Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? (28524 Views)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Image123(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
WHERE IS JOAGBAJE WHEN YOU NEED HIM!
@nuella
I said you referred to me as brother and pretender, your defense is that it's 'pretenders' not pretender.
What's with your description of 'holier than yous', are they overwhelming you? I don't remember mentioning them, or are you one of them, because you seem to have a lot to say on that issue. A christain sister moving around in the mornings, catching SEVERAL males in brown trousers self-servicing using candles. What's all these? Abeg no corrupt people for here o, this is the religion section haha? You should be queried in church for this despicable hobby. This must be one of the downsides of females frequenting male residents in the guise of visitation. Repent o nuel.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2011
^^

God bless you for that beautiful retort. I too want to know how a "Christian" sister knows MULTIPLE men who self service early mornings. Obviously, the sister is usually there with them to know; which begs the question - doing what there? When some Sisters are living Holy lives and not boasting in their ignorance on NL.

Maybe that's evangelism the CEC PLC way - they evangelize early morn in bed & if he wants more "evangelism", he comes to CE evenings. Balanced diet -- > physical fornication morning, spiritual fornication evening.

And now we can expect the standard response - that it is us that are filthy because we shine a light showing a smelly depraved gutter. What the fake gods want is to sit comfortably in the stench and dirt in darkness feeling good. And of course, its the "fight" army of single digit posters that will do that or head-marketer himself, sounding as oily as Chairman himself

Fruit, Fruit, FRUIT! By  their fruit ye shall know them.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Image123(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2011
@nuclear
You too wonder se? i mean, she's even telling us the colour of the trouser and the type of shirt. Out of the abundance of the heart i think. And i hope somehow that she sees the fault in this and repents.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2011
^^ Yes, I wonder AND fear too.

But since your words are not accompanied by fanfare, drums and applause, she won't listen. Plus such true words are too painful for them.

What truly amazes me is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who had problems with Francis Chan allowing the Holy Spirit pre-eminence by stepping to the side to take focus off himself, comes from CEC PLC: - they prefer the Spirit of God to go sit down outside somewhere else
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Enigma(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2011
nuclearboy:
. . . .

What truly amazes me is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who had problems with Francis Chan allowing the Holy Spirit pre-eminence by stepping to the side to take focus off himself, comes from CEC PLC: - they prefer the Spirit of God to go sit down outside somewhere else

And some of them are connected or even related; in fact I strongly suspect that the "pastor" and mabell are a husband and wife "pastoring" team --- even though they still try to make the pretence of separateness despite having been rumbled when one of them posted under their two different IDs. There is also reasonable suspicion of the use of multiple IDs.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuella2(f): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2011
Men they do amebo like women wey dey sell oil for market. The points i raised are true, he that bend down to look at his neighbours buttocks should know that bleeze will blow his own for others to see. How come you know so much about other and you think nobody knows about you. Image tell me the name of your church. I am an adult, i can talk about anything including sex , not pretenders like you guys. Brown trouser is the uniform of so called holy pretenders. I have them in my office, stinginess no go let them buy soap.

CEC will will give pple hypertension oneday. Since you cant rest without calling the name. My point remains no church is holier than another, if yours is call the name, its that simple.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuella2(f): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2011
nuella2:

@Image i said pretenders not pretender. People that feel holier than others are known to be pretenders as they do the worse in the pretence of wearing long shirts and brown trousers. They are also known for their wickedness, gossip,envy and unforgiving attitude. They most times self-service in the morning and use candles,as we have caught several before, then clean their mouths and throw the first stones at others. Am yet to see any congregation holier than another, if your own is pls give me the name of the church. Let me attend it for one month if i will not give you the list of sins they commit there in a daily basis.

This is what i said. Holy people wearing long shirts and brown trourser. I attended such churches before so i know alot about them, i know what happened when i was there.

See as our holy brother turn am upside down.
Image123:

WHERE IS JOAGBAJE WHEN YOU NEED HIM!
@nuella
I said you referred to me as brother and pretender, your defense is that it's 'pretenders' not pretender.
What's with your description of 'holier than yous', are they overwhelming you? I don't remember mentioning them, or are you one of them, because you seem to have a lot to say on that issue. A christain sister moving around in the mornings, catching SEVERAL males in brown trousers self-servicing using candles. What's all these? Abeg no corrupt people for here o, this is the religion section haha? You should be queried in church for this despicable hobby. This must be one of the downsides of females frequenting male residents in the guise of visitation. Repent o nuel.

