Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) (43797 Views)

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN / 2013/2014 MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP - Undergraduate And Postgraduate / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DMainMan: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2013
APPLICATION GUIDELINES

The Mankind United to Support Total
Education (MUSTE) program is for
undergraduate and higher degree studies
only.

All scholarships are awarded based
on merit, using the information provided
in the form, supporting documents and a
screening test.

Requirements Applicant must:

• Be a registered member of Youth
Empowerment & ICT Foundation

• Have their Senior Secondary School Certificate
Examination result or the equivalent

Have a current admission letter into a
recognized higher level institution

Undergraduate applicant must have
passed JAMB and Post-JAMB examinations

• Undergraduates already in school must
attach a recent photocopy of their school
I.D

• Higher degree applicant must hold a
bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, and
have at least two years of recent full time
professional experience, acquired after a
university degree.

• Present one personal
reference letter and one academic/
professional reference letter. All
recommendation letters must be duly
signed.

• Higher degree applicant must
include a cover letter stating “Why they
intend to pursue a higher degree” (Not
more than 250 words). • Attach recent
passport photograph • Include a valid
email address in the format
(firstname.lastname@host.com),
residential address and telephone
number

• All questions are compulsory
unless otherwise stated

To b a registered member. Go to:

http://www.youthempowerment.org.ng/joinnow.aspx

To apply. Go to:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=Fo8kFyqP1-ow7r46isF6mQ[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Chrichigo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tanks a lot...I made front page Today..tank God
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2013
The procedure is too long and the requirements are ridiculous. abeg who don register?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by excell12go(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Plz What is Youth Foundation and ICT empowerment? And how can I register for them?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by excell12go(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Plz What is Youth Foundation and ICT empowerment? And how can I be a registered member?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by STENON(f): 3:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls can i use my phone (asha 200) for the registration??....because i fnd it difficult to upload my documnt....all dat it's jst bringin weneva i clicked on choose/ select file is ''Adobe nt found'' pls help me out
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by yungcyrus(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
STENON: Pls can i use my phone (asha 200) for the registration??....because i fnd it difficult to upload my documnt....all dat it's jst bringin weneva i clicked on choose/ select file is ''Adobe nt found'' pls help me out
....................................Use Pc.......and hav u gotten all d requirements ...lyk d refrence letters and ur report sheet??
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
yung cyrus, plz how did you get d refrence
letters
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
y all dese long process nah? its getting borin abeg
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by STENON(f): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls yung Cyrus........Pls kindly states all oda requiremnts/ credentials dat we'r to upload because i'v nt bin able to go beyond step 4 wit d registration stuff......
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by STENON(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
N pls explain beta on d reference Letter??
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DMainMan: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Unlike before, It is no longer compulsory to b a registered member in order to b eligible to apply.

Deadline is: Nov 1st, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by yungcyrus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
@stenon....go 2 www.youthempowerment.org.ng.......for more cerificatns......u need 1 academic refrnce letter n 1 personal 1....u must not b related to d Refrees......u also need ur school report sheet.....sumtin lyk ur result..............as for me i'm am considerin 4getin dis scholarship

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Onyinto(f): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls can 1 use d reference letters of last year
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Onyinto: Pls can 1 use d reference letters of last year

please how did you get your reference letters for last year? and did they grade your performance on the reference letter according to MUSTE'S direction?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Onyinto(f): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dey wil judge u based on d genuinenes of wat u submited, n i downloaded d reference letters along wit app form bt notin lyk report sheet, dat shld b 4 old members
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by John39swill: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls has anyone bn able to pass thru the essay part of d proccedure,mine is not going thru ooh.abeg make una help oohhh,watin i go do oohh
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by John39swill: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls can someone jst say something,cos am hooked up here
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by toboy: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
John, that particular stage wasted me like 2 good hours before i could figure it out. The essay must not be more than 250 words with spacings. here is how u you should do it. open a Microsoft word and type the essay there. to check your word count, Highlight all the essay, click on format in menu bar,then click on word count to check the number of character spacings. when you reach the essay stage then copy from the MS-word and paste the essay in the MUSTE essay space. make sure your essay is not more than 250 words with spacings otherwise you wouldn't go to the next page of the application. Good luck !

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Jamaticulus(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
toboy: John, that particular stage wasted me like 2 good hours before i could figure it out. The essay must not be more than 250 words with spacings. here is how u you should do it. open a Microsoft word and type the essay there. to check your word count, Highlight all the essay, click on format in menu bar,then click on word count to check the number of character spacings. when you reach the essay stage then copy from the MS-word and paste the essay in the MUSTE essay space. make sure your essay is not more than 250 words with spacings otherwise you wouldn't go to the next page of the application. Good luck !

At that page where we would type the essay,after typing it.....and tryin to go to the next page....d tin dey tell me say enta a value between 1 and 30 characters long,wetin e mean??
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by toboy: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jama you'are expected to just write short witty stament that the letter of the alphabetes are not more than 30.
eg you answer can be- it is the emancipation of the youth
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Jamaticulus(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
toboy: Jama you'are expected to just write short witty stament that the letter of the alphabetes are not more than 30.
eg you answer can be- it is the emancipation of the youth

okk naa...ah get u bro...buh diz reference letter both the personal and academic,is it compulsory for we undergrads??
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Kemsygold: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Plz d personal letter wat does it really mean pls i nid ur help.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DMainMan: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kemsygold: Plz d personal letter wat does it really mean pls i nid ur help.

Letter from your family freind, Imam, Pastor, your Previous Employer e.t.c. not your Father/Mother

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DMainMan: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
@all. Note dat after you submit, ensure you check your email inbox to know if you sucessfully applied.

U wil get a mail from MUSTE immediately. Note that the deadline of submission is Nov 1st. Screening test will also hold in November for the shortlisted according to MUSTE.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Kemsygold: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dmain man plz i nid ur hlp agen. Ma sch does nt av a fixed tuition fee dats it reduces per semester plz in dat case wat do i fill in.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DMainMan: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kemsygold: Dmain man plz i nid ur hlp agen. Ma sch does nt av a fixed tuition fee dats it reduces per semester plz in dat case wat do i fill in.

Put your present tuition fee
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Jamaticulus(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
DMainMan:

Letter from your family freind, Imam, Pastor, your Previous Employer e.t.c. not your Father/Mother

for an undergrad...do you need both the personal and the professional letter??
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Jamaticulus(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2013
DMainMan: @all. Note dat after you submit, ensure you check your email inbox to know if you sucessfully applied.

U wil get a mail from MUSTE immediately. Note that the deadline of submission is Nov 1st. Screening test will also hold in November for the shortlisted according to MUSTE.

we were told to put awa mail box in the format firstname.lastname@host.com.....wat does it mean??
Arent we suppose to put our real mail box adress??
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Jamaticulus(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2013
DMainMan: @all. Note dat after you submit, ensure you check your email inbox to know if you sucessfully applied.

the main man...which e-mail adress are we suppose to submitis it our personal mail adress or the one given in the formatMust we also submit both the personal refernce and the professional reference letter?? As an undergrad?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DMainMan: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Jamaticulus:

the main man...which e-mail adress are we suppose to submitis it our personal mail adress or the one given in the formatMust we also submit both the personal refernce and the professional reference letter?? As an undergrad?

I created anoda email address in the stipulated format de want. Dat was wat I used. The two letters are compulsory for everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.