Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers (6972 Views)

Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies / 13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike / Anambra To Use Bill Gates Money To Build 10 Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Aromas: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Why most of the governors who's their tenure in office is about 2 expire we just decide 2 cause trouble 4 d incoming once? Mennnnnnnnn may den no try dat1 for my side oo, well my governor don even tell me say make I no worry but if he does, hum!!!!!!! Ok
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by FreeGlobe(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
manny4life: I thought election was in November, exactly two months away (aka 8 weeks) and that's how he wants to infuse N15billion? Gov. Obi should gradually bow out because this is nothing short of a mischievous stunt, he wants to create chaos and thrown Anambra into commotion. Abt 8 weeks left before a new winner emerges, this is a time to commission all your mega projects, yet you're just beginning? Abeg, who is deceiving who?
Peter Obi and Mega projects in one sentence? cheesy cheesy cheesy
unless you mean his mall in Abuja and a gang of his beer factories
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by collynzo2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ada Nri1: Is it for real or will job seekers end up paying 2
1 million to get the job? # Bribery things!
No, only Ogun state does that, that's why they have an IGR of 4billion a month.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by collynzo2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
chidindufrank: There is nothing wrong with the timing. What Rochas did to those poor people that were given employment by Ohakim is a crime against humanity and should be condemned by every reasonable human being. Abagworo is a well knowned chameleon
No crime there by Rochas, what Ohakim did was a huge and unsustainable scam!
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by roxell120(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
really, what an interesting sharing of events. What a plan from Peter Obi in 8 years and lets hope those schools were only renovated in your village and that's if you are from Anambra
he renovated the primary sch I attended 24yrs ago bt im not happy with him on laudable projects he is embarking on while bowing out.he was stingy to spend money bt he wants his successors recurrent expenditure to be overbloated.ohakim style? bad strategy
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by UjSizzle(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Have all the existing teachers been paid
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by iphy42: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
This is wickedness in the highest order. Applicants beware, Peter OBI does not have your success at heart.
When people were shouting that many teachers were displaced when he returned school to the missionary nobody talked. Now 2 months to election, he is employing not 1000 or 2000 but 5000 teachers shocked. This is absolutely preposterous!
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by uchetrend: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
It baffles me d way some idiots run dia mouths in dis site....if u dnt knw abt somtin jst kip quiet....must u comment on evri thread Gosh! Please for d sake of records- Peter Obi si d best thing dat hv happened to Anambra sinc creation.......he hs brought investment to d state...has put up structures in evri sector of d economy....last 3 yr, he employed 2000 teachrs...has constructd roads in all communities (nt som dwarf governors dat make noise wit roads done in deir LGA) 5 times more than all previous administrans put 2geda...he has enjoyed federal assistanc nd gud relation leadin to d construction of federal projects in Anambra....he has prudently managed all resources of d state nd hv nt allowed politicians to embezzle it....wat else wl i say nd leave d oda.....Anambra hv nevr had it so gud....am home basd nd i knw evritin pls dese outsiders stop misinformin pipl ok

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by ENEONWO(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
That's a political strategy by Peter Obi to amass thousands of votes from 5000 families and their relations (kiths & kins) for his APGA governorship candidate. The campaign will soon be about APGA creating jobs, thereby giving the people false hope. Otherwise, why would he start employment exercise 2 months to governorship election, after spending 7 years and 6 months without the jobs that he wants he is so passionate about. Ikedi Ohakim tried it in Imo and failed. Anambrarians are no fools. They will react with their votes because they know the man who create more jobs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
BTW... Why do people hate hearing the truth?
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by ferdsmart(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Have all the existing teachers been paid
yea. My Aunty had been paid her salary. My Grandfathers' allowances and pensions had been cleared by Obi's Government. I don't see any need for ranting that Obi performed badly. I rate Peter Obi above average.

To Freeeglobe.,D APC E-WARRIOR.

