Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (45735 Views)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2013
ajanaku2:

...And you think your supposed "Men of God" are beyond Criticisms?

Even if a "God" exists, did he personally tell you that Oyedepo is his Man?

Do you even know what these "Men of God" do in their Closets? Do you know what and who they actually worship in their privacies?

And you call Me a Kid? I'd have loved to hurl insults at you, but I think you're a "Kid" and unworthy of even My vituperations!

Grow up!

Well I don't blame u since you don't even believe there's a God. But mind u your comment is very sick
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Tinyemeka(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Blurry pics. Don't understand it.

Lady short skirts should have sat like Mrs Oyedepo, with her knees facing to the side.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ShineIt: 4:45am On Sep 07, 2013
idadaniel: LOVELY.

Truly, it pays to be a Christian.

I will say it pays to be a Pastor otherwise how many of his members have Jets?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by odocity: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2013
why are most churches like dis?u c pastors,pastors wives and deacons driving big cars,while members leaving in poverty.it does not show good example.where is d LOVE?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by teemsa: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Na ashoebi dem do?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ChiSun27(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2013
idadaniel: LOVELY.
Lord I desire this. Everything about it.
This reminds me of the scripture
Psalm 128:3&4, "Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord."
Truly, it pays to be a Christian.

It pays and I'm proud to b a Christian.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Vonwolf(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2013
ajanaku2:

...And you think your supposed "Men of God" are beyond Criticisms?

Even if a "God" exists, did he personally tell you that Oyedepo is his Man?

Do you even know what these "Men of God" do in their Closets? Do you know what and who they actually worship in their privacies?

And you call Me a Kid? I'd have loved to hurl insults at you, but I think you're a "Kid" and unworthy of even My vituperations!

Grow up!

Even if a ''God exists''...its a pity you doubt the existence of God, no wonder you have d boldness to defend your comments even when they sound irrational,d bible says d fool has said in his heart there is no God.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by alienvirus: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2013
emusmith: No wonder you can't really make a simple sentence in English. I'm sure you're just assisting the crowd to malign. He's not in your class.

I can never be in his clasd because I work. I don't dupe people in the name of God. I am richer than any thief. He is not in my class.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nicepoker(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2013
akereconfi: haters will keep hating
watz that ur trash post suppose to mean
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Ebigbola(f): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2013
pendusky: nice one!! BUT the lady by the right!!! the skirt too small na!!
de skirt is not short
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by VanOmiyale: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Nice family. Haters keep hating.
buccal: Very cute family
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Supergal01: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
I see a lot of myopic people on this thread.

If you are poor or still hustling, it is not
Mr Oyedepo's fault. Last I checked, he did not
put a gun to anybody's head to drop tithe and/or
offering. Private Jets, luxury cars, fat bank accounts,
it is not your business, that's between him and God.

For arguments sakes lets even say this man is a 'thief'
(I do not agree with this), have you been to Canaanland?
or Landmark?
Do you realise the thousands of people that are
employed and get their daily bread from these institutions and
their subsidiaries?
Do you know how many families are fed?
Do you know the number of businesses that have sprung up in Ota
because of Canaanland/Covenant University?
Do you know the number of Ogun state indigenes given employment
in CU?
Do you know the number of indigent students given full scholarships
yearly?
Do you know the number of widows, orphans and physically challenged
supported by the mission?

How little you know!

Yet you vote for foolish politicians who grab all and give nothing back.
Bells University is a stone throw from CU, the road that leads there is
a monumental shame to OBJ, the owner, who was a 2-term president.

Before you talk rubbish, ask yourself, how many lives have I touched?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by alienvirus: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Supergal01:

I see a lot of myopic people on this thread.

If you are poor or still hustling, it is not
Mr Oyedepo's fault. Last I checked, he did not
put a gun to anybody's head to drop tithe and/or
offering. Private Jets, luxury cars, fat bank accounts,
it is not your business, that's between him and God.

For arguments sakes lets even say this man is a 'thief'
(I do not agree with this), have you been to Canaanland?
or Landmark?
Do you realise the thousands of people that are
employed and get their daily bread from these institutions and
their subsidiaries?
Do you know how many families are fed?
Do you know the number of businesses that have sprung up in Ota
because of Canaanland/Covenant University?
Do you know the number of Ogun state indigenes given employment
in CU?
Do you know the number of indigent students given full scholarships
yearly?
Do you know the number of widows, orphans and physically challenged
supported by the mission?

How little you know!

Yet you vote for foolish politicians who grab all and give nothing back.
Bells University is a stone throw from CU, the road that leads there is
a monumental shame to OBJ, the owner, who was a 2-term president.

Before you talk rubbish, ask yourself, how many lives have I touched?
Guy! could you simply tell me his profession that gave him so much wealth?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by LiliB: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lovely families
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Supergal01: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
It's lady actually.

As per your question, Google it.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by alienvirus: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Supergal01:
It's lady actually.

As per your question, Google it.
Google says he is a scammer
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Supergal01: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
alienvirus: Google says he is a scammer

Okay.
Google also says:
An alienvirus is a foreign infective agent or infection too little to be seen.
Thank God for Google.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by AdoreKIZITO(f): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sagamite: Why didn't these thieves take the pix in front of their numerous private jets?
You're as stinking as two rats i killed yesterday.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Muscomide: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2013
So this man get woman boku for him family and still yet him assault one gal for him church the other day. No shame.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
pendusky: nice one!! BUT the lady by the right!!! the skirt too small na!!
Most u always find a fault. "Accuser of the brethren"
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Emmyteam: This man is cute. Next level family, any winners here?
yep oh
DOUBLE PORTION!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Shine It:

I will say it pays to be a Pastor otherwise how many of his members have Jets?
I dont have one now cause I dont need it yet. Everyother thing though I have in abundance.
THAT IS WHY I KEEP SAYING- WALK IN THE COVENANT BE CONNECTED and you'ld see the promise of wealth isnt only for pastors but for the Church i.e believers. Only that some people dont know what they have in Christ. Everything God owns you own.
Hallelluyah
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
odocity: why are most churches like dis?u c pastors,pastors wives and deacons driving big cars,while members leaving in poverty.it does not show good example.where is d LOVE?
people why do you overlook the thousands that drive even better cars than some pastors. those u see that dont have today will sooner than u think. God is faithful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.