Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court (12284 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by oneeast3: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2013
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has reiterated that it will put in place a machinery that will work towards retrieving the mandate of the people of Imo State from the state Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha.

The party’s National Chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, who spoke yesterday at the inauguration of a 29-member caretaker executive committee for the state in Abuja, said the first move to retrieve the mandate would commence at the courts very soon, where APGA hopes to sack Okorocha from office.

In apparent reaction to a statement credited to Okorocha in which he declared that APGA was dead in the state, Umeh said it was the All Progressives Congress (APC) that would be shown the way out of the state at the next election.

He said as part of the move to reclaim the state, the leadership of APGA was planning a massive rally tagged ‘operation earthquake’ in the state to show them that the state was still solidly behind APGA.

In addition, Umeh said the party would file a law suit against the governor over his declaration for the APC in order to get him to surrender the party’s mandate.

“We are going to file an action against the governor of Imo State. He cannot take the APGA mandate and go to APC. The law is clear about this. The Supreme Court had in a judgment between Rivers State, Governor Rotimi Amaechi and Celetine Omehi, ruled that it is the party and not the individual that presents candidates for election. We are going to pursue the case to a logical conclusion to serve as a deterrent against any such sell out by elected officials,” he said.

Umeh warned that in the case of the members of the state and National Assembly members elected on the party’s platform, any of them found to be fraternising with APC would be made to lose his or her seat.

“This party is very disaddened by the development in Imo State, in 2011 the party worked hard to secure victory in the state but regrettably we got trapped into something we cannot explained how that happened we cannot understand. What we laboured together to achieve has been taken and given to another party without their working for it. It is a travesty for someone who has never won elections in Nigeria except with APGA’s support can afford to try to dismember the party through which he rose to power,” he said.

The national chairman further lamented that one of the greatest disservice to the people of Imo State, was the recent signing of the abortion law by the state governor in utter disregard to the sensibilities of the people of the state.

“With every sense of responsibility we hereby tender apology to the people of Imo state for the governor's action because it was taken when he said he was still in APGA. We also tender apology to the Christian community and all pro-human life groups.

“There is no way we could explain such an action. We hereby disassociate APGA from the signing into law of abortion bill by the governor. We want to also apologise to the people for this singular act of irresponsibility by someone elected on the platform of the party and whom the party expected to respect the views and aspirations of the people who voted for the party,” he said.

Umeh said the even though the governor was then operating under the platform of APGA, the governor signed the abortion law without resort to advise from the party.

The APGA chairman, however, used the opportunity to announce the choice of Dr. Nkemakolam Chukwukaodi, as the deputy governorship candidate of the party for the November 16 governorship election.

Speaking at the forum, Chief Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu (Jr), said what had happened in Imo State was a travesty and a conduct unbecoming, adding that all hands should be on deck to ensure the reclaiming of the party’s mandate in the state.

The APGA leader in Imo state and a former ally of Governor Okorocha, Chief Martins Agbaoso said he was deeply saddened by what has happened in the state, especially by the conduct of the governor whom the party entrust with the people’s mandate.

He assured that at the appropriate time the party will do what is required to retrieve power from their mandate.

On her part, Senator Chris Anyanwu, called for a reinvigoration of the spirit of APGA, adding that the party should not dwell in lamenting about the disappointments of the past but should work hard to rebuild and refocus the party.

Earlier, while inaugurating the caretaker committee, Umeh said the party has carefully consulted with stakeholders in the state before coming up with the new leadership.

He cautioned the new caretaker leadership eschew discrimination or anything that may cause disunity and disaffection amongst party members in the state, stressing that the inauguration of the new leadership of APGA signified a death sentence to APC in the state.

The members of new APGA caretaker executive in Imo include, Chairman, Chudi Onuzo, Deputy Chairman, Dr. David Iwuagwu, Secretary, Mr. Ndipubisi Richard Okoroikpa, Organising Secretary, John Iwuala Udeh and Treasurer, Lambert Iwueke.

The party NEC had on the August 3 dissolved the APGA executive in the state, following the desertion of the party by the former leadership alongside Okorocha.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/apga-vows-to-sack-apc-okorocha-in-imo/158184/

4 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by oneeast3: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2013
This is a welcome development. They should sack the clown and his cohorts!

