Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House (956 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman / My Uncle Has Been Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by kraziechic: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm! It's not a small something o. Well, actually, it all started two day ago, which I'm in my uncle house. So small hungry catch me, so I look in the house, nothing much to chop only small plantain which I've not fried before.... So, I tell myself to fry it and chop, as I'm frying that plantain, so phone is ringing, so I look, it's a far place, so I now run, which I reach there, it's my father which call, so I now say, father call after, plantain frying. I keep it. So now, I now turn around, as I turn round, all of a suddenly everywhere in the house have turn to smoke. Hmmm, as I'm approaching, smoke is bigger, smoke is just bigger. It's a fearing something o! If it's you self, scared will fear you. So I now call on my God, I sing his song which daddy say make we dey sing. The sing did not work oh! The smoke is still biggering make I talk true. So I now call the name of Jesus three times. I shout Jesus Jesus Jesus! All of a miraculously, smoke start to be vanishing, to where? I no know. It's a miracle something o! Smoke start to disappearing small, small, small. Then, my plantain have burn to ashes. Hmmm...Praise the lord somebody. But my main testimony today is, I chop that charcoal and nothing has happen to me. Rejoice with me
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by remecy(f): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Your ENGLISH needs a breakthough to share its own testimony.
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by patholaw: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
@kraziechic ur english has making fire to catch my uncles house now....
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by Vivly(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Its an old joke posted by a male posing as an illiterate female to erupt laughter.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by Vivly(f): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
kraziechic: Hmmm! It's not a small something o. Well, actually, it all started two day ago, which I'm in my uncle house. So small hungry catch me, so I look in the house, nothing much to chop only small plantain which I've not fried before.... So, I tell myself to fry it and chop, as I'm frying that plantain, so phone is ringing, so I look, it's a far place, so I now run, which I reach there, it's my father which call, so I now say, father call after, plantain frying. I keep it. So now, I now turn around, as I turn round, all of a suddenly everywhere in the house have turn to smoke. Hmmm, as I'm approaching, smoke is bigger, smoke is just bigger. It's a fearing something o! If it's you self, scared will fear you. So I now call on my God, I sing his song which daddy say make we dey sing. The sing did not work oh! The smoke is still biggering make I talk true. So I now call the name of Jesus three times. I shout Jesus Jesus Jesus! All of a miraculously, smoke start to be vanishing, to where? I no know. It's a miracle something o! Smoke start to disappearing small, small, small. Then, my plantain have burn to ashes. Hmmm...Praise the lord somebody. But my main testimony today is, I chop that charcoal and nothing has happen to me. Rejoice with me
Notice how well the summary is well punctuated? With all the punctuation marks at strategic point giving one a clear definition to your fake stu.pidity. We all managed to laugh at your last thread guy, but now, the joke is on you.
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by Vivly(f): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by macklef(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Vivly: Notice how well the summary is well punctuated? With all the punctuation marks at strategic point giving one a clear definition to your fake stu.pidity. We all managed to laugh at your last thread guy, but now, the joke is on you.

my dear, ur almost on every thread runing ur mouth like a sprinter.. Dont be overly critical pls, whether its funny or not u dnt ave to be insultive bourit. If ur too educated for dis site find an equal social media for yaself. #justSayin
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by Vivly(f): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
macklef:

my dear, ur almost on every thread runing ur mouth like a sprinter.. Dont be overly critical pls, whether its funny or not u dnt ave to be insultive bourit. If ur too educated for dis site find an equal social media for yaself. #justSayin
Great! Now we've found the person behind the krazie chic's account. Thank you.
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 06, 2013
ASUU pls naw.
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by fr3do(m): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: Great! Now we've found the person behind the krazie chic's account. Thank you.

so what do we do with him na?
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by kraziechic: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: Great! Now we've found the person behind the krazie chic's account. Thank you.
Ha madam investigator, george and jury. Stop talking robish. I don't knew you have been looking for the person between the kraziechic account, you should have send me a priveat mail and I will revel myself. tongue

Besides your stopidity is very hyperactivity. And your levol of reasonen is zero. What di you meant by old joke, that this happen in your father house did not mean it can't happen in my uncles. Your levol of biterness its too high, is it ASUU tinz?
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by Vivly(f): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2013
Now I've laughed. Thank you.
Re: I Almost Burn Down My Uncle's House by kraziechic: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: Now I've laughed. Thank you.
That was more like it kiss

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Loses Brother / I Need Help To Overcome Intense Sadness. / A Family's Lunch On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.