Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569905 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sparklesebony: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
I was here.

Well done everyone. Keep the ball rolling; we all shall have great testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by franksunny(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Givemejoy:
@frank, I will be frank with you. You need a teaching job and you drop your bbm pin here. Dropping you pin would not bring in the teaching job but stepping outside and dropping you resume and not pin would surely do the trick.
Thank you for your concern ma; you probably think that Mr A and B challenges are the same. Time will fail me to tell you how much i have move out to submit my resume. my present job was a product of recommendation not by sharing cv to the people that will not even look at it before bumping it to the bin. my Choice of bbm has a lot to do with some limitations and choice. not everything you see on Nland that you take serious.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Secondary school teachers.

Description
Accompany pupils for co-curricular
activities.
Accompany pupils for special
subjects and other lessons outside
the classroom. Assist them in the
activities within those subjects and
take back to class after the lessons/
activities. Ensure that pupils are
punctual both in arriving for and
leaving from such lessons.
Accompany pupils during their
Library period.
Preparing for and seeing parents
during conferences with parents. Fill
the pre-conference and post
conference forms every term.
Prepare scheme for subjects
assigned based on the approved
curriculum.
Prepare and submit both hard and
soft copies of weekly lesson plan
Study and implement school policies
based on every aspect of the
curriculum.
Be responsible for both academic
and non academic tasks entrusted to you.

Telephone
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Head teacher

Description
Responsibilities:

Plan and prepare lessons in line with subject schemes of work, using appropriate teaching methods and resources
Mark and monitor students’ class and homework providing constructive oral and written feedback, and setting targets for students’ progress
Contribute to the development of schemes of learning
Set high expectations for students’ behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline
Undertake student supervisory duties and cover for absent colleagues in line with school procedures
Operate school and subject rewards policy
Assess and record each student’s progress, including through observation, questioning, testing and marking
Make every reasonable effort to ensure delivery of the school’s Home School Agreement
Understand and make effective use of national, local and school data to set clear targets for students’ achievement and to monitor progress
Meet tracking and reporting deadlines
Contribute to Subject monitoring of the assessment of students
Assist the Director of Learning/Director of Student Progress to complete the Subject/Year Self-Evaluation document once per term
Assist the Subject Leader to complete the Area Development Plan once per year, linking closely with whole school priorities
Take part in lesson observations to share good practice and as part of the school’s policy of self-evaluation
Contribute to meetings and discussions about teaching methods, schemes of learning, student progress and Subject policies
Keep parents and line managers informed about student progress/concerns and action taken
Attend relevant parents’ meetings
Maintain familiarity with statutory assessment and reporting requirements and know how to prepare and present informative reports to parents
Review own professional development and identify training needs
Take part in rigorous and effective performance management arrangements
Requirements/Skills:

Must be computer literate
Must have minimum working experience of 1 year
Must be conversant with modern teaching techniques.
Interested applicant should forward his or her CV's with cover letter to smartjobs698@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by diddy62: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
cc150615:

Ok this is about all I could get from goggle
http://www.starlingschoolng.com.
Seems like a big kiddies school but the issue I have is it seems it's just an elementary school so has no secondary section but I can't remember applying to a non- secondary position. Btw, I don't think I can make it to lag on Monday, are u both scehduled for Monday too?
Evening house, got an invite from Starling school lekki please any info about their test and pay cos I stay far away from lekki wouldn't want 2 waste d little cash I have left.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
GoldenDr:
Secondary school teachers.

Description
Accompany pupils for co-curricular
activities.
Accompany pupils for special
subjects and other lessons outside
the classroom. Assist them in the
activities within those subjects and
take back to class after the lessons/
activities. Ensure that pupils are
punctual both in arriving for and
leaving from such lessons.
Accompany pupils during their
Library period.
Preparing for and seeing parents
during conferences with parents. Fill
the pre-conference and post
conference forms every term.
Prepare scheme for subjects
assigned based on the approved
curriculum.
Prepare and submit both hard and
soft copies of weekly lesson plan
Study and implement school policies
based on every aspect of the
curriculum.
Be responsible for both academic
and non academic tasks entrusted to you.

Telephone
Location Sir?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
diddy62:
Evening house, got an invite from Starling school lekki please any info about their test and pay cos I stay far away from lekki wouldn't want 2 waste d little cash I have left.
Please refer to previous pages
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
A government approved private school urgently calls

for the submission of CV and copies of BSc./BEd. and

O'Level Certificates.

Position: Mathematics, Agric. Science, Yoruba.

