Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85991 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
my brother! I have never seen such ungodly gangsterism! The thing is jaw dropping. See them confirming what the Juliet madam said. What other confirmation does one need?

Very very unchristlike. And I was even very neutral trying to calm both ends when one of them jumped at me and got herself roasted. If I had any say in their church, i'll give all the chosen members on this thread the back bench. They have done nothing but drag the name of Jesus Christ in the mud.

I've really taken tym to read all ur post nd ave cum to knw a lot abt u nd i was really touched by one of ur post. Bt u knw wat, aren't gon' use harsh words on u anymore nd i'm sori for d few ones ave used. Bt plsss dnt criticise any church be it gud or bad always let God b d judge plssss..

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
do-not-sin:

You feign to be a chosen that is born again & here you are with your fellows throwing horrible insults on people that don't know God.By thus doing you tell them clearly they're better than you.Can't you reply without insults even if they insult you.How then can you prove to them that you are a christian.How then can they agree to come to your youth programme.My friend you aren't a chosen & you are not born again at all.By their fruits we shall know them.

speechless. ...
okay....
i was tempt by words use against me....But I'm here 2 apologize, am really sorry 4 those i mst hvn insulted pls in ur mind 4give and 4get...for unrighteousness shall not inherit the kingdom of God" ...Bcus a sinner is not a Christian and a christian is not a sinner(1john 3:8-10)...
if a sinner confesses his/her sins, God will 4give him and make him a child(1john 1:9)(lsaiah 55:9)..
all Christian teachings and the attitudes of children of God are such that established in the holy bible(2timothy 3:10-15, 2peter 1:21, john 17:17, psalm 119:105...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hah ashahahahahahahah.... You are a living proof that more than 70% of Lazarus congregation are hungry illiterates and poverty stricken people that can barely string up words to make sentences and statements that makes sense.

Well, I wouldn't blame you though every bible wielding conman in Nigeria has his sucker crowd depending on the level of his education and exposure, Mouka is barely educated and can only attract never-do-wells like the foolish bunch here posting childish gibberish here in the name of defending theor favourite rogue.

Obviously, you sheepish lameducks know little about morals or decency, all you lot care about is the bragging right you get from going to serve Mouka and nothing more. The idiot is lucky I am a liberal, if I wanted to be as wicked as he was to Mrs Juliet, I will stop my younger sister from attending his churCh and make his congregation one less slowpoke to brainwash...... Anyway, I just finish a bowl of eba and afang soup, enough strength to put you dolts in your rightful places.....ngwa,make una begin una rants...
.lol
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

speechless. ...
okay....
i was tempt by words use against me....But I'm here 2 apologize, am really sorry 4 those i mst hvn insulted pls in ur mind 4give and 4get...for unrighteousness shall not inherit the kingdom of God" ...Bcus a sinner is not a Christian and a christian is not a sinner(1john 3:8-10)...
if a sinner confesses his/her sins, God will 4give him and make him a child(1john 1:9)(lsaiah 55:9)..
all Christian teachings and the attitudes of children of God are such that established in the holy bible(2timothy 3:10-15, 2peter 1:21, john 17:17, psalm 119:105...

hahahahahahaha......see this one sounding like a sicko suffering from multiple ppersonality disorder.....lol. shove your hypocritical bible verses down your @$$, you need it more person!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hah ashahahahahahahah.... You are a living proof that more than 70% of Lazarus congregation are hungry illiterates and poverty stricken people that can barely string up words to make sentences and statements that makes sense.

Well, I wouldn't blame you though every bible wielding conman in Nigeria has his sucker crowd depending on the level of his education and exposure, Mouka is barely educated and can only attract never-do-wells like the foolish bunch here posting childish gibberish here in the name of defending theor favourite rogue.

Obviously, you sheepish lameducks know little about morals or decency, all you lot care about is the bragging right you get from going to serve Mouka and nothing more. The idiot is lucky I am a liberal, if I wanted to be as wicked as he was to Mrs Juliet, I will stop my younger sister from attending his churCh and make his congregation one less slowpoke to brainwash...... Anyway, I just finish a bowl of eba and afang soup, enough strength to put you dolts in your rightful places.....ngwa,make una begin una rants...
.lol
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

speechless. ...
okay....

hahahahahahaha......see this one sounding like a sicko suffering from multiple ppersonality disorder.....lol. shove your hypocritical bible verses down your @$$, you need it more person!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

speechless. ...
okay....

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

speechless. ...
okay....

