Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575838 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by winnona(f): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2014
ravensckar:
Not at all! Infact, I'm becoming increasingly worried by their complete silence. I've been trying to call their lines since yesterday, it's either switched off or they ain't picking up. The accommodation clause that is attached to it is the only reason why I'm still hesitating cos I'm just tired of where I'm staying now.

Whichever way it goes, I'll definitely keep you posted. And lest I forget, merry Christmas to you too. #Smiles#
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas erudites scholars........................... I wish us Good jobs and plenty money.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayurdavid: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
If you live around: ijoko, agbado, sango, alakuko and environ then you can apply for this position.

An international school of high reputation operating both Nigerian & British curricular is in need of teachers for the following subjects:

*Further math / Basic tech / TD

The preferable candidate should be able to take these subject combinations.

send cv to: schoolspeacegate@gmail.com

location: 9/11 olorunsogo avenue, Agoro road, Ogbayo,ijoko, Ifo LGA ogun state.

0703 708 6962, 0705 700 8227, 0809 999 9231

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by habiolah(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
utchvikky:
I didn't askd further when I was told its in Ibadan.
ok. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmysoftyou: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
artisticallyart:
Due to expansion, vacancies exit for the following positions in an A-rated school:
1. Chemistry teacher
2. Biology teacher
3. Economics teacher
4. Commerce teacher
5. Mathematics teacher
6. English teachers
Applicants must be graduates and must have at least 3 years teaching experience and must have prepared students for WASSCE. Applicants for position 6 above must be able to teach diction and literature in English. Interested applicants should forward the CV to:dafe.izu12@gmail.com or call 09027186600.Deadline:26th December, 2014. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. successful applicants will resume on 5th January, 2015.
location biko
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Academic tutors needed to plan and facilitate tutoring sessions utilizing collaborative learning methodologies in mathematics, other science subjects and English language

Applicant must have the ability to work with primary and secondary students of diverse ethnic backgrounds. Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills. Possess characteristics of responsibility, desire to help others, discretion and flexibility. Knowledge of basic academic skills application and the ability to demonstrate the successful application of various academic skills. Ability to work independently applying critical thinking skills and problem solving to various situations.

Will work up to 24 to 28 hours per week, Mon-Fri with occasional weekend work. Salary to be arranged.

Interested applicant should please email CV with cover note to ltltuitions@gmail.com or ltleducations@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2014
SarahD:

Please do, am keen on this too. Thanks
I guess that makes us even then? wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=winnona post=29186480][/quote] Miss Folashade Ganiyat, I sight you. Hope it's not that you missed your way? This thread is for we prospective teachers and not accountants like you. Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blesoh(f): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2014
All i see its lagos,pls can smone post abt calabar.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2014
blesoh:
All i see its lagos,pls can smone post abt calabar.
No offence, but try dropping resume within your vicinity or locality and you would be amazed at the results you will get. Please, when you do, help other calabar peeps who would love to teach drop some here.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blesoh(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
corkqueen:
No offence, but try dropping resume within your vicinity or locality and you would be amazed at the results you will get. Please, when you do, help other calabar peeps who would love to teach drop some here.
alright i will do that.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
An Educational Consult located at Lekki-Ajah, require for immediate employment the following persons:

Honest,
Have good grasp of any of the following subject combinations:
i. Chemistry and Biology
ii. Accounting and Economics

Note: Applicants considered for acceptance shall be responsible for running the Educational Consult with the existing management staff.

Interested applicants should call 08093138585 or 08127477141

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
GoldenDr:
Secondary school teachers.

Description
Accompany pupils for co-curricular
activities.
Accompany pupils for special
subjects and other lessons outside
the classroom. Assist them in the
activities within those subjects and
take back to class after the lessons/
activities. Ensure that pupils are
punctual both in arriving for and
leaving from such lessons.
Accompany pupils during their
Library period.
Preparing for and seeing parents
during conferences with parents. Fill
the pre-conference and post
conference forms every term.
Prepare scheme for subjects
assigned based on the approved
curriculum.
Prepare and submit both hard and
soft copies of weekly lesson plan
Study and implement school policies
based on every aspect of the
curriculum.
Be responsible for both academic
and non academic tasks entrusted to you.

