Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics (32058 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / REVEALED: The Real Story Behind The Mystery Images Of Dead Imams In Lagos Mosque / Crippled Man Crawls Daily To The Mosque For Past 65 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tbaba1234: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
the_ripper3: But according to the Holy Quran , Jinns are supposed to be invisible? How come some scholars here are attributing this to Jinns?

If there is an sighting then it is probably a jinn illusion... Jinn are unseen but can possess, or cause such illusions.

I think this is fake though
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by pmc01(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols: There is nothing Islamic about this. It is either that

*an artist got busy overnight

*or that jinns are at work

*or that some people are hallucinating

The real miracles of Islam are in the Quran.

Well said, no deceit in Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by FILEBE(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is just getting annoying as days pass! Would you believe that they now pray to these Sheiks? I heard them saying : in the name of Sheik Niyas. .. Can u imagine? Some even went to the extent of wearing his picture as an amulet. Didn't d Quran clearly states that it sinfull to use Amulets? I'm not suprised anyway , the Quran makes it clear about people who read the Quran for reading sake and some who wont understand a thing except whom God wants to.

I don't intend to insult when i say women are the most gullible of all beings. They are always the one to first believe in things like this.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Tonylyte(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahahaaha, it is even a dilapidated structure. Y wouldnt u see a ghost on it? Such building could be so deceiptive. And one of ma muslim brodas said, if u dnt believe, u cnt see it....wetin man no go hear? Very soon we go see abacha ghost 4 aso rock wall.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
You know sometimes the brain has it way of making images out pattern like when u look at the moon, the image of somebody holding a child can be seen, like wise mars, depending on the position, u would notice a face, but as the camera zoom in the face become simply natural features on the planet my point, maybe someone's brain joined up pattern and started seeing shieks etc and was able to convince others that they are seeing someone they think they know or like it has been stated Jinns at work or a plain hoax! But alhamdulilah we do not seek miracles to believe in Allah and the religion he ordained for mankind ISLAM, the Qur'an and sayings of the prophet is sufficient for believers.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Weselion: Na big wash, shebi one appear for wan catholic church like that.

I smell a tv projector in satellite
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Okeikpu(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Can we see the picture of ghost pls...
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Weselion: Na big wash, shebi one appear for wan catholic church like that.

I smell a tv projector in satellite
I agree with you. Its a projector being used to deceive pple. I guess the said group is looking for more members.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Okeikpu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols: rubbish.

Did any of them know what the Imam looked like?
Bravo grin
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by nopecin(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Faharifuni kobula anta buduni,wa mola yaharifuni fa kahifa yabuduni....meaning....know me(Allah) before u worship me,if you don't know him how do you worship him

The don't have the knowledge of islam b4 calling themselves muslim....ETT..opin aye
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nigerians have different ways of making money. It will soon be a centre for gullible miracle seekers and the planners will use the opportunity to make millions.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by hikmoj(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols: rubbish.

Did any of them know what the Imam looked like?
u may cal it what eva u like.d sheikh is a senegales we know him very wel many of us saw him b4 he passd away in 1975 &his portrait is every wia.d 2nd sheikh (bulala)4rm offa kwara st he passd away in 1989
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by chukstoney(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
adisarasaq: It is true, i was there this morning and i saw it myself but you have to believe before you can see it
believe? Y?
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by chukstoney(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
hikmoj: u may cal it what eva u like.d sheikh is a senegales we know him very wel many of us saw him b4 he passd away in 1975 &his portrait is every wia.d 2nd sheikh (bulala)4rm offa kwara st he passd away in 1989
funny people,,rili pity u guys
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by FILEBE(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
hikmoj: u may cal it what eva u like.d sheikh is a senegales we know him very wel many of us saw him b4 he passd away in 1975 &his portrait is every wia.d 2nd sheikh (bulala)4rm offa kwara st he passd away in 1989

Ok. My Imam is a from Tapa.He passed away in 2000
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Tonygi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=deols]

and of course, you did not see the part where Muslims condemned it to be non Islamic?

Ds is devil at work, dy is no string spirituality on ds, a death man is a death man dy is no relation d man and d ghost dt is appearin, d devil uses dos tactics to decieve people, so ppl should be careful
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by herbdull(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
adisarasaq: It is true, i was there this morning and i saw it myself but you have to believe before you can see it
Jinns at work. And when has appearance of ghost part of Islam. Opaque pix for almost a month...hmmm
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na wa o 4 som people
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by AmazeBalls(f): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
i laugh in Spanish
the truth most definitely stands out from falsehood......inyass ko bulala ni
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Frankling: They have started again
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by ifekemmy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anti-christ! Dis is wat wil be happening in d end time, pple wil be looking for saviour here n there
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by abduldope(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
homesteady:

LMAO at bolded!!
Which type of bulala??
cane i GUESS hahahahaha LWKM!!! grin grin grin
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by sage2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
#ETT mode
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Ninilowo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ali and The Angel thingz.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by steveec122(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
maclatunji:

What exactly are you seeing? Describe.
Vanguard reported it and took the picture. The news is saved iin someone's blog.
http://riverajooa..com/2013/09/pandemonium-in-ikorodulagos-nigeria-as.html?m=1

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by bzeey(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anoda pics

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by soulfood(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols:
You have to believe to see?

It is in your head bro.

This reminds me of the story of the garment that only the wise could see. The king wore it but was actually naked. He could not admit that he was unwise.

Nothing more than a psychological play.
ALI AND THE ANGEL. LOL.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by bzeey(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
bzeey: Anoda pics
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Sureboy411: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
And some gullible and vulnerable people wld rush down there to see pishure..lol

#Team E.T.T
If you know what that means
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Jarus(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
deols:
You have to believe to see?

It is in your head bro.

This reminds me of the story of the garment that only the wise could see. The king wore it but was actually naked. He could not admit that he was unwise.

Nothing more than a psychological play.

If at all they saw something, then it's Jinns.

A dead person can never come back to life (until resurrection), but it is possible the jinn(working with qareen) takes his shape to deceive and mislead people.

If at all they saw something, then it's Jinns.

A dead person can never come back to life (until resurrection), but it is possible the jinn(qareen) takes his shape to deceive and mislead people.

I remember the story of Imam Ibn Taymiyyah that one of his students said he had problem in Damascus while Sheikh was in Saudi, he called Sheikh and he appeared to him and solved his problem. When he narrated the story to Imam Ibn Taymiyyah on his return to Damsacus, Imam told him it was not him he saw, Jinn must have taken his form to deceive him.
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by khattab02: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2013
So what do we do now? Or what does the portrait means now? This is not the first time am hearing such. It Also happened in minna almost 2 years ago. So what do we make out of it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Importance of Ayatul Kursi / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.