Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples (28709 Views)

Baby Carrier For Bonding With Baby / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Afrocatalyst: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
chaircover:

You people will have to start paying Jydoegirl and I omo oni le fees o!
Tjskii see what you have caused

sorry I dont know the answers to all your questions o!
I know that areas such as ring road, bodjia, akobo, jericho, ikolaba, Akala way etc are good, but i also know that there are nice new new areas springing up, just that these ones tend to be inside inside or on the outskirt of town if you get what I mean

Houses; I dont really know what the actual going rate is. I only know how much we rented ours out for.

I suggest you speak to Tlskii. she lives in Ib, so will have more info about schools etc

thank you and God bless you. I actually want those new new areas on the outskirt just springin up. I dnt want those old and knwn areas. Please can you gv me a name of one of those areas and the price you rented your own for. I just need an idea of the charge. I knw you can do better ma'am. Gdevenin.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by drnairalov: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
^^ bruh u can get a good flat 4 120k or 150 k depending on d land lord , but if u intend to stay in Bodija be ready 4200k or 250kper annum
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Afrocatalyst: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
drnairalov: ^^ bruh u can get a good flat 4 120k or 150 k depending on d land lord , but if u intend to stay in Bodija be ready 4200k or 250kper annum
thanks a lot bro. How do I get that one nau? Can u link me up pls. I can come down if u want me to?
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Afrocatalyst: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Cc and drnairalove I need ur help.pls reply.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by afamgod(f): 4:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Interesting topic i must say. My case is a sad one. Hubby leaves home latest 8am and returns home 12 midnight on daily basis i.e Sunday-Sunday( he's into private biz). I don't know how to create this time-out. Any ideas?
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Afrocatalyst: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover:

See drama LOL
I dont live in Ibadan o! cool
pride.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by afamgod(f): 2:32am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=chaircover]

How do they say this proverb? If If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed

How about you taking yourself to your husband when he is at work and take things from there

Are there people he can trust for a few days?

You may have to do all the arrangements. It doesn't matter. It doesnt matter if you tie the wrapper round the buttt or whether you tie the buttt round the wrapper. . . . so long as the buttt is coveed smiley
Ive done it before
Nice idea, thanks. But its not going to be easy ooo. He's not the fun loving type.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:30am On Sep 14, 2013
afamgod,

Yeah, he isn't into all that but you can make him. Just start from somewhere; a little at a time.

Following CC suggestions, just pop in at his work place with lunch for you both and use that time to unwind.

Even if he doesn't like fun fun, there must be something he does to unwind and relax, use that.

I just don't want you to give up!
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 14, 2013
There's nobody that doesn't like fun, it's just d definition of fun differs from one person to another. Try and get to know his idea of fun and you can start from der. Good luck!
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by afamgod(f): 3:06am On Sep 15, 2013
@ferhyntorlah and alutacontinua, thanks. wil start that ASAP. But one step at a time shaa.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by breadplanets(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beautiful thread. Pls dont die!!!!!! Thread come forth!!! Hehehehe abeg more contributions biko!
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by ADUKKY(f): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
One of the best topics I have ever read on NL. Hubby is out of town but due back next week, I have taken notes and will be going on fun spree this holiday. God bless the OP.
Re: Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'll suggest each one and watch to see his face and how he protests (except the 'mechanics', of course). Just for the lolz undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! This Boy Is Missing / Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. / Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.