
i wnt blame u. Ur mociker says it all. Oko n ta e, peni5 is peppering u.
U have staphylococcus menigitis! Go for treatment
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2013
Black Peni5: I think I'm a Vulture...I don't know when to sleep
how black is ur pee pee? Upload it now
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by chidijp1(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2013
I am Humming bird. No matter the time I sleep, I wake up early like 5am to 6am. ;DI am Humming bird. No matter the time I sleep, I wake up early like 5am to 6am.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by MyOpinion1(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:

*laffing in hurricane tone*buhalalayahalala

Wc one b inches nd lizard?
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by AbuMikey(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Night Owl!!!
Everyday,I sleep way past 1am!
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by OmniSparrow: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2013
I be Leke-leke
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by Harbyhordun: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2013
Team Hummingbird cool

Life as a worker in Lagos won't take less. I have to create a balance between my active and inactive time.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by haulagehandlers(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Hummingbird...Owl.....Lark...hnmmmmm.......i sleep late wake early and feel good about my body been like that since my childhood...my little boy is like that too.
.....does that make me a hummingbird Owl Or better still a hummingowl...or a hootingbird...lol
g
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by haulagehandlers(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: I be Leke-leke
as you be lekeleke abeg I nid efun oh
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by DollyParton1(f): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Humming bird.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by optimusprime2(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2013
I fink I'm a Humming Bird, I barely even notice Jetlag...
Thats just how adaptive and energetic I am.
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by nerodenero: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2013
Why is it that all the names associated with sleeping modes are names of birds?
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by xynerise: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2013
My Opinion:

*laffing in hurricane tone*buhalalayahalala

Wc one b inches nd lizard?
They gave birth to witches and wizards grin
Re: Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird? by biggysmalls: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Me I b Eagle o grin who b vulture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show Some Love Nairaland / AWON WEREY 100% / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.