Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Do You Deal With Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With Your Wife? (1946 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Please share some tactics about how you deal with your wife when she vehemently acts in an annoying manner?

EDIT::::
Trust nigerians to translate the phrase "deal with" to mean violence or evil.
FYI you deal with people. You also deal with peer pressure...doesn't mean you are flogging/biting/brushing peer pressure.

PS: I am not married O. I heard a married guy talking about his wife and how he has to go about things so I figured I'd give married folk in here an avenue to share how they deal with their wives also, FROM THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and hopefully with specific examples.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Mrsmansson(f): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Divorce her
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by spookem(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2013
koboko things
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2013
"Deal with her" ke? Is she your child?
Understanding and communication works better.
When you scheme and plot to "deal with her" she will also counter plot and counter scheme, then we have 2 immature people going around making other peoples lives miserable, cursing and screaming in the offices and markets.

As a man you are the head, the headship comes with a lot of responsiblities one is a special kind of love which is neither boastful, proud or keeps account for wrong doings to the extent of looking for ways to "deal with her".

Men should know their place and take it and stop acting like babies, they are not, God made you the head.

If there is a problem, sit and address it like adults, not plotting and scheming and throwing tantrums.

Most importantly love your wives and present her as a living sacrifce as Christ does for you.

If you are not mature enough to develop selfless, non boastful, non arrogant, non rude, and love that doesn't keep account of errors, please don't marry.

Women if you are not ready to submit to a loving man and not disrespect him abeg don't marry.
Why should married people be looking for dealing with him or her formular.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Michelle55: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2013
chastise her with love and admiration
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by bellong: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
2buff: Please share some tactics about how you deal resolve differences with your wife when she vehemently acts in an annoying manner?

Fixed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2013
2buff: Please share some tactics about how you deal with your wife when she vehemently acts in an annoying manner?

Does she have mental issues or she is responding to something you did? If it's neither then I have to wonder how you choose to marry such a "vehemently annoying" person and yet get to complain.

debrief08: "Deal with her" ke? Is she your child?
When you scheme and plot to "deal with her" she will also counter plot and counter scheme, then we have 2 immature people going around making other peoples lives miserable, cursing and screaming in the offices and markets.

As a man you are the head, the headship comes with a lot of responsiblities one is a special kind of love which is neither boastful, proud or keeps account for wrong doings to the extent of looking for ways to "deal with her".

Men should know their place and take it and stop acting like babies, they are not, God made you the head.

If there is a problem, sit and address it like adults, not plotting and scheming and throwing tantrums.

Most importantly love your wives and present her as a living sacrifce as Christ does for you.

If you are not mature enough to develop selfless, non boastful, non arrogant, non rude, and love that doesn't keep account of errors, please don't marry.

Women if you are not ready to submit to a loving man and not disrespect him abeg don't marry.

Mature truthful response. DEAL WITH IT!!
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2013
2buff: Please share some tactics about how you deal with your wife when she vehemently acts in an annoying manner?

Be a gentleman.

Dont beat her up, u'd only dent ur reputation, dont shout at her, u can make a point by being urself.

If she's in the mood and u got that deciphered, kindly walkout of the house, go to the pub and have a beer, reappear at home in the eve, take a shower and go to bed [Forget that damn dinner].

If she's got a 'working' coinscience, she'd be remorseful and plead for forgiveness, If she's the ego on top kinda lady - Buffy seek for a divorce and get a life cool
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Pataki: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^Speaking from experience huh??

@ topic,

Nothing is as priceless in a relationship than communication.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Pataki: ^^^Speaking from experience huh??

@ topic,

Nothing is as priceless in a relationship than communication.

You cant be particular Pataki.

Coogar dishes out marital advice yet he's single. cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2013

If you dare "deal" with her, I will "deal" with you too. Lol.

Bros why do you want to "deal" with your wife? Has it reached that stage. Abeg take it easy and try resolve amicably. "Dealing" with your wife should be a last resort o, when you don tire patapata!
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by MrAboki: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2013
[b]@ OP..

As a|an; Aboki, Maiguard, Suya man, Husband and soon to be Father, I dont take nonsense from my women Especially the Under-16's[/subs]. The ways I deal with them include but is not limited to;

1. Physical discipline: I can ground her, tell her to kneel down in a corner, lossen my belt and whoop her or just give her one slap.

2. Emotional Discipline: This is that one where I dont eat her food, I ignore her, I dont come home early and leave early, I just up and disappear, gice her the silent treatment.

3. Psychological Discipline: Act normal.. Ignore her transgressions. Keep her on the edge, not knowing whats going on in your head|mind.

4. Kick her outta the house: Send her packing for like 2 weeks to her parents home and dont allow her return till she comes home with her parents to beg, write me a 500 word apology letter, signed and thumb-printed with 2 recent pasport photographs..

5. Take her off my will: remove her name as a benefactor of my estate.

6. Threaten to marry a New wife::

7. CAPITAL PUNISHMENT:: Deny her sex|or Fvck her till she cries and apologises... grin

[sub] YEAH!!!! I hope you have learnt how to discipline a woman..

DISCLAIMER: I never once said you should beat her o!! Na jail term be that for you o!! If you are married to your wife under U.S law, do discipline her o! She will file for divorce, take the kids, half your shiit including the house, you will pay her for her upkeep and for the childrens upkeep.. You dont want this. Infact, rather than discipline her, beg her o!!

Advice no be curse o! Aboki will not|cannot|& Shall not be held liable for any negative result that may come from taking my advice.. grin
[/b]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Trust nigerians to translate the phrase "deal with" to mean violence or evil.
FYI you deal with people. You also deal with peer pressure...doesn't mean you are flogging/biting/brushing peer pressure.

