Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Rate The Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rate The Pope (442 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate The Pope by engrtee(f): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2013
Well it might be a small thing, but the New Pope decided NOT to attend a concert that was planned even before his was elected.
So far, the new Pope has not spent a night in the papal suite, but rather a much plainer and busier suite in the Vatican guest house.. and he take communal meals,and says Mass in the house Chapel rather than private Chapel the old Pope used.
Do you think the thrust away from the 'princely' attitude, a more humble approach is proper? Personally, I am impressed with his attitude, and think it's much healthier than the direction the Vatican has been going in for a long time.
Do you think it's the right direction, and do you think his efforts will mean anything in the long run, or even the short term?
Re: Rate The Pope by italo: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2013
This is his personality. Every pope has his. As long as we have a pope disposed to doing God's will I'm happy.

This humble man might never have been pope without the tremendous humility of another man who placed God's will before his own.

So who's more humble?

I love all the popes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sin Consiousness / God Knows What's Best For Us / Is This Statement True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.