Forgiven.But pray God to uproot the strong tendency to hate & revenge when provoked cos those can never enter heaven.Sanctification is a must.Sin cannot enter there.Pray to get to the point no insult,hate,mockery,torture,or even gun point can make you to sin or revenge.That's the christianity that will enter heaven.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
I've really taken tym to read all ur post nd ave cum to knw a lot abt u nd i was really touched by one of ur post. Bt u knw wat, aren't gon' use harsh words on u anymore nd i'm sori for d few ones ave used. Bt plsss dnt criticise any church be it gud or bad always let God b d judge plssss..
You didn't have to read his post before you realise you were doing wrong.Pray to get to the point that no insult,hate,mockery,torture,or even gun point can make you to sin or revenge.That's the christianity that will enter heaven.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: hahahahahahaha......see this one sounding like a sicko suffering from multiple ppersonality disorder.....lol. shove your hypocritical bible verses down your @$$, you need it more person!

And you!!...even you!!...my prayer is that you repent before its too late.You have case to answer before God.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
do-not-sin:

And you!!...even you!!...my prayer is that you repent before its too late.You have case to answer before God.
abeg save your prayers for. somebody wey cares.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

haba aboki...
i taught u are good in insult, u no reach me still a learner face me nd stop calling a man of God........
read below carefully________

You stupid, brainless, deficient, dense,
doltish, dumb, empty-headed, foolish,
half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane,
meaningless, mentally deficient,
mindless, mentally handicapped,
moronic, pointless, simple-minded,
thick-headed, unthinking witless dumb
ass. You silly, stupid, thoughtless,
boneheaded, dull, insensate, jerky,
lame brained, ludicrous, lunatic, you
are one mad, puerile, sappy, vacuous,
brutish, careless, daydreaming,
forgetful, heedless, inattentive,
mooning, moony, neglectful, nitwitted,
obtuse, unmindful fool. I have never
seen anyone as rash, weak, blind,
brash, deaf, undirected, unrefined,
short, self-centered, selfish, tactless,
uncaring, impolite, hot-headed,
indifferent and egocentric as you.
Even if I had a pocket full of bleeps, I
still wouldn't give you one................

I'm a chosen, that does not mean u wil come in here 2 insult me and go free jst like that,..... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like layin my hand on your grey hair nd pray 4u!!!!!

And your pastor's power has not been able to deliver you from gutter languages? The more reason I don't need his power. I can see a repeat of the gra gra done by the biblical prophets of baal. You are chosen for gutter language abi?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

I don’t know what makes you so
dumb but it really works.
Anybody who told you to be yourself
simply couldn’t have given you worse
advice…
Hi there, I’m a human being! What
are you?
Shouldn’t you have a license for
being that ugly?
Don’t let you mind wander – it’s far
too small to be let out on its own.
Are you always this stupid or are you
making a special effort today?
Sure, I’ve seen people like you
before – but I had to pay an
admission.
If you took an IQ test, the results
would be negative.
Sure, I’d love to help you out…now,
which way did you come in?
Brains aren’t everything. In fact in
your case they’re nothing.
So now we know why some
mammals eat their children…
Do tell me all about yourself. I enjoy
horror stories.
One should forgive one’s enemies,
but not before they are hanged.
You’re so fake, unbeliever is jealous.
I may be fat, but i can exercise, you
can’t fix ugly!
They just ran out of brains by the
time you got there, so they gave you
a nice wood carving instead.
Well, they do say opposites attract…
so I sincerely hope you meet
somebody who is attractive, honest,
intelligent, and cultured.
I called your boyfriend gay, then he
hit me with his purse
If brains were money, you’d be a
charity case.
I’d love to ask how old you are, but
unfortunately I know you can’t count
that high.
All day I thought of you….I was at
the zoo.
Don’t hate me because i’m handsome,
hate me because your boyfriend
thinks I am.
He doesn’t know the meaning of the
word “fear” – but then again he
doesn’t know the meaning of most
words.
Go ahead, tell them everything you
know. It’ll only take 10 seconds.
How did you get here? Did someone
leave your cage open?
I never forget a face, but in your
case I’ll be glad to make an
exception.
I’d curse you to look ugly, but I think
I missed the rush.
I never knew brains had an off switch
Did you fall from the stupid tree?
Did you have a bowl of stupid for
breakfast?
Sure, I’ve seen people like you
before – but I had to pay an
admission…
You’ve got the perfect weapon
against muggers – yer face.
WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!