Be ready to experience political revolution in Anambra State come Nov 16. I bet my Ngige's victory,you are not frm Anambra State. Am a die hard fan of Ngige. Sincerely,you cannot compare Obi's Eight years to Ngige's Three years. Thats understatement! Peter Obi's Eight years beat Ngiges' and is being acknowledged by all dt reside dere. I spent all my adolescent years at Anambra State mainly at Ogidi,Alor and Abatete,etc. @idemili,,No go area for APGA. I know everything about Ngige and APC more than you do. If you are a die hard fan of ''ONWA'' come to Idemili North so dt,you would be included in the scheme for his 2014 project. Remember,Ngige has more stake and voters at Idemili North more than his own local Government Area(idemili south). We want physical contributors not online warriors. I had ben observing ur comments bt emotions had beclouded ur sense of comprehension. A true idemili and Ogidi son will say'' o bu ihe a ka Ogidi ga emesi we rie Nwafor'' Freeglobe,i put it to u as a debate. State in details 200 tns Ngige did in Anambra state and how it had created employment then,i would state in details 500 developmental projects with verifiable facts of wt Obi did in Anambra State and how it had created employment. Most Naira landers don't rilly knw wt dt Man had done for Anambra,always feeding on lies being dropped here. What we want is action. Remember,Ngige won Dora with a mere 300 and above votes that was rigged at my backyard in Ogidi. D difference btw Ngige and Obi which attractd me to b Ngige's die hard supporter wz d solidity and beautification of local roads Ngige did in our local Government Idemili North. Peter Obi's local roads wz nt smh neat and solid,sometyms d reverse is d case.So, gal cool ur temper coz Victory is dere for ''Onwa'' only if he could do one thing and only if he had done one thing.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by ferdsmart(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
To Freeeglobe.,D APC E-WARRIOR.
Be ready to experience political revolution in Anambra State come Nov 16. I bet my Ngige's victory,you are not frm Anambra State. Am a die hard fan of Ngige. Sincerely,you cannot compare Obi's Eight years to Ngige's Three years. Thats understatement! Peter Obi's Eight years beat Ngiges' and is being acknowledged by all dt reside dere. I spent all my adolescent years at Anambra State mainly at Ogidi,Alor and Abatete,etc. @idemili,,No go area for APGA. I know everything about Ngige and APC more than you do. If you are a die hard fan of ''ONWA'' come to Idemili North so dt,you would be included in the scheme for his 2014 project. Remember,Ngige has more stake and voters at Idemili North more than his own local Government Area(idemili south). We want physical contributors not online warriors. I had ben observing ur comments bt emotions had beclouded ur sense of comprehension. A true idemili and Ogidi son will say'' o bu ihe a ka Ogidi ga emesi we rie Nwafor'' Freeglobe,i put it to u as a debate. State in details 200 tns Ngige did in Anambra state and how it had created employment then,i would state in details 500 developmental projects with verifiable facts of wt Obi did in Anambra State and how it had created employment. Most Naira landers don't rilly knw wt dt Man had done for Anambra,always feeding on lies being dropped here. What we want is action. Remember,Ngige won Dora with a mere 300 and above votes that was rigged at my backyard in Ogidi. D difference btw Ngige and Obi which attractd me to b Ngige's die hard supporter wz d solidity and beautification of local roads Ngige did in our local Government Idemili North. Peter Obi's local roads wz nt smh neat and solid,sometyms d reverse is d case.So, gal cool ur temper coz Victory is dere for ''Onwa'' only if he could do one thing nd only if he had done one tn.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Zonacom(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
manny4life: I thought election was in November, exactly two months away (aka 8 weeks) and that's how he wants to infuse N15billion? Gov. Obi should gradually bow out because this is nothing short of a mischievous stunt, he wants to create chaos and thrown Anambra into commotion. Abt 8 weeks left before a new winner emerges, this is a time to commission all your mega projects, yet you're just beginning? Abeg, who is deceiving who?
He leaves office by march next year. Get your facts right
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by jamesbridget13(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gov Ameachi recently issued appointment letters to 13000 newly recuited teachers in d state of which 3000 re non indegenes. The whole process started around mid last year but now, pple ve smiled. If anambra Gov wants 2 reduce unemployment n develop d educational sector, i see absolutely nothing wrong in dat. Whether his tenure is ending or not shld not be ur worry. Ur worry shld be dat d process shld be made a free, fair n transparent one just like dat of rivers state. Do u knw how i felt d day i got my appointment letter? Do u knw hw many out there looking 4 opportunities like this? That is if those of u criticising already has a job. Go ahead Governor!!! But make sure 2 pick d best out of d rest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by mauricerex: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
No be to employ nah to pay them
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by tunlex01(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dis ur governor must be a clown. He has since been a governor for close to 8 years but didnt employ teachers. I served in Anambra, onitsha precisely, nd i visited 14 local governments out of d 21 local governments in d state. D education sector there lacks personnel - very few teachers. My first school there had 14 teachers for more dan 300 students. I changed to another local government which is an urban area hoping to see a change, but alas, dey school has 39 teachers (inclusive of d principal nd 5 vice principals) wit student population of 2,031. I pity d teachers dia cos dia salary is just too meagre compared to other states. D same governor who now wants to employ 5,000 teachers makes use of corpers to make up for the teaching staff, paying a teacher (HND holder, level 7) 38000 per month which equals to 7 corpers state allowance (5800 per month). D corpers in my ppa were more than the teaching staff. I just pray he employs dem on time cos dia secondary school is lacking personnel.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Abagworo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
tunlex01: Dis ur governor must be a clown. He has since been a governor for close to 8 years but didnt employ teachers. I served in Anambra, onitsha precisely, nd i visited 14 local governments out of d 21 local governments in d state. D education sector there lacks personnel - very few teachers. My first school there had 14 teachers for more dan 300 students. I changed to another local government which is an urban area hoping to see a change, but alas, dey school has 39 teachers (inclusive of d principal nd 5 vice principals) wit student population of 2,031. I pity d teachers dia cos dia salary is just too meagre compared to other states. D same governor who now wants to employ 5,000 teachers makes use of corpers to make up for the teaching staff, paying a teacher (HND holder, level 7) 38000 per month which equals to 7 corpers state allowance (5800 per month). D corpers in my ppa were more than the teaching staff. I just pray he employs dem on time cos dia secondary school is lacking personnel.

