Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 (1062 Views)

Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Kunle Afolayan and his production crew are currently busy working on the next Nigerian blockbuster, October 1, which stars a number of seasoned actors include the director himself and has a beautiful plot. While production continues (pictures coming shortly) newly released character posters for the upcoming thriller have been released via Facebook and they introduce the actors playing some of the lead characters in the movie to us.

Check out the synopsis and character posters after the jump.

A psychological thriller detailing the activities of a northern police detective, Dan Waziri who was posted to the western region to unravel the mystery behind a series of female murders in the community. He soon discovers that the prime suspect is Aderopo, the prince of the community. Waziri, however does not have plenty of time as he is expected to bring the Prince to book before the Nigerian flag is raised on October 1.

See more at: http://www.moviemarkers.net/gallery/character-posters-for-kunle-afolayans-october1/#sthash.TzyHYiBp.dpuf

Re: Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by akandea(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Can't help being Kunle Afolayan no.1 fan, his Figurine was da Bomb I did not know when I became an unofficial promoter. Phone Swap blow me away! I can't wait for this October 1 to come out cos I'm already sold. Quality picture, good script, correct acting and very real such are found in this guys films. I rarely watch any Home/nollywood movie but this guys productions are films one should be proud of as "Made In Nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by olenyi: 2:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmm.... Will definitely see this movie as soon as it's out. Haven't watched phone swap though but the figurine was a master piece. Didn't know what to believe/think at the end of the movie.

Regards.
Re: Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by Briareos(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Where are the posters?

1 Like

Re: Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by akandea(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2013
olenyi: Hmmm.... Will definitely see this movie as soon as it's out. Haven't watched phone swap though but the figurine was a master piece. Didn't know what to believe/think at the end of the movie.

Regards.
U bets! Comedy unplugged i.e Phone Swap where you have zebrudaya alias 4 30, Saka and the likes
Re: Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
This year is just all 'expectations' from Nollywood. All the blockbusters have refused to release themselves!
Re: Character Posters For Kunle Afolayan’s $2 Million OCTOBER 1 by prof800(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
speedyboi: This year is just all 'expectations' from Nollywood. All the blockbusters have refused to release themselves!
walai.!
Desmond ovbiagele was on tv last night and he did not mention anything about his 'blockbuster' RENDER TO CEASAR. I don't think its out yet, we're still expecting.
or is there any news from Lion of '76.?

(1) (Reply)

K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film / Supergirl Fanpage / Ini Edo Quits Social Life, Leases Out Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.