15 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by oneeast3: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2013
The worst of its all is that the clown has never won any election in all the years he has been junketing from one party to another. This is first time he is winning election in Nigeria and it is through APGA backing!

7 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2013
waste of time and resources....umeh should focus more on okwu and obidigbo factions and how they can convince anambra voters to vote for obiano.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by oneeast3: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
asha 80: waste of time and resources....umeh should focus more on okwu and obidigbo factions and how they can convince anambra voters to vote for obiano.

Anambra matter is settle.

Obiano is the next governor of Anambra. Voice of men (Anambra people) is the voice of GOD ALMIGHTY.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Trut(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Rochas did 419 to APGA, they should reclaim their mandate from him.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2013
one.east3:

Anambra matter is settle.

Obiano is the next governor of Anambra. Voice of men (Anambra people) is the voice of the people.
forget the over confidence....apga has ngige to deal with....i do not like ngige but i would be a fool to think he would not be a huge threat to obiano that is hardly known..moreover there is this issue of disgruntled elements like obidigbo(you cannot ignore him) and okwu issue to deal with instead of this wild goose chase...they should focus on on what is coming up.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Abagworo(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2013
one.east3:

This party is very disaddened by the development in Imo State, in 2011 the party worked hard to secure victory in the state but regrettably we got trapped into something we cannot explained how that happened we cannot understand. What we laboured together to achieve has been taken and given to another party without their working for it. It is a travesty for someone who has never won elections in Nigeria except with APGA’s support can afford to try to dismember the party through which he rose to power,” he said.

The APGA leader in Imo state and a former ally of Governor Okorocha, Chief Martins Agbaoso said he was deeply saddened by what has happened in the state, especially by the conduct of the governor whom the party entrust with the people’s mandate.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/apga-vows-to-sack-apc-okorocha-in-imo/158184/

Lol @APGA claiming they contributed to Okorocha's victory. Very funny indeed. Why haven't they been able to win elections in Imo before Okorocha? The simple fact is that the Church, civil society, transport workers, artisans, students, market women and the general public were instrumental to rhe victory and sustenance of Rochas. Agbasos wanted to play godfathers and went about awarding contracts to their friends and even signing money without the Governors notice, conditioned the Governor that Jude must be both Deputy and commissioner for works at the same time. Today they've connived with PDP and asked all their friends not to execute contracts and at the same time prevent Rochas from re-awarding the said contracts just to discredit him.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abagworo:

Lol @APGA claiming they contributed to Okorocha's victory. Very funny indeed. Why haven't they been able to win elections in Imo before Okorocha? The simple fact is that the Church, civil society, transport workers, artisans, students, market women and the general public were instrumental to rhe victory and sustenance of Rochas. Agbasos wanted to play godfathers and went about awarding contracts to their friends and even signing money without the Governors notice, conditioned the Governor that Jude must be both Deputy and commissioner for works at the same time. Today they've connived with PDP and asked all their friends not to execute contracts and at the same time prevent Rochas from re-awarding the said contracts just to discredit him.
madumere is also the de facto commisioner of works now so i am not sure if okorocha was forced to give to jude initially...maybe that is why construction jobs is going on faster now that jude is out and madumere(rochas right hand man) has taken over.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Umeh, i bukwa onye ara! APGA knows they have completely lost Anambra to PDP, they are now looking for a way to reclaim Imo state to go back to APGA! Odikwa egwu o! grin

Imo State will never be an APGA state!!

Ndi Ara!! angry

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by egift(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Umeh waste the little money you got from PDP. You think Rochas is Soludo you scammed?

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abagworo:

Nna, ike gwuru! Rochas saw it coming. He knew Anambra will be sold to PDP. He was wise enough to have dumped the useless party. Now, the fools want the mandate by all cost. Ochi ato gbu o la m! grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Demdem(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
asha 80: i do not like ngige

why dont u like Ngige. Is he because he is in APC or any other reason?

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Demdem:

why dont u like Ngige. Is he because he is in APC or any other reason?
i have already told you in another thread why i do not like him so i wonder why you are asking me again.