Have you seen me do visitation? I am yet to see anybody holier than me, sorry to disappoint you. I wrote in general terms cos i dont know you personally, you that claim holy directed it to me. What do you know about me, amebo.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
grin

Fabulous response and truly worthy - it is "amebo"

Just like God too was doing "amebo" when He said "Cry aloud, spare not. Tell my people their transgressions and show Zion her sin", abi?

You can't handle truth and none of us blame you - your progeny had the same problem
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuella2(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

grin

Fabulous response and truly worthy - it is "amebo"

Just like God too was doing "amebo" when He said "Cry aloud, spare not. Tell my people their transgressions and show Zion her sin", abi?

You can't handle truth and none of us blame you - your progeny had the same problem

What is your point? What is my sin? Pls show me where i sinned and transgressed boy.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
all the morons who think calling someone "boy" is an insult forget that the kingdom of heaven is made of such children and even Jesus wanted them to come to Him.

Your Sin, Aunty CEC PLC, is found in your own words and Image123 has shown them to you - how the abundance of your heart (and otherwise generosity) has you knowing all the guys who self service and what they wear and how they do it.

You called it "Amebo" since its your body and your life. Else, you'd have just said NO, that's not what you meant.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuella2(f): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

all the morons who think calling someone "boy" is an insult forget that the kingdom of heaven is made of such children and even Jesus wanted them to come to Him.

Your Sin, Aunty CEC PLC, is found in your own words and Image123 has shown them to you - how the abundance of your heart (and otherwise generosity) has you knowing all the guys who self service and what they wear and how they do it.

You called it "Amebo" since its your body and your life. Else, you'd have just said NO, that's not what you meant.

Mr man go and sleep if you have nothing to do. Go back and read my reply to image. And calling a church PLC makes you what? You have not told me the name of the place the dead people went since according to YOU it cant be Abraham's bosom cos pple like Abel were older than Abraham.

nuclearboy:

I should use Google to find out where the saints of old went

So google is now the Word of God that has the answers? Una get serious wahala for CEC PLC.

And I hear - Abel (justified by faith before God) was floating around Christ Embassy until Abraham died at which point, he took cover in that august gentleman's bosom.

Your masquerading as born-again Christians is so so exposed more and more
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
grin

Pavlovian reaction! Stop calling me "man". Please call me what you first did i.e. Boy.

We boys don't do what your CEC PLC "men" do with you every morning that you confessed earlier to Image. So please don't add me to the MAN gang
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuella2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

grin

Pavlovian reaction! Stop calling me "man". Please call me what you first did i.e. Boy.

We boys don't do what your CEC PLC "men" do with you every morning that you confessed earlier to Image. So please don't add me to the MAN gang

Ok will call you amebo boy/pikin or market woman. cos your attitude portrays you as a woman not a boy sef. You like wahala like jobless wife.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
Has it reached this level of quarrel, in the name of Jesus  grin  When did the apostles get born again? Pls let's get back to topic.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by LoveKing(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

Have you ever heard pastor chris insult any minister on tv or print media as Some other ministers do? Never. It's based on spiritual maturity and respect for the body of christ.

is your answer to this question NO? If it is then you are a born [size=16pt]LIAR![/size]
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by LoveKing(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

grin

wow where did she make this confession. i would love to see it. hmmmm
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by newmi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
Alright nuella2, nuclearbonboi, image123 and everybody enough!!! Focus on the thread if you have anything meaningful to say within the context of this jurisdiction of discuss else get out of the room or we'll call it quit to this thread. Have yah heard!!
When Did The Apostles Become Born Again?