Your observation is true for almost every State in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by waternogetenemy: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Obi is the problem.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by IgboDelta: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
SOME BARBARIC GUYS SHOULD CONTROL THE EVIL THEY WANT TO SAY TO THEIR SISTER STATE
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by alexchiny: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
asha 80: guy keep ur emotions in check...what made his state useless now?

He said the truth. Just tell that clown to stay off Anambra issues because his hatred for Anambra might send him to an early grave.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by slimghost(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
really, what an interesting sharing of events. What a plan from Peter Obi in 8 years and lets hope those schools were only renovated in your village and that's if you are from Anambra

When Anambra issues are discussed, you should just STFU and face your state. Leave Anambra matters to Anambrarians and FYI, yes Peter Obi renovated most of the schools in Anambra State.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by slimghost(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
asha 80: guy keep ur emotions in check...what made his state useless now?

As long as that lying sycophant keeps wanking off on every Anambra/Obi thread, i will keep on bashing the shameless "thing".
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
slimghost:

When Anambra issues are discussed, you should just STFU and face your state. Leave Anambra matters to Anambrarians and FYI, yes Peter Obi renovated most of the schools in Anambra State.
stfu you 'I must be Anambra Peter Obi sycophants'. Both my father and mother are both Anambra born and bred so I wonder who should speak on Anambra issues between us. Peter Obi is a fraud, go kill yourself son.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Antivirus92(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Peter obi is the best governor since the creation of anambra state. He carried every sector along which made him to be slow . Unlike ngige that build only roads.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by slimghost(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
stfu you 'I must be Anambra Peter Obi sycophants'. Both my father and mother are both Anambra born and bred so I wonder who should speak on Anambra issues between us. Peter Obi is a fraud, go kill yourself son.