Expires: December 30, 2014.

Interested persons should send their Applications, with attached docs, to fidetrice@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Are you a dedicated and qualified Muslim with educational qualification willing to work in a in an Islamic environment?
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.

An Islamic school located in Otta Ogun state require the following to resume by February 2015
1. School Administrator/ Head Teacher
2. Administrative Secretary
3. Bus drivers

To apply visit: http://www.ensydam.com/jobvacancies.html
Indicate Job preference by using the Job title applied for as Subject when applying

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
diddy62:

Hi
Pls wat kind of assesment were u invited for?
Test or interview? Is dis ur first invite?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Teaching Vacancies at Wuraville College 19-23 Alfa Aminu str, Pedro bus/stop,Bariga. For those Onipan, Palm-groove, Bariga and environs.
Further Mathematics and Physics teacher needed in the above school.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by diddy62: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Hi
Pls wat kind of assesment were u invited for?
Test or interview? Is dis ur first invite?
this is my first invite o..I went dere waited 4 ova an hour den, I told the gateman to call the madam to know if the test is stil going to commence only 4 her to say it has been cancelled!! and d school culdnt text so crazy wasted 2k5
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
diddy62:
this is my first invite o..I went dere waited 4 ova an hour den, I told the gateman to call the madam to know if the test is stil going to commence only 4 her to say it has been cancelled!! and d school culdnt text so crazy wasted 2k5
Am sorry. Watch out for more invite. Am sure they were overwhelmed with the turnout plus I think they do not have the kind of money applicants are asking for.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
GoldenDr:
Head teacher

Description
Responsibilities:

Plan and prepare lessons in line with subject schemes of work, using appropriate teaching methods and resources
Mark and monitor students’ class and homework providing constructive oral and written feedback, and setting targets for students’ progress
Contribute to the development of schemes of learning
Set high expectations for students’ behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline
Undertake student supervisory duties and cover for absent colleagues in line with school procedures
Operate school and subject rewards policy
Assess and record each student’s progress, including through observation, questioning, testing and marking
Make every reasonable effort to ensure delivery of the school’s Home School Agreement
Understand and make effective use of national, local and school data to set clear targets for students’ achievement and to monitor progress
Meet tracking and reporting deadlines
Contribute to Subject monitoring of the assessment of students
Assist the Director of Learning/Director of Student Progress to complete the Subject/Year Self-Evaluation document once per term
Assist the Subject Leader to complete the Area Development Plan once per year, linking closely with whole school priorities
Take part in lesson observations to share good practice and as part of the school’s policy of self-evaluation
Contribute to meetings and discussions about teaching methods, schemes of learning, student progress and Subject policies
Keep parents and line managers informed about student progress/concerns and action taken
Attend relevant parents’ meetings
Maintain familiarity with statutory assessment and reporting requirements and know how to prepare and present informative reports to parents
Review own professional development and identify training needs
Take part in rigorous and effective performance management arrangements
Requirements/Skills:

Must be computer literate
Must have minimum working experience of 1 year
Must be conversant with modern teaching techniques.
Interested applicant should forward his or her CV's with cover letter to smartjobs698@gmail.com

Scam
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ziklag International Schools Lekki, a private co-eductational institution seeks the services of highly qualified teachers for various positions.
Vacancies exist for qualified Nursery and Primary School teachers.

Requirements

-Minimum qualification of NCE/OND/BsC/B.eD
-2 Years teaching experience
-Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
-Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be resident around Lekki Ajah axis.

CV's should be sent to rilla64@gmail.com.

Closing Date 31st December 2014.

Visit Our Blog

ziklagschools..com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Scam
Please share your experience.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
corkqueen:
Please share your experience.

Dat particular vacancy is a scam
Its a drug mkting job
Pls we shud be careful wat we post here
Let's stop deceiving ppl
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zicobass11: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please house, does anyone knw abt Mbari Mbayo school
that is situated at jibowu and wat is dia pay like. Tanx
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
zicobass11:
Please house, does anyone knw abt Mbari Mbayo school
that is situated at jibowu and wat is dia pay like. Tanx

I'm interested
Can I get d address and interview details pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
ordswill Academy is in need of a suitable candidate for this position

Business Education Teacher
Physics Teacher
Basic Technology Teacher
Biology Teacher
PHE
Music Teacher
Fine Art Teacher
Hausa Teacher
ICT Teacher

Responsibilities:

Maintains complete and accurate records of each student’s academic, spiritual, social, and emotional growth using both school wide and classroom based formative and summative assessments
Plans, documents, and carries out daily lessons that align to Central Christian School’s curriculum and academic standards (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Bible).
Recognizes the needs of individual students and group at large. Offers support as needed using flexible groups, workshops, compacting and other differentiation models.
Establishes consistent and logical limits, expectations, and classroom routines for students to allow for maximization of learning.
Maintains an organized and inviting physical environment.
Handles stressful situations with grace, patience, understanding, and flexibility.

