Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570450 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Due to expansion, vacancies exit for the following positions in an A-rated school:
1. Chemistry teacher
2. Biology teacher
3. Economics teacher
4. Commerce teacher
5. Mathematics teacher
6. English teachers
Applicants must be graduates and must have at least 3 years teaching experience and must have prepared students for WASSCE. Applicants for position 6 above must be able to teach diction and literature in English. Interested applicants should forward the CV to:dafe.izu12@gmail.com or call 09027186600.Deadline:26th December, 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. successful applicants will resume on 5th January, 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
An International Primary and Secondary School requires the services of the position below:

Job Title: ClassTeachers and subject Teachers

Qualifications
NCE, B.A Ed, B.Sc Ed, HND, PGDE.

Ability to operate and teach with modern I.C.T e-Learning Standard is an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
30th January 2015

Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to submit their CV's, hand-written application and photocopies of educational qualification to:

The Head of Schools
30 Lemi Street Olakitan, Command
Off Ipaja Road
Lagos.

OR send by email to

steveunicacademy3@gmail.com

Tel: 08036627658

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
LaurelP:

Scam
You would only discourage him from posting more.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
zicobass11:
Please house, does anyone knw abt Mbari Mbayo school
that is situated at jibowu and wat is dia pay like. Tanx
Yes, it is a standard school and am sure they pay would be fair if not good.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sunnypar:
You would only discourage him from posting more.

So you'd rather I kip quiet and let ppl get duped? Maybe he copied it from somewhere without knowing its a scam, its not his fault. I don't see how it will deter him from posting jobs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
An existing school located around Ayobo/Ayetoro area seeks too recruit competent and experienced individual with the following qualifications:

TEACHERS:OND, NCE/B.ED, BSC or HND with a minimum of 2years teaching experinece in a reputable school.

DRIVERS: must possess a minimum of five years experience with valid driver license

CLEANERS: minimum of two years experience

Interested applicants should send their CVs to recruitment@derevelationschools.com
OR
text your name, location, qualification & years of experience to 08170922794

Only qualified applicants shall be invited for interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vacancies Now Available In A Top Secondary School And Sixth Form College In Lagos And Abuja For Various Positions

Various Positions
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Abuja Job FieldEducation / Teaching

Requirements

All Graduates must have original NYSC discharge Certificate
IT Competency, use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Excellent Communication and spoken skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please complete application form online at www.edurecruitment..com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
A leading Montessori School in Satellite Town Lagos, as a result of its expansion exercise need for immediate employment the following positions:

Educator - Nursery & Primary
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldEducation / Teaching

Qualification:

Candidates should possess B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.Ed
Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Must be computer efficient
Montessori certificate is an added advantage
Minimum of 2 years teaching experience

Teacher - Yoruba
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Qualification:

Candidates should possess B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.Ed
Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Must be computer efficient
Montessori certificate is an added advantage
Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: schoolsworkforce@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application closes not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toeyean1507(f): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
corkqueen:
Further Mathematics and Physics teacher needed in the above school.
. Hello,sowi for quoting u. I have a friend dat can take dis two subjects effectively. How will he apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Toeyean1507:
. Hello,sowi for quoting u. I have a friend dat can take dis two subjects effectively. How will he apply?
your location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 24, 2014
A Primary School, teaching the British National Curriculum which is well established and has an excellent reputation for quality education is in search for an ICT teacher. If you're interested, please apply.

Job Title: Teacher - ICT
Requirements
A B. Ed (Education) or 1st degree and a PGDE/PGCE
4 years teaching experience.
Knowledge of the British National Curriculum
A commitment to ensuring that children receive high quality teaching
Creativity, drive, energy and a vision to deliver an ICT curriculum.

How to Apply
We offer a competitive salary with generous benefits package. Well qualified teachers who are interested in applying for the position, to start in February 2014, should submit a CV, download and fill out the application form from our website;
www.stsavioursschikoyi.org (Go to Careers tab under School Information) and both MUST BE HAND DELIVERED by Friday, January 9th, 1 pm at the gate,

54 Alexander Avenue,
Ikoyi,
Lagos.

This School is committed to child protectiveness and always undertakes a Police check of suitable candidates

CLOSING DATE: Friday, January 9th, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SarahD(f): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2014
ravensckar:
Exactly! Even me, I'm kinda impressed with their organisational coordination.

I just pray the salary will be worth our participation. They promised to call me next week, and I'm waiting anxiously for their call. Sori for the late response, I was kinda busy.

I hope so too.
So, have u heard from those guys? They keep saying they will send a message across, but till now, nothn.
Please forgive me for the late reply.
Merry Xmas.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Joe82834(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2014
GoldenDr:
your location?
Can teach further maths and physics very well. As for location, partly in Warri and lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wale4u2007: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Observation: The Application Menu does not downloaded,guess there is a mixed-up somewhere along the line or the adverts is has become Stale. Also,the School job Portal Instruction stated that there is no Vacacies at this time. Please concerned person should take note and attend to this issue.GBU.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wale4u2007: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2014
GoldenDr:
A Primary School, teaching the British National Curriculum which is well established and has an excellent reputation for quality education is in search for an ICT teacher. If you're interested, please apply.

