Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,364 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples (28721 Views)

Baby Carrier For Bonding With Baby / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by sfx9ja(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2013
duffie: Wow!!! I'm single but it's very useful...I'm always scared about the 'boredom phase' during marriage..
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Ngokafor(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Good one @debrief,i agree with and appreciate the points you have listed.. but gosh I hate going to the mechanic's!!...the smell of engine and grease every where does not sit well with me and my fiancé knows(unfortunately).I agreed to accompany him once at his request to his mechanic but the poor dude ended up having to repeatedly assure me they'll be done soon because of my 'squeeze face' sad
...I didn't voice out my displeasure but he could tell I was getting increasingly cranky as time went on..the amount of time we spent for something I thought would take an hour max, the scorching sun and resultant heat was no joke!!
...@belong you are spot on about the games thingy..monopoly,ludo and card playing are great ways to bond..especially if am the one winning! grin
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Ngokafor(f): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2013
debrief08: Bless you jor, how did I forget Ludo, card and other indoor games.
Be a good cheat with chess, Ludo and whot.
For Ludo, learn how to push your newly out seed into the home zone with sytle.
For WHOT learn to hide the bad cards.

Don't say na me teach you the day you get up and cards come tumbling down oh.

...you don't say!! grin...but really Ludo is something else! angry...my fiancé is always amused at my frustrations when am looking for a number to get ahead,escape from danger or win!! grin...you need to see me screaming 'one' when in actual fact I am looking for a 'six that has refused to surface! grin.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Ngokafor(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2013
wise_many2k: For couples and singles in a relationship, while playing ludo or card games, u cld spice it up by placing bets... Steam it up by playing multiple times with the loser of each round taking off a piece of cloth on his/her body! I remember playing dis game several times with my 1st gf! It was awesome! And for guys, try not to over win! When she's down to panties or bras, try and lose a game or two intentionally before winning! It will spice up the event! wink

...hmmm nice one!...would certainly put it to practice soon tongue
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by brixton: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
nice
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by drnoel: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
I love playing chess and always beat my wife anytime we play. U can guess how many times she had to UnCloth cos i won a game. U can imagine my surprise when Wifey started making mouth after she beat me one time like that embarassed. It didn't matter that I allowed her to win cos she had kept complaining that I always beat her. She just kept screaming and jumping arnd telling me "hey!! I finally beat u". I enjoyed her joy, I was overjoyed she was happy. Sad thing now is she refuses to play chess with me anymore cos she has this thought that I may want to laugh in to her face the way she did to me when she won . Funny, she never knew I let her win that one time.

1 Like

Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Not married yet but here are the fun activities with "the woman" that i have found to be very rewarding...

1. Road trips - the fun actually starts with planning each other's calenders to fit a trip in. Packing clothes, stocking the car with odds and ends like water bottles, fruits, maps...

2. Watching movies

3. Going to comedy shows

1 Like

Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Shekyi: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nice write up, though im nt married but sulely will put all dis into practise after im married.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Miscellanous: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
davidylan: Not married yet but here are the fun activities with "the woman" that i have found to be very rewarding...

1. Road trips - the fun actually starts with planning each other's calenders to fit a trip in. Packing clothes, stocking the car with odds and ends like water bottles, fruits, maps...

2. Watching movies

3. Going to comedy shows

Lame. Very lame. This woman will soon leave u. She will get bored if this is all u ve to offer with sex.step up ur game.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Miscellanous: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
debrief08: One sad thing I have noticed is that most times when we get married have a few kids fun and bonding ends for the Nigerian couple.

Social activities are restricted to attending Church, weddings and namings.

The wife is caught up in trying to balance a career and a home and the husband is stressed from work and helping out and spends most of his alone time watching TV or if he is outgoing with friends.

The wife also spends free time on her own shows and with friends. Their only time together is in the bedroom which slowly turns boring and routine.

I was there and hubby and I worked out some fun bonding activities that we do together sometimes with the kids:

1. Evening stroll: this helps us manage our weight, talk, catch up, play love, hold hands and just be friends. We do this on less stressful weekdays after an early dinner, walk down somewhere if we need to get something rather than drive.
We get home refreshed, smiling and take a bath sleep very well.

2. Picnics: doesn't cost much, sometimes we just take books, read and lie on each other in a park. Mostly lazy saturdays when Grandparents have the kids. We make lunch pick up some wine and go to a park, find a quite corner and spend the day. Sometimes we both take day offs during the week and then the parks are virtually empty. Its great.

3. Watch a movie: our favorite sport. We take turns in selecting the movies as our choices differ, I may not like his choice but I watch and vice versa, we make out in the cinema ( we sit up back) and we cheer shamelessly and loudly at the movie.

4. Play video games: His sport, I learned to play and we play even though he is a master

5. Salon: Once in a while he comes with me to the salon, makes fun of what we do, makes the other ladies laugh, gets pizza or snacks for everyone, I feel happy, he gets rewarded big time

6. Spa: sometimes we go get massages together especially after a stressful week.
Its fun and relaxing.

7. Mechanics: Believe it or not spending a day at the mecahincs can be fun. We take our meals and a drink, get some for the mechanics, we gist, eat, check out the work, go home shower and rest.

