Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria (1358 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
The man has always protested his lack of interest in Political office always insisting that he would rather contribute to National Development through business.He has know that any interest shown in political office would be harmfu to his business interests. But now his business has grown and grown and it is doubtful that the amateurish GEJ could outmanoeuvre him if he throws his hat into the fray. His main excuse is he has neither appetite nor inclination for the job and does not like to play politics. Nevertheless there has been increasing pressure from his northern brethren who see him as the only Northerner having the financial means and wie national appeal able to withstand the Presidential might.Others say that his astute business investments have all been part of a grand strategy to establish his credentials as a true nationalist. Most of his investments are in the south and he has a good reationship with ALL parties. The thinking is even if he is not inclined to govern Northerners would like to hae him as commander in Chief to protect their interest while he may cede real political power to a souther administrator of his choosing. He has a good relationship with the likes of Oshiomole,Fashola and Amaechi who are considered good candidates with a proven track record.So far Africa's richest man laughs it of preferring to focus on his latest business endeavour ; a multibillion dollar refinery project.In fact he was quick to thank the President Goodluck Jonathan for his "policies" that mae this possible perhaps in a bid to reassure an increasingly paranoid president who sees rival everywhere
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Governance and making money in business are two parallel paths. There are no guarantee that Dangote will make a good president
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by talktimi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Op is confused
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by taharqa: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
talktimi: Op is confused
Confusion is an understatement, Bros.... #SymptomsofASUUStrike

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oko_AGB: Governance and making money in business are two parallel paths. There are no guarantee that Dangote will make a good president
100% correct.The issue in our presidency right now is widespread acceptability. We are used to bad presidents so that is no big deal
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Chazzyboy: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
I see, well we all want a better leader. Abi?
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by talktimi(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
taharqa: Confusion is an understatement, Bros.... #SymptomsofASUUStrike
kai ! ASUU should just help this boy abeg
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by pilotseq: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
cry.... Sorry bro! Na ASUU cause am
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by biodunb93: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Iro nla
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by cjrane: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
I will personally vote for Aliko Dangote.
At least he has demonstrated that he has great acumen and a great manager of human resources.
Most Nigerian politicians cannot correctly spell their names.
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dangote should relax and enjoy his self-made wealth than to dent his good name with Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
I know GEJ backers are really scared of this man. There is no plan B to deal with this eventuality
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Let us ask ourselves a simple question.If the Ijaw today decide to break away from Nigeria would they choose GEJ as their leader
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Sec5(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
After reading this,Soludo comes to mind
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Soludo for what Graduate truck Driver
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
If Dangote dares to dabble into politics his business will just collapse.You make take a cue from Abiola.

One stupid government policy will just send him from been the 25th richest man in the world straight to number 150 in less than 2 years.
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Soludo for what Graduate truck Driver

The hypocrisy of your parochial nature comes to light!! Do you mind naming just 10 Nigerians living or dead has a CV that can match soludo's
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
chukwudi44:

The hypocrisy of your parochial nature comes to light!! Do you mind naming just 10 Nigerians living or dead has a CV that can match soludo's
Am I supposed to respond to your rudeness Go and learn some manners or play with your coevals. Silly boy!
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Sec5(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Soludo for what Graduate truck Driver

Ur brain is in a very sorry-state! U can not read good meaning from an open statement.smh
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
amateurish GEJ

That's where I stopped

there's no point wasting my time
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Beaf1: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Op

I need a source sauce.
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sec5:

Ur brain is in a very sorry-state! U can not read good meaning from an open statement.smh
I thought that was apt.Dangote is the subject here andyou say Soludo so I know Dangote is training Truck drivers and maybe Soludo can apply I don't know if he has settled with EFCC or apologized to Nigerians for the mess he left in the banking sector
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Beaf!:
@Op

I need a source sauce.
I don't like your moniker and I don't think I would like you either
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Sai Dangote
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2013
kolomental.

He knows better than to dabble into Nigerian politics - I mean as a contestant.
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by moscovite: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dangote for President 2019!!!
Re: Dangote Is The Next President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
2015 confirmed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reminding President Jonathan What Has Been Said About Ogogoro / See Picture Of Police Man URINATING Where The Police Other People Not To / Media Bias Of National News. A Surprise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.