Manifestation of the fruits of chosen. Your pastor's power has failed to deliver you from this one. Now, may God deliver you in JESUS name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
@do-not-sin
thanks for bringing peace in dis thread, and making ppl realise dat we are servin dsame God nt criticizing!!!!
may God blessU...
good 2 hvn u here......
inshort frm my pics below_____________

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
am nt lost n cn neva be lost, if ur lost cos of dat evil CD u watch dn i gues u need deliverance. When ever i c ur post am nt surprise cos i knw u as an enermy to chosen. Meanwhile lets c who laugh last.
Amara, I don't care what you carried on your head but I CARE for your soul. If truly you are a Christian, can you Amara fight for your mother's faith? That is the cult you have been initiated to. It has taken away your common sense and now, you are left traumatised and panting for breathe. Again, may the Blood of Jesus Christ set you free from every enslavement of your soul in Jesus name amen. Sleep well my dear.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=luluosas]
Amara, I don't care what you carried on your head but I CARE for your
soul. If truly you are a Christian, can you Amara fight for your
mother's faith? That is the cult you have been initiated to. It has
taken away your common sense and now, you are left traumatised and
panting for breathe. Again, may the Blood of Jesus Christ set you free
from every enslavement of your soul in Jesus name amen. Sleep well my
dear. [/quote] My dear in as much as i said i won't insult anybdy wil nt make me 2 be MUTE wen pple quote me. Wel u cn sav wht ever bt mind u is nt in my charactr 2 insult pple bt if u dn't mind go 4 deliverance maybe 2mro. Gudnit n sleep weller.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 4:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
Madam! I already know you have a lying tongue but what I just realised now is that you are also a jobless woman! You read all my posts on Nairaland in about 15mts? Posts that started since 2010 up until now and still counting, over 2500posts? You read them all in 15mts shocked Abasi Mbong! shocked
I know you are way below average so being a genuise is out of it so I still conclude you are a liar. Wash your tongue like Isaiah said, with hyssop and pure water cheesy

Talking about criticising churches or christianity, let me make my stand clear again. I do not do that, atleast not on print- electronic or otherwise. I have learnt a thing from the other religion where they look beyond the flaws of one of their leaders and look at the bigger picture. They ask 'what is this going to do to our religion, how is this going to bring in or chase people from our religion?' and what do they do, they come out as a force, even here on nairaland, you wont see that disturbing thread on frontpage, you wont see any of them posting in it and naturally, it dies. That is what I learnt from them. I am a christian, i'll rather be Aladura than AllahuAkbar. I dont do churches. I dont do men of God. I respect the anointing wherever I see it. One of my gifts is discernment. I am very discerning. I stay under the ministration of a fake or backslidden christian, I know it. I don't go about fighting anybody who is a fellow worker in the vineyard. I have never and would never aid badnews. I am called as a bringer of goodnews and if the news about Christ or a local assembly isnt good, I rarely show face there. In the long run, the target isnt an individual or a local assembly but Christ and the christian religion. So, I see beyond you and shut up

I made my first post on this thread to caution and correct an error not to criticise. I would have unfollowed the thread soon after but for your personal attacks which quite unlike me, I also decided to deal with.

No church saves! No man of God converts. The way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. Read your bible, ask God to interprete to you in the basic language you can grasp. Never ever you fight for your church! Its not worth it. It makes you look stupid and portrays Jesus as a joke!

I hope you understand my salient points.

Remember, go to God in prayers. You need to repent.

Have a great day, a wonderful week and a productive rest of the month.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2013
gud morning@u all
let put d pen off frm dis insult...
wot a new day nd fantabulous week
prayer warriors is needed bcus sum1 brain need 2b formatted.
if a computer system cn work perfectly, our brains cn equally wrk dsame, am jst fantasizing....Bcus sum ppl insisted 2 caution demself__
I don port to NYSC thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Constructive criticism is not bad. There is nothing wrong in pointing out wrong practices in a church. Its done for the sake of the innocent brethren who may be engaging in such wrongs out of ignorance. Just that this flesh hates to be criticized and loves to be praised but we are not here to satisfy what the flesh wants. No church is perfect. We can condemn the abuses but not the entire criticizm. Let's not mix issues up because we want to protect our church or pastor.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Flooerin(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2013
The harm that has manifested with the children of the free woman is alarming. With so many false prophets and pastors acting like pharisees in the temple at the time of Jesus. The only way is Jesus. Read john 14 v 6-17. Jesus came to set the captives free john 8 v 32,36. But if as christians we decide to remain in bondage well, 2 thess 2 v 7-12 says it all. Only Jesus! Only Jesus!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Gboliwe:
Madam! I already know you have a lying tongue but what I just realised now is that you are also a jobless woman! You read all my posts on Nairaland in about 15mts? Posts that started since 2010 up until now and still counting, over 2500posts? You read them all in 15mts shocked Abasi Mbong! shocked
Are you sure she meant to say she read all your posts since 2010 or all your posts on this thread.If you claim to be a matured christian then your manner of approaching her ill reactions is faulty.Follow peace with all men.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by zealed64: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2013
ohhh..christianity in Nigeria is sumtin else....