Telephone
Location Sir?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2014
GoldenDr:
An Educational Consult located at Lekki-Ajah, require for immediate employment the following persons:

Honest,
i. Chemistry and Biology

Note: Applicants considered for acceptance shall be responsible for running the Educational Consult with the existing management staff.

Again? Is ds not ds same job dt visiting prof & other comrades of ours applied for without getting any feedback from d advertisers? Even if they didn't meet up to their expectation which I doubt, but at least, dey owe dem dt moral responsibility of giving them feedback. Some employers gan self

Maybe they are just interested in collecting people's CV

Oya o, Visiting Prof, come & see your people advertising dt same job you attended d interview o!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
emmysoftyou:
location biko
Please wats d meaning of dt signature of urs. I mean d one in Latin language o!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
ITM are looking to recruit a Lecturer in
Accounting. The post holder will be
responsible for providing the high quality
teaching and learning, pastoral and academic
support and course leadership that will enable
the Institute to meet the corporate objectives.
Vision Statement:
ITM has been established by the Cross River
State Government (CRSG) of Nigeria in
partnership with Highbury College Portsmouth,
UK as part of a unique, transformational state
wide Technical and Vocational Education and
Training (TVET) Ecosystem project. CRSG has
appointed Highbury to manage ITM to world-
class standards. The vision is to develop a
world-class entrepreneurial polytechnic
institute, the first of its kind in Nigeria. The
Institute will have student success as its
central mission and will focus on wealth
creation, business formation/growth and
employment outcomes to meet the needs of
students and the local communities of Cross
River State, Nigeria and beyond.
Lecturer - Accounting
Main Duties:
To teach on a range of College
programmes, providing high quality
learning opportunities that meet the needs
of individual students and groups in line
with the Institute's strategic priorities and
objectives.
To provide flexible assessment
opportunities and dosely plan, monitor,
track and record student retention,
achievement and success.
To be committed to constantly
improving standards of quality and to
assess these through contributions to self-
assessment reports and observations of
provision.
To work as required with students who
need confidence building and personal
development.
To provide academic and pastoral
support to students.
Essential Criteria
Degree in Accounting or equivalent
occupational qualification.
Teaching qualification (Cert Ed / PGCE
or equivalent).
Evidence of commitment to on-going
professional updating and development
(30hr per annum min).
Experience of teaching/training and
assessing accounting.
Experience of teaching/ training and
assessing.
Ability to work well in teams but also
to work independently with the minimum of
supervision.
Ability to meet targets within set
timescales.
Good verbal and written
communication skills.
Motivated and able to motivate
others.
Good administrative skills.
Effective interpersonal and
presentation skills.
Method of Application
To apply in the first instance please send your
CV to: Highbury@R21media.co.uk
Deadline Date: 2nd January 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wale4u2007: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Golden Dr,Profsday,Laurel P:Please it is high time you do something about this guy called Ebtutors.He is a fake guy.He hide his Tutorial in facade.He is not real at all. God will reward him for deceiving so many applicants.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wale4u2007: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Golden Dr,Profsday,Laurel P:Please it is high time you do something about this guy called Ebtutors.He is a fake guy.He hide his Tutorial in facade.He is not real at all. God will reward him for deceiving so many applicants.
GoldenDr:
Honest,
i. Chemistry and Biology
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
wale4u2007:

Pls can u explain further
Were u defrauded by him?
Let's get d details so dat we'll be aware of him
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abeynoni: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pls drop Ibadan teaching vacancies as well if u knw of any. I have a B.ED Human Kinetics. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmysoftyou: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Evathyst:
Please wats d meaning of dt signature of urs. I mean d one in Latin language o!
it means there is nothing in the intellect that will not first pass through the senses...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
abeynoni:
Pls drop Ibadan teaching vacancies as well if u knw of any. I have a B.ED Human Kinetics. Thanks.

All those schools around you
How many of them have ur CV?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Evathyst:
Again? Is ds not ds same job dt visiting prof & other comrades of ours applied for without getting any feedback from d advertisers? Even if they didn't meet up to their expectation which I doubt, but at least, dey owe dem dt moral responsibility of giving them feedback. Some employers gan self

Maybe they are just interested in collecting people's CV

Oya o, Visiting Prof, come & see your people advertising dt same job you attended d interview o!
Aunty Bisola, let's not speculate yet until we hear their own version of the story. But to be frank with you, I've not been called up till this moment. Even if we did not measure up to their expectations, courtesy demands they put a call through to inform us. We'll, if dts how dey deem it fit, who am I to challenge their decision?