Qualifications:

Minimum Qualification – BEd
Years of experience – 1- 3 years

ADDRESS
MAIN CAMPUS
PLOT 157, CADASTRAL ZONE,
C10 WUMBA DISTRICT, FCT ABUJA

GWARINPA SCHOOL
PLOT 86, 1ST AVENUE
GWARINPA HOUSING ESTATE, FCT ABUJA

Telephone
+2348181104726 +2348101612915

+2348057934898

Official email

info@lordswillacademy.org enquiries@lordswillacademy.org

career@lordswillacademy.org

Executive Director email
ed@lordswillacademy.org

School Administrator email
sa@lordswillacademy.org

Head Teacher
ht@lordswillacademy.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pinkielytee: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Job Vacancies exists for;

1. Teachers (with NCE or B.Ed qualification)
2. Paedatric Nurse
3. Security
4. Janitor/Cleaner
5. Admin Staff

We are a Daycare/Nursery School located in Port Harcourt City. We are looking for people who are naturally good with little kids of 6 months - 3 years. Experience in teaching in a daycare/nursery, working in children's department in a hospital/church etc will be an added advantage.
Please send your CVs to pinkielytee@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
As For those of you living within itire/ijesha axis interested in teaching I saw a vacancy of a school in need of physics and basic tech teacher address is 36 twins Street itire/ijesha surulere qualifications Bsc or B. Tech just wish to share since its the aim of the thread Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evathyst:
Things have not been quite easy ever since I returned back home o. It has been from one 'gbege' to another; today it's with Dad, 2moro it's with my boo. Nne, I don tire gan ni.

Besides, dt NOUN stuff was for my younger Sister. D gal no dey get luck on top admission matter. U asked about Initialize ba? Anyways, he's very fine. At least, I still heard from him some few days ago. Abeg if u hammer, no 4get ur friend o! wink

grin it is well there. Just relax, things will fall into place. Pm me nau, let's talk . i guess u don't want to leave lag or ur family? 2 things are involved, either u further ur studies or u get a job. God will do the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Prof Gday(OLAJIDE O.O) B.Sc.Ed Geog(OAU)Advance Cert in Data Processing(FUTA)
Personal Skills : Motivational Speaker,Comedian,Master of Ceremony,Electrifying Praise Worship Leader./Music Instructor.Team Player.

Weaknesses: Hate celebrating mediocrity, insatiable with yesterday's achievements.

@everybody this young chap is in need of teaching job in of the Best International Schools in Nigeria.

Thanks..................................
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
ProfGday:
Prof Gday(OLAJIDE O.O) B.Sc.Ed Geog(OAU)Advance Cert in Data Processing(FUTA)
Personal Skills : Motivational Speaker,Comedian,Master of Ceremony,Electrifying Praise Worship Leader./Music Instructor.Team Player.

Weaknesses: Hate celebrating mediocrity, insatiable with yesterday's achievements.

@everybody this young chap is in need of teaching job in of the Best International Schools in Nigeria.

Thanks..................................

prof do you mean futa has a course on data processing?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yeah....Through their Computer Resource Centre
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
ProfGday:
Yeah....Through their Computer Resource Centre
check but couldn't get it there, wat year did you obtain the certificate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2014
seunkeji5:

check but couldn't get it there, wat year did you obtain the certificate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Prof., you are in the favour market, Kai! Austerity measure has set in. Have you tried looking at the post givemejoy posted as regard international school?
Sir, do not forget to participate in the poll she(givemejoy) is conducting. It is well, even in the well it is well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2014
corkqueen:
Further Mathematics and Physics teacher needed in the above school.
Biology and government inclusive.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teeebest(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2014
yemibayo:
An Educational Consult located at Lekki-Ajah,
require for immediate employment the following
persons:
Honest,
Have good grasp of any of the following subjects:
English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,
Economics, Biology and Further Mathematics
Accommodation available for distant applicants.
Call 08093138585, 08127477141 or send your CV to
bright@ebtutors.com.
I sent you a mail but it bounced back. please provide an an alternate mail address if possible

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Evathyst:
Location Sir?
ibadan,I called the number

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.