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Image123(m): 2:19am On Jan 29, 2011
Hahahahahaha
Seriously, i dey laugh ooo, too bad. What's the name of potiphar's wife?
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Image123(m): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2011
@nuel
I did hope that you would see the fault in your actions but you'd rather be pompous and allow pride rule, may God deliver you.
I am an adult, i can talk about anything including sex , not pretenders like you guys. Brown trouser is the uniform of so called holy pretenders. I have them in my office, stinginess no go let them buy soap.
Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
You don't need to talk dirty to make a point. You should learn to be FIRST a believer, before an adult, you're not the first adult plus you're in the religion section of a public forum. And there you go again calling me a 'pretender'. False accusation is not a fruit of the Spirit of God. If you have any bile against someone/people in your office, kindly settle it there. I mean, it's unfair talking bad about someone on the internet and they're not even aware! If you think they need soap, what are you doing about it asides telling every other person except them? If you can afford to get your colleagues/subordinates (as it appears) new trousers, maybe you should go ahead, instead of all this talk about catching them in brown trousers and candles doing self service. And i hope you're not making up this stories, liars are not children of God.
See as our holy brother turn am upside down. you that claim holy directed it to me. What do you know about me, amebo.
You keep referring to me as 'holy' and as 'holier than you'. I've yet to make this claims. If my words/actions judge/convict you, it's not a fault of mine. What you need to do is repent and believe the good news. Do you have a problem with one being holy? i think 'amebo' is talking bad about someone at their back,no?

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
I'll say sorry to God and to those men in brown in your office if i were you, it's called 'restitution' in Kingdom parlance.
My point remains no church is holier than another, if yours is call the name, its that simple.
This is not about your point and their point, why don't you get it? What we're asking for is a demonstration of righteousness, whatever doctrine you may cling to. If like Joagbaje said earlier, your foundation of salvation is great and others are faulty, let;s see it in your fruits. Let light shine, not 'mistakes' as is commonly reported amongst your ilk. You're asking nuclearboy to show you where you've sinned? we've shown you, but it seems your intent is not to repent and be white than snow, but to show all that we're all dirty by mudslinging. Stop asking for my white robe so you can stain it, seek to be clean yourself through Christ.

@Joagbaje
Has it reached this level of quarrel, in the name of Jesus When did the apostles get born again? Pls let's get back to topic.
How convenient of you? get back to topic, that's the escape right? i thought the OP had been answered. It;s your answers we're awaiting. i know you'll ask as usual, "what questions?" delay tactics, thumbs up and be good this week.
@newmi
When did the Apostles Become Born Again? And i do hope you are born again?
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2011
@Image123:

Her/their righteousness is "claimed" by word of mouth. Real life means nothing since they were at "salvation" taken back to calvary, crucified and buried with Jesus, spent 3 days with Him in Abraham's Bosom and then were returned to their bodies immediately under 1 second later even though they were away 3 days. At return, they were brand new people just born all over again.

I think the mistake we make is in not knowing what they were taught and thus, why they believe what they do. Their doctrine of salvation is stated above. What do you think can cure such?

And of course, we forget that when you believe someone is up UP there and we see/hear dirty things in them, we have the tendency to rationalize such away as it threatens our belief system. We thus sear our own conscience & become more like that ourselves
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2011
@Image 123
Image123:

@JoagbajeHow convenient of you? get back to topic, that's the escape right? i thought the OP had been answered. It;s your answers we're awaiting. i know you'll ask as usual, "what questions?" delay tactics, thumbs up and be good this week.
gain? And i do hope you are born again?

I have given you enough  evidence from scriptures, bros. Jesus was the first man to be born again . He is the first fruit among many brethren. No man had the grace of born again until his resurrection. And I think you should go over my posts again. And see the consistency with other scriptures.
Hapi Sunday   cool
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Enigma(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
I want to pursue the "Jesus was born again" and "Jesus died spiritually" heresies a bit more. Here is a summary of the teaching: I am interested to see what people/Christians think of it.

