Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics (32057 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / REVEALED: The Real Story Behind The Mystery Images Of Dead Imams In Lagos Mosque / Crippled Man Crawls Daily To The Mosque For Past 65 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by MrAboki: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols:

and of course, you did not see the part where Muslims condemned it to be non Islamic?

It is not a Muslim holy ghost. It is the devil at work.

Asalam Aleikum Deols..

But what article did you read that part in, because me I no see am o!
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tony5002x: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Legend of ghost town grin
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Asalam Aleikum Deols..

But what article did you read that part in, because me I no see am o!

alaikal Islam

I was talking of posts above yours.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by rahamAllah: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
This can't be true. Its a pure deceit.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Paschal007: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
ok no pictures. but I would love ask the sheikhs if the 72 virgins story is true.

someone pass that question along when next they appear. And don't forget to record it.

Salam

1 Like

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by MrAboki: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols:

alaikal Islam

I was talking of posts above yours.

Okay!

Azhak Allah sinnaka
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by MrAboki: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Paschal007: ok no pictures. but I would love ask the sheikhs if the 72 virgins story is true.

someone pass that question along when next they appear. And don't forget to record it.

Salam

No Pictures!!!

Like seriously!! You wan snap Ghost Picture?! You think say na Nigerian film Ghost be this?!
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by yemi221(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
i dont beliv in tins like,its UNISLAMIC
it could be illusion or jins
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Okay!

Azhak Allah sinnaka

what does that mean?
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

No Pictures!!!

Like seriously!! You wan snap Ghost Picture?! You think say na Nigerian film Ghost be this?!

There is another thread with more pics. scary!!

dont go searching.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by IGBOSON1: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
2ndChance: Fake news tinzs.

^^^Fixed! wink
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Islam doesn't believe in ghost roaming around and people seeing it...Muslims should be careful and shouldn't let the devil/jinns to deceive us.

This people just wanna make money from this crap.

May Allah guide us.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chai see wetin too much of nollywood movies don cause ooo,no be only ghost na spirit.mtchew awon oniranu
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Jeel: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Its amazing why you guys are surprise. The guy is a Senegalese grand guru. Pls google it
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by adediamond07(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Deen4me: @ OP

I don't understand Man's incessant need to associate Divinity to anything and everything.

The Basic message of all Abrahamic religion is worship God and God Alone !!!!

Everyone will follow what you used to worship on the day of Judgement be it the Sun,Jesus,Muhammad(PBUT),Rock etc

Ascribing divinity to Idols,the Sun or Moon,water or thunder or even Man is absolute Shirk.

Men that have passed away and are in their graves, awaiting Allah's judgement

There has been people who are better and more righteous that have come and gone.

Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him.
So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]?
And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.
Q3:144

May Allah keep us on the straight path
Ameen
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by MrAboki: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols:

what does that mean?

May Allah keep you cheerful
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Paschal007: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
tintingz: Islam doesn't believe in ghost roaming around and people seeing it...Muslims should be careful and shouldn't let the devil/jinns to deceive us.

This people just wanna make money from this crap.

May Allah guide us.

What is jinns?
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deebrain(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
just when i started to believe that blacks have grew above this age-long stupidity....now this!!
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Paschal007: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

No Pictures!!!

Yes na. You think there's no technology in the spirit world?
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Anvaller: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
So where is the picture? Somebody here commented that he saw the picture but interestingly he didnt have picture evidence of it. Then what's it with all these Naija wonders? Na only Naija dem dey see stuffs like this, why not in Ghana? Mali? Cameroon or Uganda? Now this is the things we are talking about, some muslims' extreme reverence for a mere clergy.

Since they'd been hanging Niyas' pictures in their car and their homes just as if there is a genuine obligation to do so, why would they not hallucinate seeing his pictures on the wall of a mosque? Its exactly the way xtians picture the principal actor in Jesus of Nazareth when they are supposedly spirit filled and talking to Jesus. So muslims too are starting to see Niyas in their dreams... Naija is a Giant Joke of Africa
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Paschal007: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
deebrain: just when i started to believe that blacks have grew above this age-long stupidity....now this!!

it's not a black thing. Spirit apparitions has happened in white communities and they believe it.
Ask Catholics
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by free2ryhme: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nigerians how gullible can thou be
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by mutvy: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmm...when the time is near,signs and miracles will be rampant yet people will never believe.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by nopecin(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have heard about this somtim around last month, that sheik nyass is apearing on d wall of some mosque in 9ja.

Good let asume its true but what does that as to do with individual life,religion,nation etc. When some fools are going there to bow there heads.

