Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! (2199 Views)

See The 2018 Best And Worst Car Brands In Quality Ranking According To J.D.Power / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by billy187(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2015
What is the worst car ever made since man started attaching engines to chariots? You might think its one of those tetanus traps universities around tend to release now and then; or maybe its that terrible car of yours that spends more time at your neighbourhood kazeem's stop than in your driveway (coughs***land rover freelander). But then you'll be soo wrong.

Introducing the 1951 hoffman. I will not say much; watch the youtube video in the link (a jalopnik review) below and I bet you'd pretty much agree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y16ObVRvgOE

Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by QTEST007(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Stop dissing on my ride.

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
I quite like it, and wouldn't mind having one amongst my collection.
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by billy187(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
QTEST007:
Stop dissing on my ride.

Your ride? My condolences grin grin
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by billy187(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Siena:
I quite like it, and wouldn't mind having one amongst my collection.

Much better as a collectors car; this thing is too damn risky to be a commuter's car
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by Raymie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
It's these guys that gave ABU peeps their inspiration obviously.

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by Whizpeter(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Looks unique and classic... Having one in my garage would speak volumes... OP you know where I can get one?
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by kingreign(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
I suspect EgunMogaji to be CityNG who is also Samarin#1. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lol funny

1 Like

Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by billy187(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Whizpeter:
Looks unique and classic... Having one in my garage would speak volumes... OP you know where I can get one?

As long as its in your garage....move it out and we'll all be speaking volumes--at your funeral grin grin

It seems like a collectors item though, this particular one is at the Lane Motor museum at Nashville, Tennesee- which is of course, in the US. Apparently the fellow asked for a drive of the worst car they've got; and they delivered!
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by lonelydora: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2015
One man's meat is another man's fish. ......... Op, how can I get that car? I like it.
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
This good for Wealthy people to buy and give thier small kids to drift and catch fun with, within a safe area.
Meanwhile, the size reminds me of Smart Fortwo.. All cars in Lagos need to be replaced with a Smart Fortwo.
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by eherbal(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
This Car Was Manufactured For Evil Intentions. From Sitting Inside, To Bad Transmission. The Noise Pass Im Size. 6HP Dey Generate Sound Wey Go Rival Locomotive Anytime . Horrible Turn Ratio.Spins Out Like A Spinning Top. Very Evil Vehicle. The Manufacturer Should Pay Reparations To Their Owners
Re: I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! by MotoringNigeria: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Abeg I Canur Laff O cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Strong, Durable And Economical Is Mazda 6? / Why Has This TCS/ABS Light Refuse To Go??? / Fuel Economy And Maintenance Of Lexus Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.