From  http://www.inplainsite.org/html/jesus_reborn_in_hell.html

In summary (with a few variations), the “born again Jesus” gospel teaches that Jesus died two deaths, one physically upon the cross and the other spiritually in hell. He literally became sin on the cross, taking on the very nature of Satan, thereby being stripped of His Deity. He was ushered into hell where He was tortured for three days and nights by Satan and his demons, was reborn or “born again” in hell, reclaiming His Deity and finally rising bodily from the dead. Our redemption was not secured on the cross, but in hell. In fact, many Faith teachers claim that Christ's torture by all the demons of hell was a "ransom" God paid to Satan so that He could get back into a universe from which He had been banished.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Enigma(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
According to Kenneth Copeland

“He allowed the devil to drag Him into the depths of hell as if He were the most wicked sinner who ever lived … Every demon in hell came down on Him to annihilate Him … [They] tortured Him beyond anything that anybody has ever conceived … In a thunder of spiritual force, the voice of God spoke to the death-whipped, broken, punished spirit of Jesus … [in] the pit of destruction, and charged the spirit of Jesus with resurrection power! Suddenly His twisted, death-wracked spirit began to fill out and come back to life … He was literally being reborn before the devil’s very eyes. He began to flex His spiritual muscles … Jesus Christ dragged Satan up and down the halls of hell … Jesus … was raised up a born-again man The day I realized that a born-again man had defeated Satan, hell, and death, I got so excited … !”

(“The Price of it All,” Believer’s Voice of Victory, September 1991, p. 4).

So, Jesus was just "a born again man".
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Enigma(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2011
Since Jesus was just a born again man . . .

And since Copeland is also a born again man

Therefore Copeland could have died to save sinners/mankind

“The Spirit of God spoke to me and He said, “Son, realize this. Now follow me in this and don’t let your tradition trip you up.” He said, “Think this way — a twice-born man whipped Satan in his own domain.” And I threw my Bible down… like that. I said, “What?” He said, “A born-again man defeated Satan, the firstborn of many brethren defeated him.” He said, “You are the very image, the very copy of that one.” I said, “Goodness, gracious sakes alive!” And I began to see what had gone on in there, and I said, “Well now you don’t mean, you couldn’t dare mean, that I could have done the same thing?” He said, “Oh yeah, if you’d had the knowledge of the Word of God that He did, you could have done the same thing, ’cause you’re a reborn man too.”

Kenneth Copeland (Substitution and Identification, 1989, tape #00-0202, side 2)
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2011
On the cross, Jesus promised the thief they'd be together in His Kingdom that very night.

This single scripture destroys Copelands assertion above because if Jesus went to hell that day as Copeland wishes we believe, was that the promise He made to the thief? Is Jesus then a liar, that fooled the thief taking him to hell rather than the heaven He promised?

But same scripture goes further and also destroys the decisionism gospel because we do not see the thief accepting Jesus as Lord & Savior and "claiming" salvation but just asking for mercy. This then is salvation - an absolute gift of God, not based on your claims but the state of your heart and the Grace of God.

It beats imagination how Paul could write "run the good race" and "work out your salvation" yet supposedly educated people will believe they won that race at the beginning (simply by saying Jesus is Lord) rather than the end when they cross the tape. Jesus used parables that babes understood. The Apostles and Bible examples worked out their salvation; living for God i.e. They "died" to self and Jesus lived through them. Their actions were His, they gave of themselves for love rather than gain, not once do we see a "senior" and in fact, Christ Himself said the greatest would be the servant, not the big man on the stage who "ordains" those who he has discipled and then calls them pastors, evangelists, etc.

It was the over-confidence possessing religious guys that always missed it.  In Jesus day, they held on to men's traditions and today, they still insist it is them that is alive and thus claim the world as their right and expect God bend to their will.

Deep calleth unto deep so its expected - those of the world will chase and call unto the world even if in their mouths, they say a different thing. God already told us they honor Him with mouth but their hearts are far from Him.

Let those who have ears hear
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Enigma(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
The apostle Paul had their measure to a tee.

1 Timothy 6
3If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by donnie(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2011
nuclearboy:

On the cross, Jesus promised the thief they'd be together in His Kingdom that very night.

This single scripture destroys Copelands assertion above because if Jesus went to hell that day as Copeland wishes we believe, was that the promise He made to the thief? Is Jesus then a liar, that fooled the thief taking him to hell rather than the heaven He promised?

But same scripture goes further and also destroys the decisionism gospel because we do not see the thief accepting Jesus as Lord & Savior and "claiming" salvation but just asking for mercy. This then is salvation - an absolute gift of God, not based on your claims but the state of your heart and the Grace of God.

