Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State (1122 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Donjazzy12(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Damojo: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Where's the Nairalander, the plaque?
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by owolabifunke14(f): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
I don't understand your sentiment op. That he gave your some cash to feed your family while many beggers are roaming the street of sokoto does not make him a truly performing governor
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Look's like when he was still the deputy Gov to me. @ O.P what occassion was that?
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Donjazzy12(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
owolabifunke14: I don't understand your sentiment op. That he gave your some cash to feed your family while many beggers are roaming the street of sokoto does not make him a truly performing governor
I do not understand your statement. He received an Award from an NGO I chair because of his youth empowerment initiatives and his performance in other critical sectors. So very respectfully: Get a life!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Donjazzy12(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
INNO18: Look's like when he was still the deputy Gov to me. @ O.P what occassion was that?
2012, at the government house conference room.
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Donjazzy12(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
He is the most approachable Governor In the whole Nigeria. His open door policy is second to none. By tomorrow I will do a special and critical expose on him @ my blogwww.davidchuks..com
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by owolabifunke14(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Donjazzy12: I do not understand your statement. He received an Award from an NGO I chair because of his youth empowerment initiatives and his performance in other critical sectors. So very respectfully: Get a life!
ok he bought an award
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Donjazzy12(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
owolabifunke14: ok he bought an award
You will never change no matter what I say grin. So enjoy yourself!
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by icon8: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
owolabifunke14: I don't understand your sentiment op. That he gave your some cash to feed your family while many beggers are roaming the street of sokoto does not make him a truly performing governor

Take it easy dear! Ok?
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by owolabifunke14(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin don't say anything,my boyfriend Icon8 is a soldier
Donjazzy12: You will never change no matter what I say grin. So enjoy yourself!
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by owolabifunke14(f): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
icon8:

Take it easy dear! Ok?
ok darling
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Damojo: Where's the Nairalander, the plaque?
A chocolate skinned guy in black suit appeared in two photos? Can't you just use your common sense?
Yes, indeed it is not common.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by AkamuandStew: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
OP abeg send me recharge card with the money when the governor dash you. Abi you dey craze ni??

cool cool

Mtn is preferrable. Email: akamustew@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by 175(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akamu and Stew: OP abeg send me recharge card with the money when the governor dash you. Abi you dey craze ni??

cool cool

Mtn is preferrable. Email: akamustew@gmail.com

hahatically u are a rogue agent n begger. . .but subtle n funny!!!! ole
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by icon8: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin don't say anything,my boyfriend Icon8 is a soldier
You can say that again!!!
@Donjazzy12: Military Zone, Keep Off!!! angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by obainojazz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
BOKO HARAM
you guessed right

END TIME PICTURE
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Brimmie(m): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Who Are Ds Ppl Doin Military Love!? undecided Una Well So!??
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by emiye(m): 2:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Donjazzy12: He is the most approachable Governor In the whole Nigeria. His open door policy is second to none. By tomorrow I will do a special and critical expose on him @ my blogwww.davidchuks..com

Hmmmm, No be that governor use cane flog PHCN manager ?

Approachable indeed grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by owolabifunke14(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2013
For real?
emiye:

Hmmmm, No be that governor use cane flog PHCN manager ?

Approachable indeed grin grin
shocked for real? A serving governor did that?
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Donjazzy12: I do not understand your statement. He received an Award from an NGO I chair because of his youth empowerment initiatives and his performance in other critical sectors. So very respectfully: Get a life!

So he was receiving an award from you? I thought he was handing you your life, judging from the way you were cowering and genuflecting like a 16th century hammock boy before his white master.
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2013

So he was receiving an award from you? I thought he was handing you your life, judging from the way you were cowering and genuflecting like a 16th century hammock boy before his white master.
This country will remain what it is, not because of Wammako or GEJ that has elected to under-develop us , but people like you that has sold truth for a mess of pottage.
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
sychophants
Re: A Nairalander With Gov. Aliyu Wamakko Of Sokoto State by emiye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
owolabifunke14: For real? shocked for real? A serving governor did that?

You can catch up on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1083884/governor-flogs-phcn-manager-power

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story / Why North Opposes Sovereign National Conference – Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu / Anambra Political Chat Room/who Will Lead Us ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.