Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (45870 Views)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Pistolx(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
abeg is t.b joshua married
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by mamagee3(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Are all those women members of his immediate family( his children)?

Or are members of his extended family in the photo?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by nasonaso: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Promhize: All I see is billions of tithe and donation

I [color=#000099][/color] I PRAY THE PROVERTY UR FAMILY IS PASSING THROUGH WILL BREAK SO THAT THE WATER INSIDE YOUR BRAIN WILL DRAIN AND YOU WILL THINK AND WRITE RIGHT
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
mama-gee:
Are all those women members of his immediate family( his children)?

Or are members of his extended family in the photo?
his extended included.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ladygogo: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
undecided Yimu.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by hydrocarbon(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Selfish ppl
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by hollypagan: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
too much money man
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by samuelfemo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
long live papa
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by LMAyedun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Great Family.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by buccal(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thanks to all those who helped me make front page.gracias
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Emmyteam(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
This man is cute. Next level family, any winners here?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Gwekzy: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sagamite: Why didn't these thieves take the pix in front of their numerous private jets?
my dear frnd, d cause of a prophet is d most deadly..is not 4 u 2 judge if they re thieves or not..I pray u withdraw ur comment
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by tpia5: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nice one, grandpa things.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by buccal(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Emmyteam: This man is cute. Next level family, any winners here?
yeah,bless u bro
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Deko1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Symphony007: Do each of them own a private jet?:/
It reach to ask,abeg
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Deko1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gwekzy: my dear frnd, d cause of a prophet is d most deadly..is not 4 u 2 judge if they re thieves or not..I pray u withdraw ur comment
Me too,may God forgive you,gwekzy.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ejsweet: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sagamite: Why didn't these thieves take the pix in front of their numerous private jets?
thieves? guess u are d leader of d thieves, u beta relax or save ur tongue.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ejsweet: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
buccal: yeah,bless u bro
double portion bro
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
nasonaso:

I [color=#000099][/color] I PRAY THE PROVERTY UR FAMILY IS PASSING THROUGH WILL BREAK SO THAT THE WATER INSIDE YOUR BRAIN WILL DRAIN AND YOU WILL THINK AND WRITE RIGHT

I wanted to curse you, but you are not worth it
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
That's my Papa- a man of wisdom and humility. @Emmyteam, Double Portion!
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by sunnychykes(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajanaku2:

Hey Man!

His being a Church Owner definitely made him wealthy...

How do you explain the Money used in establishing Covenant and Landmark Universities? Mind you, those Schools are owned by Oyedepo and not by the Church!

How do you explain the Money used in acquiring his fleet of Jets?

And you think the Tithes and offerings by his Church Members go to Jesus Christ's Zenith Bank account, Heaven Branch?

The Tax-free earnings of the church are the basis of His Wealth! I personally think Oyedepo is an astute Businessman!

My advise to the Nigeria Government which seeks Diversification from Revenue from Crude-oil Sales and a boost in its income base is to commence the taxation of Churches and all other religious institutions...They should be made to pay all forms of taxes from CIT to CGT to VAT...
Is like u are among the pple that goes to church with sentiments yet u want God to bless u.if i were u i will ask God to bless me the way he bless Bishop David Oyedepo,follow the steps of the covenant fathers and u will witnss speedy release of his blessing.God bless u

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
alienvirus: The thieving family. No offeinses
No wonder you can't really make a simple sentence in English. I'm sure you're just assisting the crowd to malign. He's not in your class.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
drnairalov: all i can see is blue colour...at least post sumthing clear...mtscheeeew!!!!
What kinda phone do u have?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Fab4succex: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
God you're too much.. grin
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: The LORD is good

that's my church mehn!

My own don pass double portion o, na quadruple portion now! Yes o!!
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Soloter(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
homesteady: We'll soon see TB jousha family picture
o boy I hear you. you've made my day.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by johnnyblakes(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
buccal: Very cute family
hmmmmmmmm,all i see is MONEY IN THE BANK.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by johnnyblakes(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
sunnychykes:
Is like u are among the pple that goes to church with sentiments yet u want God to bless u.if i were u i will ask God to bless me the way he bless Bishop David Oyedepo,follow the steps of the covenant fathers and u will witnss speedy release of his blessing.God bless u
ON POINT
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Ninilowo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajanaku2: "Pastor's Dress na hin dey fine pass...e hard for My People for them to buy soooaaaaap!

Pastors na heem dem give Respect pass...

And dem dey do bad bad bad bad bad things...

Through Jesus Christ Our Lord..."

-Abami Eda
Aaamen.......Aamen....Amen.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Xtoxim1983(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin Baba Na U Bikooooo.InFact na GOD.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by cold(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Looks to me like a picture of Alibaba & the 40 10 thieves. Oh well,welcome to Nigeria where thieves are glorified to the high heavens. As far as we're concerned in these parts;the end justifies the means. So Oyedepo,like the decent 419ner that you are,keep fleecing them. Mugus never stop giving as long as you keep them happy
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Emmyteam: This man is cute. Next level family, any winners here?

Yes ooo bro double portion, next level in Jesus name amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.