It beats imagination how Paul could write "run the good race" and "work out your salvation" yet supposedly educated people will believe they won that race at the beginning (simply by saying Jesus is Lord) rather than the end when they cross the tape. Jesus used parables that babes understood. The Apostles and Bible examples worked out their salvation; living for God i.e. They "died" to self and Jesus lived through them. Their actions were His, they gave of themselves for love rather than gain, not once do we see a "senior" and in fact, Christ Himself said the greatest would be the servant, not the big man on the stage who "ordains" those who he has discipled and then calls them pastors, evangelists, etc.

It was the over-confidence possessing religious guys that always missed it.  In Jesus day, they held on to men's traditions and today, they still insist it is them that is alive and thus claim the world as their right and expect God bend to their will.

Deep calleth unto deep so its expected - those of the world will chase and call unto the world even if in their mouths, they say a different thing. God already told us they honor Him with mouth but their hearts are far from Him.

Let those who have ears hear

When you read the king James, bear in mind that in the original Greek we didn't have punctuations.

Luke 23:43
    And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

See what happens when you move the coma from after the word 'thee' to after the word 'To day'.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee To day,  thou shalt be with me in paradise.

Bear in mind also that Jesus did not go straight to heaven from the cross,  He descended into hell because he bore our sins.

This is the reason why many refer to that section in hades where the righteous were kept awaiting Christ's redemption as paradise. . . Because he descended into hell and not heaven right after his death.

Secondly, you do not seem to be making your position clear on whether the thief on Christ's right hand was saved or not.
Don't get it mixed up brother, the fact that there is a consummation of salvation at the end does not mean that the one who receives Christ is only 'partially', saved.

Yes there is a race to be won, yes there is a prize to receive at the end of all things; however you cannot live victoriously to receive that prize at the end  unless you know that of a truth you have been born again with the life God (1Jn 5: 11-13); you are one with the father and the Son (1cor 6:17); you are from above and not of this world (Jn 17:16-18), you have (and are) the glory of God (2Cor 3:18, J 17:22); you have overcome because Jesus has overcome (Jn 16:33, I Jn 4:4).

This is not say that there isn't another overcoming to do, there actually is (Rev3:5). But that's what the fight of faith is about (1 Tim. 6:12).

It is a good fight because we have been declared victors from the beginning and we are also told to lay hold on eternal life because we can let it slip- but God forbid! We win with Christ all the way till the end!

Now I think this sounds better than making your brothers and sisters in Christ look like common criminals or devils because their views differ slightly from yours.

love ya. smiley
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by petres007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
donnie:

When you read the king James, bear in mind that in the original Greek we didn't have punctuations.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

See what happens when you move the coma from after the word 'thee' to after the word 'To day'.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee To day, thou shalt be with me in paradise.

My view on this too.

donnie:

Bear in mind also that Jesus did not go straight to heaven from the cross, He descended into hell because he bore our sins.

err. . . this is the part I have a problem with. Looks like something lifted from Copeland's heresies in this regard.

Kindly help clear this up by doing the needful - book, chapter & verse wink
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^ that's probably the first post I've seen from you that "tries" to make sense but you sadly are still just regurgitating the falsehoods peddler to you and thus both started & ended twisting reality into something else in the name of revelation knowledge.

Do you know how many times Jesus was called Drunkard, Glutton, said to be using evil powers, etc? I don't - but I know how many times it bothered Him - Zero. It is the standard of history. Truth is called evil in an attempt for evil to triumph but never does it scar. That is why all the "you are not born again" and insults you throw our way doesn't bother us. But when we call Yaks Yaps his names - conman, fake, etc, it is painful because it is truth and truth is bitter.

Again you find - "shalt thou" but then you move the comma (which is fine). But you then CHANGE God's Word to "thou shalt". In effect, you make the Word fit your preconceived notions or rather, your argument. There is a curse on such manipulation of God's Word. And stop being fooled. Hebrew/Greek dictionaries fill the web - only criminals find excuses to support their contrary gospels.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
Above post directed at Donnie, not James Bond
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by e36991: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
@^^^

EAGLE EYES! grin
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by nuclearboy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
^ Shey you sef see the "sharp" move, Ehn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.