No body has properly answered my question

Does it mean muslim, buddhist .. & other religion on earth, will all go to hell cuz dey dont worship the bible God?..

christians claim they worship one same God using the bible as reference, yet we still have outright disunity in christaindom...one doctrine is against the other....respected pastors in 9ja DONT come together to organise christain program, hence they worship one same bible God....why??..why??..why??.. is it that they actually have different God's?... Could it be the bible is jus a book used to align what they preach abt their God's...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2013
alexleo: Constructive criticism is not bad. There is nothing wrong in pointing out wrong practices in a church. Its done for the sake of the innocent brethren who may be engaging in such wrongs out of ignorance. Just that this flesh hates to be criticized and loves to be praised but we are not here to satisfy what the flesh wants. No church is perfect. We can condemn the abuses but not the entire criticizm. Let's not mix issues up because we want to protect our church or pastor.
Oga, this is your stand in theory but not in practise.You are fully bent on condemning,hating,insulting,abusing & even willing to pull down an assembly when you've never proved accusations to be true.You are not omniscient.Have you heard firsthand from the two sides of the party?

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by julicoka(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls brethren did jesus christ revenge when he was cruify i need ans from u all,y 'mouka' ad his people going extral mile over mrs juliet talk.as a man of God he dot suppose 2 do dat what am still imagin does reference pictures ad video she show d world.pls allow God to intervene thanks.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote
author=julicoka]Pls brethren did jesus christ revenge when he was
cruify i need ans from u all,y 'mouka' ad his people going extral mile
over mrs juliet talk.as a man of God he dot suppose 2 do dat what am
still imagin does reference pictures ad video she show d world.pls allow
God to intervene thanks. [/quote] MY PASTOR IS NT FIGHTING HER RADA SHE IS D ONE CASTIGATIN WIT D MAN'S NAME, BE4 POLICE NOW HEARD IT AND MADE INVESTIGATN AND FOUND HER GUILTY NW POLICE IS LOOKN 4 HER.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gboliwe,
I read all ur topics so to say nt all ur post. nd u jst ave 26 short topics which wont take me anytin to read...bt for d fact dat i apologise to u doesnt mean u shld insult back, pls act mature as u claim to b....
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gboliwe:
I know you are way below average so being a genuise is out of it so I still conclude you are a liar. Wash your tongue like Isaiah said, with hyssop and pure water cheesy

cheesy

Pls take it easy with her. Our prayer is for God to open their eyes to understand that its all about Jesus. Not our church, not our pastors. God bless you bro.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
MY PASTOR IS NT FIGHTING HER RADA SHE IS D ONE CASTIGATIN WIT D MAN'S NAME, BE4 POLICE NOW HEARD IT AND MADE INVESTIGATN AND FOUND HER GUILTY NW POLICE IS LOOKN 4 HER.

Story story. All this una defence sef. Na wa for una.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
alexleo:

Pls take it easy with her. Our prayer is for God to open their eyes to understand that its all about Jesus. Not our church, not our pastors. God bless you bro.

AAH.

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
do-not-sin:

Oga, this is your stand in theory but not in practise.You are fully bent on condemning,hating,insulting,abusing & even willing to pull down an assembly when you've never proved accusations to be true.You are not omniscient.Have you heard firsthand from the two sides of the party?

I ve always pointed out the wrong practices in Chosen. The attitude of Chosen towards this whole thing both in nairaland and outside here is enough proof that there is something they are battling to cover. If they are innocent of the allegations they wouldn't be wounding themselves like the four hundred prophets of baal when they failed to prove that baal was the true God. And pls kindly point out anybody I abused here and quote the post where I abused the person. Yes I condemn some of your practices which are strange and suspicious. Also point out who I displayed hatred to here and quote the post. Goshen had asked you why you are hiding under a new I.D to respond this time around. Abegi unveil your identity make I know who I dey talk to.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
alexleo: Goshen had asked you why you are hiding under a new I.D to respond this time around. Abegi unveil your identity make I know who I dey talk to.

Does a new I.D tell u that I'm scared of u or of Goshen or even that I have anything to hide.Look at the I.D, it has a message.There's no reaction u can claim anyone reacted here that you've never done sometime before u were corrected.If all the name calling,faulty accusations,insults u ever displayed in threads like this is your way of correction then I wonder.Have a field day cos I'm not here to stop u.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
do-not-sin:

Does a new I.D tell u that I'm scared of u or of Goshen or even that I have anything to hide.Look at the I.D, it has a message.There's no reaction u can claim anyone reacted here that you've never done sometime before u were corrected.If all the name calling,faulty accusations,insults u ever displayed in threads like this is your way of correction then I wonder.Have a field day cos I'm not here to stop u.

Again you did not point out what you said I did. You also did not quote any of my post where I did what you accussed me of in this issue, to support your claims. Kindly do so. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.