Job Title: Teacher - ICT
Requirements
A B. Ed (Education) or 1st degree and a PGDE/PGCE
4 years teaching experience.
Knowledge of the British National Curriculum
A commitment to ensuring that children receive high quality teaching
Creativity, drive, energy and a vision to deliver an ICT curriculum.

How to Apply
We offer a competitive salary with generous benefits package. Well qualified teachers who are interested in applying for the position, to start in February 2014, should submit a CV, download and fill out the application form from our website;
www.stsavioursschikoyi.org (Go to Careers tab under School Information) and both MUST BE HAND DELIVERED by Friday, January 9th, 1 pm at the gate,

54 Alexander Avenue,
Ikoyi,
Lagos.

This School is committed to child protectiveness and always undertakes a Police check of suitable candidates

CLOSING DATE: Friday, January 9th, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wale4u2007: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2014
wale4u2007:
Observation: The Application Menu does not downloaded,guess there is a mixed-up somewhere along the line or the adverts is has become Stale. Also,the School job Portal Instruction stated that there is no Vacacies at this time. Please concerned person should take note and attend to this issue.GBU.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by habiolah(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
utchvikky:
ibadan,I called the number
can you pls give an idea what the discussion was like? what subjects do they need teachers for?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wale4u2007: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Sorry,op finally succeeded in downloading the form.Thanks a lot and GBU abundantly.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Joe82834:

Can teach further maths and physics very well. As for location, partly in Warri and lagos
where in Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
wale4u2007:
Sorry,op finally succeeded in downloading the form.Thanks a lot and GBU abundantly.
do not forget feedback.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toeyean1507(f): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
GoldenDr:
your location?
. I stay @ Bariga in Lagos state. It's a friend of mine dat needs a teaching job,though. He's a graduate of Agric sci buh can take Physics, Basic tech, Agric, Econs, Maths and further maths. He also stays @ Bariga
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
SarahD:

I hope so too.
So, have u heard from those guys? They keep saying they will send a message across, but till now, nothn.
Please forgive me for the late reply.
Merry Xmas.
Not at all! Infact, I'm becoming increasingly worried by their complete silence. I've been trying to call their lines since yesterday, it's either switched off or they ain't picking up. The accommodation clause that is attached to it is the only reason why I'm still hesitating cos I'm just tired of where I'm staying now.

Whichever way it goes, I'll definitely keep you posted. And lest I forget, merry Christmas to you too. #Smiles#

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Toeyean1507:
. I stay @ Bariga in Lagos state. It's a friend of mine dat needs a teaching job,though. He's a graduate of Agric sci buh can take Physics, Basic tech, Agric, Econs, Maths and further maths. He also stays @ Bariga
19-23 Alfa Aminu Street, Pedro bus stop, Bariga. 30k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toeyean1507(f): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
GoldenDr:
19-23 Alfa Aminu Street, Pedro bus stop, Bariga. 30k
Waow! Thanks a lot. I'll inform him immediately
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
GoldenDr:
http://e.3875.com/christmas/em2.html?stra=Golden!20Dr.
Nice one. A great innovation. Wishing you the same.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
A merry xmas to you all
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SarahD(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
ravensckar:
Not at all! Infact, I'm becoming increasingly worried by their complete silence. I've been trying to call their lines since yesterday, it's either switched off or they ain't picking up. The accommodation clause that is attached to it is the only reason why I'm still hesitating cos I'm just tired of where I'm staying now.

Whichever way it goes, I'll definitely keep you posted. And lest I forget, merry Christmas to you too. #Smiles#

Please do, am keen on this too. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SarahD(f): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
GoldenDr:
http://e.3875.com/christmas/em2.html?stra=Golden!20Dr.
[color=#990000][/color].

Thanks, I wish u d same.., wonderful pix and greetns.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Compliments of d Season all
2015 is gon be great
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014
habiolah:

can you pls give an idea what the discussion was like? what subjects do they need teachers for?
I didn't askd further when I was told its in Ibadan.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
artisticallyart:
Due to expansion, vacancies exit for the following positions in an A-rated school:
1. Chemistry teacher
2. Biology teacher
3. Economics teacher
4. Commerce teacher
5. Mathematics teacher
6. English teachers
Applicants must be graduates and must have at least 3 years teaching experience and must have prepared students for WASSCE. Applicants for position 6 above must be able to teach diction and literature in English. Interested applicants should forward the CV to:dafe.izu12@gmail.com or call 09027186600.Deadline:26th December, 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. successful applicants will resume on 5th January, 2015.
location pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.