PS: I am not married O. I heard a married guy talking about his wife and how he has to go about things so I figured I'd give married folk in here an avenue to share how they deal with their wives also, FROM THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and hopefully with specific examples.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
2buff: Trust nigerians to translate the phrase "deal with" to mean violence or evil.

You are the one who phrased the question with a leeway for misinterpretation. You put 'tactics', 'deal with' and 'vehemently' together and don't expect people to go military and think of violence?
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by LewsTherin: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2013
Deal? 3 cards or 5. 14 is General Market. Since we don't know how to play poker, we use whot for strip poker! I never care who wins tongue

What is your wife to you that you want to "deal" with her for crying out loud?
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2013
If I were to ask this in a white forum, by now I would be seeing actual examples instead of all these f00lish questions. undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by bellong: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2013
^^^^ And what stopped you from posting it in a "white" forum? Seems you have never been engaged in a public discussion with a foreigner before...

The question you posted here would have met intense criticisms from your supposedly white forum considering the denigrating nature of your question...

Next time ask intelligent question.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Ngokafor(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2013
..how to deal with your wife?...well show her love,understanding and patience kiss ...and if all else fails,get down on your knees and pray to God...but do not divorce her regardless of what she may have done...abi no be wetin una dey sey make women dey do tongue...
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Olivialight(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
debrief08: "Deal with her" ke? Is she your child?

dis is absolutely beautiful, very mature reasoning.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
And the cacophony continues without context...nigerians undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by bknight: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yes, discuss it! Anything & everything she does wrong discuss it on a round table as a matured man and let her know what she did is wrong. Even when she has done stuff she knows is wrong! Talk, talk & more talk all the days of ur senile life! Don't bore her o, just talk and discuss but never ACT.

Talk talk talk &Speak english and human nature will cease to offend u.

Without talking too much, after JEG realized his wife of so many yrs has suddenly changed& gone astray and has become power-drunk listening to d sycophants swarming around her, obviously to our detriment. I'd caution her couple of times abt her actions.
When I've had enough, in one swift caring way, I'd cut down on state instruments &machinery attached to her. Drain d office of d arrogance thru d finance+excess security personnel except ones necessary for security,strip d office of d fancy! -Now that is called 'dealing with' cool

When ur wife come back home real fqking late, goes out with friends and ignore stuff at home to be taken care of? and host of those things inappropriate things she knows is wrong...

Yes! All I will do is talk to her about it like a matured man and we just discuss it for as many times it happens in one month and thru out our lives
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by kandiikane(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lool, I was just about to comment on how 'deal with' doesn't sit well with me when I saw your edit.

erm, well for my wife when she is in bytch mode I just grab her and chop her as if she be kfc chicken wings. That cools her down wella.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
kandiikane: Lool, I was just about to comment on how 'deal with' doesn't sit well with me when I saw your edit.

erm, well for my wife when she is in bytch mode I just grab her and chop her as if she be kfc chicken wings. That cools her down wella.

Didn't know you were a lesbian. cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by LordReed(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2013
2buff: If I were to ask this in a white forum, by now I would be seeing actual examples instead of all these f00lish questions. undecided

Your f00lishly phrased question got the f00lish responses it deserved.

Next time stick with the 'white' forums and spare us your self hate.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Your f00lishly phrased question got the f00lish responses it deserved.

Next time stick with the 'white' forums and spare us your self hate.

Your brash, judgemental, overly brutal nigerian mind responded to the question in the manner it is most acquainted to.
Feel free to stop posting further on this thread.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by LordReed(m): 1:07am On Sep 07, 2013
2buff:

Your brash, judgemental, overly brutal nigerian mind responded to the question in the manner it is most acquainted to.
Feel free to stop posting further on this thread.

So glad I am the one looking for tactics.

tactics

noun
- (military) The military science that deals with achieving the objectives set by strategy.
- (military) Manoeuvres used against an enemy.
- (military) The employment and ordered arrangement of forces in relation to each other
- plural of tactic

Extracted from http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tactics
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by kandiikane(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2013
2buff:

Didn't know you were a lesbian. cheesy

you never asked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2013
kandiikane:

you never asked tongue lipsrsealed

Well are you for real? cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by EfemenaXY: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2013
El Guapo:

Be a gentleman.

Dont beat her up, u'd only dent ur reputation, dont shout at her, u can make a point by being urself.

If she's in the mood and u got that deciphered, kindly walkout of the house, go to the pub and have a beer, reappear at home in the eve, take a shower and go to bed [Forget that damn dinner].

If she's got a 'working' coinscience, she'd be remorseful and plead for forgiveness, If she's the ego on top kinda lady - Buffy seek for a divorce and get a life cool

As usual, I dey enjoy your write up until the last line. You don't throw or threaten to divorce your spouse over issues that can be easily worked on or resolved. Divorce is usually the very last option and even then, it can be messy, especially if you've got kids.

But you try sha! cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Go see a therapist
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

As usual, I dey enjoy your write up until the last line. You don't throw or threaten to divorce your spouse over issues that can be easily worked on or resolved. Divorce is usually the very last option and even then, it can be messy, especially if you've got kids.

But you try sha! cheesy

When would u give me a healthy credit, when Jesu makes his second trip to earth? cheesy

That was more or less an advice coming from a rookie
grin

(1) (Reply)

People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh / Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Mobile Tarpauline Fish Ponds In Your Compound (PICTURES UPDATE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.