Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story (1122 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Explaing This Picture And Get #750 Recharge Card / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Clerverly: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Let's go!

Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
The two men are trying to do something silly while PEJ is trying to resist. She seems shy! grin
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by ochukoccna: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
berem: The two men are trying to do something silly while PEJ is trying to resist. She seems shy! grin
Na inside church O!
Afterward the dude will visit KM 46 Lagos Ibadan Road , knell and confess he had backsliden but has come to repent
Gullible Nigerians will then clap and acclaim his humility undecided undecided undecided
Shior cool cool
Nigerians ,SHINE YOUR EYES TO SEE. shocked shocked
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by RoyalRoy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
GEJ::: Baba Anenih, how much you think will be okay to donate for this event?

Anenih:::Joe, as the presido, just give them a cheque of 100 million. That should be ok for someone burying his dad!

Patience::: Abeg make this two old things comot mouth for my breast jare!
I don't even know whose mouth dey smell sef among the two of them!
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Clerverly: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Royal Roy: GEJ::: Baba Anenih, how much you think will be okay to donate for this event?

Anenih:::Joe, as the presido, just give them a cheque of 100 million. That should be ok for someone burying his dad!

Patience::: Abeg make this two old things comot mouth for my breast jare!
I don't even know whose mouth dey smell sef among the two of them!
grin grin
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by pesty100(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
What can I say
Gang sucking grin grin
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Sunofgod(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Anenin to GEJ - I have a message from Bianca, we'll discuss after the service. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by niggadee(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
PEJ look uncomfortable
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Clerverly: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Brimmie(m): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Jonathan: She loves ma thumb-sized blokus!!

Anenih: Dayummmmmmmnn!!

Ok.. Seen.. Read.. Digested!! Next!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2013
[size=18pt]see them

APC touts in action[/size]
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by Clerverly: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Please Read This Picture And Tell The Story by nku5: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anenih: These nPDP guys are so screwed!! I dey laugh ooo

GEJ: oga even APC sef, we are about to float nAPC. grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Political Chat Room/who Will Lead Us ? / Jonathan Plans To Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others, Says Baraje PDP / Abuja And Lagos: Tale Of Two Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.