All I have to say is that we muslims need to upgrade n don't go go this shit all dis alfa's use to say about one shiek or the order, shiek is a being like u and u can do better than him if go closer to ur God.

May Allsh swt lead us to the right path........ETT

1 Like

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tbaba1234: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Smh!! This garbage happens when muslims know nothing of their religion.

Please read the below from ibn tamiyyah's essay on the Jinn. Take note of the bolded.

CHAPTER THREE: DEMONIC VISIONS Part 1

Those involved in incantations and oaths often swear by some devils to help them against others. Sometimes the evil JINN fulfil their request but frequently they do not, especially when the JINN against whom help is sought is honored among them. Neither the one chanting incantations nor his incantations have any power to force the devils to help them. The reciter of incantations earnestly entreats a being whom he considered great - which may or may not be the case - to harm others
who may conceivably be greater. In the case where someone entreats the JINN to harm someone whom the JINN hold in high esteem, they will ignore him. In fact, it may prevent them from even responding at all. Their situations is quite similar to that of humans except that human beings are generally more intelligent,truthful, just and trustworthy while the JINN tend to be ignorant, untruthful, oppressive and treacherous.

The point is that though the oaths and incantations of devil-worshippers may contain statements of idolatry and disbelief, they are frequently ineffective against the JINN. When requested to kill or apprehend another JINN who has possessed a human, the JINN will often mock those who make the request by falsely giving them the impression that they killed or detained the offending JINN. This is especially so in cases where humans believe in the illusions created by the JINN. The JINN
usually communicate by either visions or voices

["The gleaning of hidden information by way of visions and voices has been well documented among clairvoyants and mediums. 'A medium' may be defined as a person through whose agency or through whose orgainsm there are received communications ostensibly from deceased human beings or other discarnate or remote entities. In what is called 'clairvoyant mediumship' -now popularly known as channelling- the meduim 'sees' or 'hears' the deceased friends and relatives of persons present and relays messages from them.

Generally speaking, the experiences concerned seem not to have the distinctness of ordinary perception but are rather a seeing or hearing 'in the mind's eye' or ear. Sometimes, however, the figures seen or voices heard may attain as hallucinatory vividness; the medium's experience then resembles that of one who witnesses an apparition." (Benjamin B. Wolman. ed., Handbook of Parapsychology, New York, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1977, pp, 579-580)] with those seeking information among the idol-worshippers, Christians, Jews, and heretical Muslims driven astray by the devils. JINNS may take the form of a live picture portraying whatever the sorcerers and fortunetellers wish to know about. When these deviants see the image of what they sought, they then inform other humans about it. Some of them may know that the image is actually an illusion, while others may be deluded into believing that they are actually wintessing the real scene. JINNS may also make humans hear the voice of those whom they call upon who are far away. Such cases are frequent among idolaters, Christians, Jews and ignorant Muslims who seek refuge in those whom they consider holy. When some devotees call on their spiritual masters for help saying, "Oh my Lord so and so!" the JINN will address them in the voice of their masters. When the masters answer their request, the JINN, in turn, answer the devotees in the masters' voice. This has happened to many people some of whom are known to me. The devils will often respond while talking the form of the one besought, whether dead or alive, even if he is unaware of those who call on him. Those committing Shirk in this fashion believe that the person beseeched has actually replied when in fact it is the JINN replying. This frequently happens to Christians who call on those whom they edify, whether dead or alive, like George or other holy figures [ROME, Feb 24 1989 (AFP) - A retired Italian roadman Renato Baron claims that he has been seeing and talking to the Virgin Mary for nearly three years now. Visions by Baron and about THIRTY others have attracted tens of thousands of people from Italy, France, Belgium, and West Germany to a hill near Venice, causing huge traffic jams.

Ambridge, Pennsylvania - A small Roman Catholic Church in a western Pennsylvania mill town is preparing for a deluge of pilgrims after a reported Good Friday miracle in which the eyes of a statue of Christ suddenly closed. The Rev. Vincent Cvitkovic, a Franciscan friar, and many of his parishoners reported that the eyes of a life-size statue which depicts the crucified Christ, which have been open for 60 years, closed during a prayer meeting. (The Times, Monday, April 10th 1989, no. 63, 364, p.:

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Vanityupnvanity(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
cool shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tintingz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Paschal007:

What is jinns?
Jinns (Arabian and Muslim) an intelligent spirit of lower rank than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess humans: the rebellious jinn lead men astray. Compare with GENIE.
www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/jinn
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by texaco1: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
adisarasaq: but you have to believe before you can see it
This is what I call serious gobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Importance of Ayatul Kursi / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.