Thanks for the concern anyways, I believe if good things don't fall apart, better things will not fall into place.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
LaurelP:

Pls can u explain further
Were u defrauded by him?
Let's get d details so dat we'll be aware of him
wat He's technically trying to say is that, those people don't seem real. They will just call applicants for interview, collect their CVs and waste their precious time. They will neither consider them for employment nor get in touch with them. Before it gets to the level where they start collecting money from applicants, let's quickly quarantine them else, they grow into a full-scale fraud agency.

I know what I'm talking about cos I've been a victim. I applied there some three weeks ago. Attended their interview on 16th of Dec. Up till this moment, I'm yet to get any feedback from them. Whenever I put a call through, it's either their fone number is switched off or they don't pick up. As for me, I only wasted that money and time and not the experience. It's because of stuffs like these, that made me unsubscribe from jobberman. #Disappointed#

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
ravensckar:
wat He's technically trying to say is that, those people don't seem real. They will just call applicants for interview, collect their CVs and waste their precious time. They will neither consider them for employment nor get in touch with them. Before it gets to the level where they start collecting money from applicants, let's quickly quarantine them else, they grow into a full-scale fraud agency.

I know what I'm talking about cos I've been a victim. I applied there some three weeks ago. Attended their interview on 16th of Dec. Up till this moment, I'm yet to get any feedback from them. Whenever I put a call through, it's either their fone number is switched off or they don't pick up. As for me, I only wasted that money and time and not the experience. It's because of stuffs like these, that made me unsubscribe from jobberman. #Disappointed#

Sorry for ur experience
But that's what d country has turned into; a place where jobseekers are used and treated like trash.
Maybe u just came into d labour mkt; but dats d reality on ground. I passed thru it when I started job search until I learned my lesson. Its gud you've identified dis one, at least we now know who they are. There are so many of them.
I can't even begin to narrate my own experience at the hands of fraudsters. That was why I opened dat thread in dis section, and I thank d Mods for putting it permanently on d section.
The only thing u can do is to be careful and research any company before going for their interview, then pray for the best. I believe there are still genuine employers out there and by Gods grace we will find them.
One day, we will all have stories to tell.
Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
wale4u2007:
Please sir, could you share your experience? If it is true he is fake "we" would handle him. "we" take the welfare of our forumites on this thread serious.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
emmysoftyou:
it means there is nothing in the intellect that will not first pass through the senses...
Tnx I get it now smiley

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
God will bless u and give u more wisdom. Your advice came at the right time. Pls can you help me with teaching job in Abuja? I have HND computer science n PGD Education. My email euniceosime@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pls can put names of some schools in abuja here where i can submit my cv?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
uniluv:
Pls can put names of some schools in abuja here where i can submit my cv?
I am very sure you new on this thread. You are welcome. But, may I ask, what effort have you made in submitting your CV within and around schools in you vicinity and locality? If you have not done so, please do so asap and while you are at it and there is opening anywhere not related to your subject, Abeg, biko, Joor, please and Dan lah drop it here.
I would also suggest you view previous pages to see schools in Abuja that advertised and some schools willing to give accommodation if you are willing to relocate.
Finally, when called upon for an interview, we love to hear your experience. Happy holidays.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Givemejoy:
Please sir, could you share your experience? If it is true he is fake "we" would handle him. "we" take the welfare of our forumites on this thread serious.
ebtutors at Ajah, close to that hospital*can't remember the name*I was there when they were about to start the tutorial center. I did their test since last year May or so even before they knew about Nairaland, till date they are yet to get back to me.
We cannot regard them as a scam or fraudster yet, until we get concrete prove, but at it stands now. I will advise you ignore any of their adverts and "we" refrain from posting such on this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank u very much actually am new using the site . I have been submitting my cv in schools in Lugbe, Airport Road abuja most of them said no vacancy. I can teach Basic Science or computer science. I taught during my NYSC. Pls even if is primary school no problem. Am willing to relocate if i see a good school with accommondation outside Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.