Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? (1763 Views)

I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? / The Coolest Car Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by lytone(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
So as we speak, i just acquied an EOD 04. yesterday night, i couldnt sleep since 4AM, just thinking about how things will change. suprisingly, after i got it today and sat in it for a while, i just prayed and thanked God for his mercy. But i dint feel any surge, i mean, i tought i was gonna scream and yell and jump...i was just shy because everyone just clapped and all.... ok so what about you? share please

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by remi4ever(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
hey, I wanted to post a thread like this but I'm a bit disappointed nobody actually commented on this.

I'm also planning to get an EOD very soon.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by ospreywin(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
I Don't know how I'll get my first car, but I promise to come back to this thread one day and share mine.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by Oxef123(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
I can help you with that if you're interested
Getting a new car is a big deal nowadays considering how hard the country is so whenever you get a car try and enjoy it nothing lasts forever

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
When I bought my first car,I was not as happy as I felt I would feel.But the happiness and thrill of the car came after 1month when the car no get issues and seeing how sweet the car is.my first car was a honda babyboy.For those who hope to buy someday,God will make it happen soon.Just believe and work hard.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by ospreywin(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
When I bought my first car,I was not as happy as I felt I would feel.But the happiness and thrill of the car came after 1month when the car no get issues and seeing how sweet the car is.my first car was a honda babyboy.For those who hope to buy someday,God will make it happen soon.Just believe and work hard.
Aamin.... One day
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by Mrklemo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:

Amen
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by cmoney22222: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well when I got one, omo I buy drinks for people for complete 2 years all in the name of “ You no wash your motor for me” � grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by montumonami(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Had that feeling in May this year and today my first and relatively new car was hit by a reckless keke rider...Rear bumper and tail light broken
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by remi4ever(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2022
montumonami:
Had that feeling in May this year and today my first and relatively new car was hit by a reckless keke rider...Rear bumper and tail light broken

shiiitt, sorry man.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by SeaTrade(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
04 Honda CRV.
Felt good and It made going to see my then girlfriend in uniport easier.
I no wash am for anybody,I have always been a very private person.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by remi4ever(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
SeaTrade:
04 Honda CRV.

Para... grin
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
SeaTrade:
04 Honda CRV.
same with me o.i like lowkey die.My female boss told me last week that am too coded and she will try and decode me grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by SeaTrade(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
same with me o.i like lowkey die.My female boss told me last week that am too coded and she will try and decode me grin
Lol the bolded seem like attraction to me.
While it feels good to date and bed a female superior,I will advise you to desist from such if you can and keep it strictly professional,that's if you have long term plans at your job there.
Very few men have been able to escape this without losing so much in the process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by nwaozzugwor: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
So happy that I couldn't sleep that night...tied a rope connecting my leg with the car...to prevent it from being stolen

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Your First Car Ever? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2022
SeaTrade:
Lol the bolded seem like attraction to me.
While it feels good to date and bed a female superior,I will advise you to desist from such if you can and keep it strictly professional,that's if you have long term plans at your job there.
Very few men have been able to escape this without losing so much in the process.
boss I no even get time for office women or romance.E get wetin I dey pursue right now so women in general no even dey my mind or agenda at all.i no send any lady right now

(1) (Reply)

g / Knocking Sound / PLS HELP!!!! My 2012 BMW 5 Series Has Steerimg Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.