See this clown oo! Your mother and father are from Anambra and yet you are not from Anambra. cheesy cheesy Like i said earlier, face your hopeless state and leave Anambra alone. Peter Obi truly renovated most schools in my state, so stop spewing shameful lies here.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by kossylator: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Donchyke39: Anambra State Governor Peter Obi yesterday ordered the immediate employment of 5,000 teachers and other administrative workers into the state’s primary and secondary schools.
Obi directed the Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Uju Okeke, to ensure that the employment process followed due process in the 21 local government areas.
The governor, who spoke at the 2013 Principals’ Annual Retreat at Nkpor, Idemmili North Local Government Area, said the state would spend N15 billion on primary and secondary schools by December.
He said before the end of October, the 410 secondary schools in the state would receive new buses, generators and computer sets, with complete accessories.
Mrs. Okeke said the state education system was being repositioned and schools would continue to benefit from the government’s intervention.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/anambra-to-employ-5000-teachers/
After 8 worthless year,its nw tym 4 him 2 employ teachers?who is fooling who?
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by FreeGlobe(f): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
slimghost:

See this clown oo! Your mother and father are from Anambra and yet you are not from Anambra. cheesy cheesy Like i said earlier, face your hopeless state and leave Anambra alone. Peter Obi truly renovated most schools in my state, so stop spewing shameful lies here.
If repainting one classroom block in a school and maybe building public toilet is what you call renovation then you must be a bigger fool than I thought. I can't keep telling you how much more Anambra I am than you a destitute (ala bu otu). You know what, why not stop me from commenting on Anambra issues if you can. You are right though for saying Peter Obi has turned Anambra to a hopeless state.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Antivirus92(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
tunlex01: Dis ur governor must be a clown. He has since been a governor for close to 8 years but didnt employ teachers. I served in Anambra, onitsha precisely, nd i visited 14 local governments out of d 21 local governments in d state. D education sector there lacks personnel - very few teachers. My first school there had 14 teachers for more dan 300 students. I changed to another local government which is an urban area hoping to see a change, but alas, dey school has 39 teachers (inclusive of d principal nd 5 vice principals) wit student population of 2,031. I pity d teachers dia cos dia salary is just too meagre compared to other states. D same governor who now wants to employ 5,000 teachers makes use of corpers to make up for the teaching staff, paying a teacher (HND holder, level 7) 38000 per month which equals to 7 corpers state allowance (5800 per month). D corpers in my ppa were more than the teaching staff. I just pray he employs dem on time cos dia secondary school is lacking personnel.
look at this bush man. They posted u to anambra from that ur termite-hill state and ur reward to them is to bash anambra. How much do perm-secs and commissioners earn monthly in ur state?
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by FreeGlobe(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Antivirus92: look at this bush man. They posted u to anambra from that ur termite-hill state and ur reward to them is to bash anambra. How much do perm-secs and commissioners earn monthly in ur state?
Under Peter Obi, Anambra civil servants are the least paid in the country. Perm Secs earn 150k. what a fraud!
http://orientnewspaper.com/anambra-civil-servants-blame-gov-obi-for-their-poverty/
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Antivirus92(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
If repainting one classroom block in a school and maybe building public toilet is what you call renovation then you must be a bigger fool than I thought. I can't keep telling you how much more Anambra I am than you a destitute (ala bu otu). You know what, why not stop me from commenting on Anambra issues if you can. You are right though for saying Peter Obi has turned Anambra to a hopeless state.
my beloved state is not and will never be a hopeless like urs. Bet ur useless life, apga will win again in anambra. And their first agenda will be to distribute free rat-poison to people like u.
Re: Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers by Antivirus92(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Under Peter Obi, Anambra civil servants are the least paid in the country. Perm Secs earn 150k. what a fraud!
http://orientnewspaper.com/anambra-civil-servants-blame-gov-obi-for-their-poverty/
who are those anambra civil servants complaining? Is it the same civil service that my father and mother are into? I fear u, u can go to any extent to display ur hatred for anambra and her people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) / Ondo State: Nigeria Oil Producing State, NO Nigeria project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.