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
asha 80: i have already told you in another thread why i do not like him so i wonder why you are asking me again.

u didnt. we only concluded on the fact that Ngige truly did what the people wanted within the limited time he was in power.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by egift(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
In his magnanimity, Gov Rochas have already built a square where APGA can cry and vent there anger. If they carry their earthquake elsewhere in the state they will discover who is the Chief Security Officer in Imo State.

Who can name the square and the number of hours per person?

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Demdem:

u didnt. we only concluded on the fact that Ngige truly did what the people wanted within the limited time he was in power.
ok i will break it down now....ngige was so desperate to become governor in 2003 that he went to okija shrine with the backing on an illiterate in chris uba to share anambra's treasury with uba...he accepted to be rigged in which calls his intergrity and morals to question...on getting the illegal mandate(one of the worst things you can do subverting the wishes of the people) he started having problems with his illiterate godfather on the sharing formula....once he fellout with uba he decided to embark on projects that were supposedly dearest to the average anambrarian which is roads to side with the people...fine he did his part in road construction which i acknowledge but what happened to other critical sectors of the anambra society?education,health,agriculture,etc zilch....pls do not even try to convince me that he had limited time because he stayed two years and some months because it holds no water to me...okorocha has stayed lesser time in office that ngige did at that time but look at his impact in health,roads,education,security,agric and so on...do not also tell me about distractiions because okorocha has also had his own distractions too.....okay ngige has entered the senate pray tell what bill has he sponsored that could impart on the lives of people he is representing?is he not one of the 34 senators that were revealed to be to be idol in the senate?during the ezu dead bodies saga he went to amansea community to promise them borehole which he did not fulfil and in the process made the community angry with him,go google and type'amansea coomunity angry ngige'...so what am i trying to sayis ngige is simply a mediocre person that is riding on the sentiments that he constructed roads in his tenure because at that time roads in anambra were virtually non existent.by the way ngige is a doctor abi?what did he do for the health sector during his time?as for thinking it is because he is with apc i laugh because i am more interested in individuals than parties.okorocha left apga to join apcfor his own reasons which i agree with and he is the best thing to happened to imo state after sam onunaka mbakwe....but the day apc would field ararume or someone with similar character as governor aspirant i would rat

2 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by oneeast3: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
And why is it that Okorosha never won any election all his life until APGA blessed him? It is on record that Okorosha has at one time or the other been a member of all the political parties in Nigeria except for NCNC. lmao grin

Why didn't his so called popularity won him local council election all these years.

These are the factors that made Okorosha governor of Imo state:

- APGA
- Ikemba factor
- Peter Obi/Umeh support base
- Imo state voters that were disenchanted and dejected by the Okakin style of governance.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by oneeast3: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
egift: Umeh waste the little money you got from PDP. You think Rochas is Soludo you scammed?

It is not muscle flexing nwokem. Okorosha's days are numbered in Owerre government house. Bookmark this page or stop ranting like a fool.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Demdem:

ok i will break it down now....ngige was so desperate to become governor in 2003 that he went to okija shrine with the backing on an illiterate in chris uba to share anambra's treasury with uba...he accepted to be rigged in which calls his intergrity and morals to question...on getting the illegal mandate(one of the worst things you can do subverting the wishes of the people) he started having problems with his illiterate godfather on the sharing formula....once he fellout with uba he decided to embark on projects that were supposedly dearest to the average anambrarian which is roads to side with the people...fine he did his part in road construction which i acknowledge but what happened to other critical sectors of the anambra society?education,health,agriculture,etc zilch....pls do not even try to convince me that he had limited time because he stayed two years and some months because it holds no water to me...okorocha has stayed lesser time in office that ngige did at that time but look at his impact in health,roads,education,security,agric and so on...do not also tell me about distractiions because okorocha has also had his own distractions too.....okay ngige has entered the senate pray tell what bill has he sponsored that could impart on the lives of people he is representing?is he not one of the 34 senators that were revealed to be to be idol in the senate?during the ezu dead bodies saga he went to amansea community to promise them borehole which he did not fulfil and in the process made the community angry with him,go google and type'amansea coomunity angry ngige'...so what am i trying to sayis ngige is simply a mediocre person that is riding on the sentiments that he constructed roads in his tenure because at that time roads in anambra were virtually non existent.by the way ngige is a doctor abi?what did he do for the health sector during his time?as for thinking it is because he is with apc i laugh because i am more interested in individuals than parties.okorocha left apga to join apcfor his own reasons which i agree with and he is the best thing to happened to imo state after sam onunaka mbakwe....but the day apc would field ararume or someone with similar character as governor aspirant i would rather burn my voter's card than voting him.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Demdem:

ok i will break it down now....ngige was so desperate to become governor in 2003 that he went to okija shrine with the backing on an illiterate in chris uba to share anambra's treasury with uba...he accepted to be rigged in which calls his intergrity and morals to question...on getting the illegal mandate(one of the worst things you can do subverting the wishes of the people) he started having problems with his illiterate godfather on the sharing formula....once he fellout with uba he decided to embark on projects that were supposedly dearest to the average anambrarian which is roads to side with the people...fine he did his part in road construction which i acknowledge but what happened to other critical sectors of the anambra society?education,health,agriculture,etc zilch....pls do not even try to convince me that he had limited time because he stayed two years and some months because it holds no water to me...okorocha has stayed lesser time in office that ngige did at that time but look at his impact in health,roads,education,security,agric and so on...do not also tell me about distractiions because okorocha has also had his own distractions too.....okay ngige has entered the senate pray tell what bill has he sponsored that could impart on the lives of people he is representing?is he not one of the 34 senators that were revealed to be to be idol in the senate?during the ezu dead bodies saga he went to amansea community to promise them borehole which he did not fulfil and in the process made the community angry with him,go google and type'amansea coomunity angry ngige'...so what am i trying to sayis ngige is simply a mediocre person that is riding on the sentiments that he constructed roads in his tenure because at that time roads in anambra were virtually non existent.by the way ngige is a doctor abi?what did he do for the health sector during his time?as for thinking it is because he is with apc i laugh because i am more interested in individuals than parties.okorocha left apga to join apcfor his own reasons which i agree with and he is the best thing to happened to imo state after sam onunaka mbakwe....but the day apc would field ararume or someone with similar character as governor aspirant i would rather burn my voter's card than voting him.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by dridowu: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Total waste of time, financially am happy for the Lawyer that will process the case for them.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Fazhy: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dream on.

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
asha 80: ok i will break it down now....ngige was so desperate to become governor in 2003 that he went to okija shrine with the backing on an illiterate in chris uba to share anambra's treasury with uba...he accepted to be rigged in which calls his intergrity and morals to question...on getting the illegal mandate(one of the worst things you can do subverting the wishes of the people) he started having problems with his illiterate godfather on the sharing formula....once he fellout with uba he decided to embark on projects that were supposedly dearest to the average anambrarian which is roads to side with the people...fine he did his part in road construction which i acknowledge but what happened to other critical sectors of the anambra society?education,health,agriculture,etc zilch....pls do not even try to convince me that he had limited time because he stayed two years and some months because it holds no water to me...okorocha has stayed lesser time in office that ngige did at that time but look at his impact in health,roads,education,security,agric and so on...do not also tell me about distractiions because okorocha has also had his own distractions too.....okay ngige has entered the senate pray tell what bill has he sponsored that could impart on the lives of people he is representing?is he not one of the 34 senators that were revealed to be to be idol in the senate?during the ezu dead bodies saga he went to amansea community to promise them borehole which he did not fulfil and in the process made the community angry with him,go google and type'amansea coomunity angry ngige'...so what am i trying to sayis ngige is simply a mediocre person that is riding on the sentiments that he constructed roads in his tenure because at that time roads in anambra were virtually non existent.by the way ngige is a doctor abi?what did he do for the health sector during his time?as for thinking it is because he is with apc i laugh because i am more interested in individuals than parties.okorocha left apga to join apcfor his own reasons which i agree with and he is the best thing to happened to imo state after sam onunaka mbakwe....but the day apc would field ararume or someone with similar character as governor aspirant i would rather burn my voter's card than voting him.
[b]
That Ngige is just a man that isn't perfect but has his faults is undisputeable.
That Ngige fought with the then godfathers who held him captive at the beginning of his tenure is a fact.
That he has good intention for his people is also not in doubt.
Agreed, Ngige thread the wrong path earlier in his tenure by alligning with those guys but he was wise enough to be able to break away from their shackles. That is a trait not many can acheive.
He gave his people what they wanted at that time and that is a huge credit to him. When u say other sectors suffered, what do u mean? Did teachers went on strike just how they did during Mbadinuju? What about the health sector? Was there an epidemic in the state when he was there? As for security, was Ngiges Anambra then not better than the spate of kidnapping and nefarious activities going on currently?
It's not true that these sectors suffered, its just that he didn't focus on those sectors as much as he did for roads which was the primary concern of his people then and he met them.
It may not matter to u but its a big plus for him. Giving his people what they wanted specifically.
U referred me to what Ngige didn't do and a single community angry with him, what about the numerous he has done and numerous communities happy with him? Do u expect him to be loved by all? Of cos not.
To me, the end of a thing is the most important. Ngige goofed in the beginning, he retraced his wrong step, corrected some errors and by the time he was booted out, he has done as much to warrant his people to miss him. His end at that chapter was beautiful and has overshadowed his skewed beginning. Not many can acheive such a feat.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Ghydyon(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
total fowl...#i sense d end time tinz here#
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by donguutti: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Technically,APGA has a case,going by the supreme court judgement, although rochas could pre empt that by not declaring for APC,until the elections draw near.