There are a lot more but as I remember I will post more.
Try out one of these this weekend if you don't already.
Stay in love.
Best wishes

Nice. enjoys this with wifey
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by james3xp(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
#noted 4 future purposes.....good one girl....keep it up
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Abbott(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Seun

Please can we have a Favourite button for threads that we like? I love this thread.

A favourite button for threads or a 5 star rating system. Thanks.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nmeri17: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
This list is so romantic but sadly, not applicable to us
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abbott: @Seun

Please can we have a Favourite button for threads that we like? I love this thread.

A favourite button for threads or a 5 star rating system. Thanks.

True, this is one of the very best threads I have read in the family section. Lots of good stuff to learn for everyone and it is very applicable to all. I wonder why some people think trying to have a happy marriage is not applicable to them.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by ladygogo: 4:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Miscellanous:

Lame. Very lame. This woman will soon leave u. She will get bored if this is all u ve to offer with sex.step up ur game.

Hian! shocked
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by dakronik(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2013
Pizza, stroll in d park blah blah. Na naija we dey abeg. Y not go out n eat amala or akpu, come back home and experience new sex styles for a change?
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
im not married yet but im dating and a few of those tips will be very useful for my relationship. But goin on picnics and visiting the mecanic? undecided nah, i dont think i wud even do any of those when am married.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by GHKWAME(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Don't go looking for a good woman until you yourself have become a good man. You must meet the requirements of your requirements
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by GHKWAME(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
You did everything within your power to get your woman, then you better do everything within your power to keep her............
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Miscellanous:

Lame by your own standards? Perhaps you would be better off commenting on things you ACTUALLY have an idea about.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
debrief08: Ah CC how did I forget Karoeke, we love that.

Abeg go ahead, Nigerians can always complain and find faults but market it well them go buy.

Besides is it not easier to spend fun time and money bonding than to go and spend on theraphy settling issues that will be avoided by spending quality lovey time
Debrief is entirely right here. In a country of 150, 000, 000, I doubt that 50,000 at least would subscribe. CC, that's a goldmine in the making, truthfully, if I had the resources I'd have a go at it.
Profit-making + social responsibility, heaven would be delighted.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
tjskii:

Hahaha ure so funny,dts y I kip tellin u lagosians to come to ibadan,blve me ur life will never remain d same,minimal traffic,lovely scenery,work closes latest 7pm,ibadan is the dream cheesy grin
Madam, abeg, minimise your promo. If all Lagosians come to Ibadan na wahala be dat na. I'm planning on moving my family there in 3 years, 5 max. Heard so much about the place that I've sworn to make the move happen.
So, please, easy on the promo. tongue
tjskii:

Hahaha ure so funny,dts y I kip tellin u lagosians to come to ibadan,blve me ur life will never remain d same,minimal traffic,lovely scenery,work closes latest 7pm,ibadan is the dream cheesy grin
Madam, abeg, minimise your promo. If all Lagosians come to Ibadan na wahala be dat na. I'm planning on moving my family there in 3 years, 5 max. Heard so much about the place that I've sworn to make the move happen.
So, please, easy on the promo.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
chaircover:

Please stay in Lagos o!
Im still fighting Tjskii sef. I dont know why she is inviting people o!
IB, the only city you can still buy N20 pepper grin
Did you just say N20 pepper? Maybe I should come next year. Ejo ma. For the sake of my kids o. Had this idea when I was in school from a friend based in IB. I know what I went through growing up in Lagos. We were constantly indoors, we were butty in thr ghetto, it was frustrating. I want my children to experience something different. Please, let us in. grin
chaircover:

Please stay in Lagos o!
Im still fighting Tjskii sef. I dont know why she is inviting people o!
IB, the only city you can still buy N20 pepper grin
Ejo ma. For the sake of my kids o. Had this idea when I was in school from a friend based in IB. I know what I went through growing up in Lagos. We were constantly indoors, we were butty in thr ghetto, it was frustrating. I want my children to experience something different. Please, let us in.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Miscellanous: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
davidylan:

Lame by your own standards? Perhaps you would be better off commenting on things you ACTUALLY have an idea about.

What is not lame about ur activity? Only some overweight boring babe will fancy your activity.lmao.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
chaircover:

Oya come be be but you must promise to behave grin grin

We may even bump into you while sopping in soprite grin
E se o. Thanks for the considerason. We *looks around at family*, promise to be on our best behaviour. We sall not let y'all down. grin
chaircover:

Oya come be be but you must promise to behave grin grin

We may even bump into you while sopping in soprite grin
E se o. Thanks for the considerason. We *looks around at family*, promise to be on our best behaviour. We sall not let y'all down.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls stay put for your lashidi oh and leave our rural Ibadan alone oh grin

Very peaceful and quite.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12: Pls stay put for your lashidi oh and leave our rural Ibadan alone oh grin

Very peaceful and quite.
N'ibo. T'ati d'eru tan.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
chaircover:

LOL . . . you are welcome grin

bring your cusin sair with you when you come o!.
Sall do. grin
chaircover:

LOL . . . you are welcome grin

bring your cusin sair with you when you come o!.
Sall do.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Afrocatalyst: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Chaircover,pls am interested in moving my family to IB from lag. Can you help me wit a few questions?
1. Which area can I stay wit my family that is conducive?
2. Can I get good skulls for my children who are stil young?
3. What is the house rent for a flat like in IB.?

Pls help a broda out. Really considering movin end of this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. / Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump / To My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.