For benefit of those who do not know abt the SC Judgment.it was related to who was the authentic Rivers pdp Gov candidate 2007,which was given to omehia(the k leg ish) but later upturned by the SC.this was reconfirmed by the amaechi tenure case of 2011

1 Like

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by asha80(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Demdem:
[b]
That Ngige is just a man that isn't perfect but has his faults is undisputeable.
That Ngige fought with the then godfathers who held him captive at the beginning of his tenure is a fact.
That he has good intention for his people is also not in doubt.
Agreed, Ngige thread the wrong path earlier in his tenure by alligning with those guys but he was wise enough to be able to break away from their shackles. That is a trait not many can acheive.
He gave his people what they wanted at that time and that is a huge credit to him. When u say other sectors suffered, what do u mean? Did teachers went on strike just how they did during Mbadinuju? What about the health sector? Was there an epidemic in the state when he was there? As for security, was Ngiges Anambra then not better than the spate of kidnapping and nefarious activities going on currently?
It's not true that these sectors suffered, its just that he didn't focus on those sectors as much as he did for roads which was the primary concern of his people then and he met them.
It may not matter to u but its a big plus for him. Giving his people what they wanted specifically.
U referred me to what Ngige didn't do and a single community angry with him, what about the numerous he has done and numerous communities happy with him? Do u expect him to be loved by all? Of cos not.
To me, the end of a thing is the most important. Ngige goofed in the beginning, he retraced his wrong step, corrected some errors and by the time he was booted out, he has done as much to warrant his people to miss him. His end at that chapter was beautiful and has overshadowed his skewed beginning. Not many can acheive such a feat.[/b]
so there has to be an epidermic before he could realise there was a problem with the health sector in anambra?do you know that at that time there was no accredited hospital in anambra and he did nothing about it?you think education is all about paying salaries and whether teachers are on strike?nothing about infrastructure decay and mangement of schools?you have your own views and i have my own views on ngige so let us leave it at that.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by katunj: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Download Tijanja Radio and listen to your favorite naija online radio stations
download link: http://nexva.com/30681

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Meringe(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abagworo:

You know Imo very well.
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by ugomallam: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
BLAME ASUU FOR THIS
Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by Realdon1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Rochas has disapointed us, insincerity has destroyed his political career

2 Likes

Re: APGA Moves To Recover Okorocha's Mandate Through Court by stanleyy2k7: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Listen attentively fellow Nigerian, Imo people didn't vote on any platform, we voted for someone who will liberate Imo from hands of those that play god. Had it been Rochas ran on d platform of CPC he will still win. Umeh has betrayed himself before Anambra people by reconciling with Obi to hand APGA ticket who just enter APGA recently. I bet Umeh to make APGA to reclaim anambra if he claim making Rochas Governor. APGA needs liberation. Until Umeh steps down. He is a disgrace to Anambra people. Leave Rochas and Imo people alone. txting from Nnewi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps / Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest / My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.