Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572913 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Boohayhay: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
My brother people go grab this opportunity irrespective of the condition
artisticallyart:
Thank you for the feedback. I would say, it is good you turned it down. You know what you want and not ready for slavery.

Why on earth would probation period be a year? It is usually six months and you going to take three subjects for 25k, atleast they informed you. If it were to be some schools, they would not inform you. I have worked in such school where you are told you will take just two subjects, but when you start you take three or even more subjects plus the 2500 would be deducted from your salary every month, why? It is a method they use in holding a teacher, how? It is written in your offer letter that it will be deducted to make up a month salary that is if you spend a year and if you do not spend a year the deducted amount would not be given to you. Boss, it is good you did not take the job. Thanks for the feedback.[ author=2Str8 post=30388595]I just came back from an interview(teaching job) here in abuja. It was a success but i wont be working with them.

The salary offered was N25k, under a probational period of 12 month and u must teach Accounting, Economics and Commerce, ss1 to 3.

I actually applied for either Accounting or Business Studies or both so after calculating my expenses n the stress involve therein, i have decided to turn it down.

If anyone is willing and knows he/she can combine the above subjects(accounting, econs and commerce) for 25k. He/she should take his/her Cv together with application letter to ave maria boys secondary school Nyanya.
NOTE: Be prepared to draw up a lesson plan and micro teaching
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yem0350: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
A school very close to my church @ agric, ikorodu requires d urgent nid for a teacher who can take physics SS1, maths SS1 and further maths SS1. Accommodation is available. If u av physics or maths @ degree level, kindly DM me and I wil give u d address. It is urgent because it is on first come, first serve basis. Salary btw 25k-35k depending on different factors.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Boohayhay: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Must one send you a pm. Why not drop the contacts or physical address. Am kinda sceptical.
Yem0350:
A school very close to my church @ agric, ikorodu requires d urgent nid for a teacher who can take physics SS1, maths SS1 and further maths SS1. Accommodation is available. If u av physics or maths @ degree level, kindly DM me and I wil give u d address. It is urgent because it is on first come, first serve basis. Salary btw 25k-35k depending on different factors.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello,does anyone know the salary ranges of secondary schools in ikeja?And what do one xpect in interviews?tnx.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by quintstad(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
artisticallyart:
Pine Crest School, Enugu

Seat of Wisdom School, Enugu

Mea Mater Elizabeth High School, Enugu

Solid Foundation International School, Enugu

Corner Stone School, Enugu

Hill View High School, Enugu

Our Lords Shepard International School,
Enugu
Bro Please can you specify the addresses of the schools mentioned above Am kinda new around here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
utchvikky please see page 80-120 (where the op gave a summary of salaries of teachers in certain locations).
You should expect micro teaching, lesson plan and if possible question related to your field.
Prof.Gday, could you please give us that you interview questions, that is the questions we should ask our prospective employers and likely questions they would ask us.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Quintstad
artisticallyart:
1. College of Immaculate Conception Opposite Eastern Medical
Centre, Uwani Enugu, Enugu State
+2348035486844,
042-254146

2 Cornerstone School Enugu Nike Lake Express Road,
Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria
080 3267 2723, 080 3724 4069, 042 290 654
http://www.cornerstoneschoolng.com

3 Hill View High School Plot C/17, Achi Street, Indepencence Layout, Enugu,
Enugu State, Nigeria

4 Holy Rosary College- HRC Enugu Zik Avenue, Uwani, Enugu State
http://www.hrcenugu.com/

5 Providence High School No, 1B Nawfia Close, Independence Layout, Enugu State
042-302557, 07098757215
http://providencehighschoolenugu.com

6 Seat Of Wisdom Secondary School
No 15 Ejesieme Street, Trans Ekulu, Enugu State, Nigeria
+2348089967434,
+2348068998668,
http://seatofwisdomenugu.com

7 Solid Base Private school
13/15 Udoye Street,, Trans Ekulu, Enugu State, Nigeria
+2348103463510,
+2348066065209,
+2348033245997
http://solidbaseschools.com/

8 Spring Of Life International School
Bisala Road Independence
Layout, Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria
+234 8138754563,
0803-6687008, (+234)
42-305259
http://springoflifeschool.net/

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
A professional English tutor is
needed for immediate
employment
Job type: Full time
Job title: English Tutor
Job location: Lagos Island
Responsibilities:
Applicant should be able to
teach English at the following
level;
IGCSE
O & A LEVEL CAMBRIDGE
SAT, TOEFL, GRE & GMAT
Qualification;
B.sc/B.ed in English or Mass
communication
Interested applicant should
submit CVs to
adhazor@gmail.com with the
subject title as ‘English Tutors’
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by quintstad(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
artisticallyart:
Pine Crest School, Enugu

Seat of Wisdom School, Enugu

Mea Mater Elizabeth High School, Enugu

Solid Foundation International School, Enugu

Corner Stone School, Enugu

Hill View High School, Enugu

Our Lords Shepard International School,
Enugu
Bro Please can you specify the addresses of the schools mentioned above Am kinda new around here
Thanks dude would check them out
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
peejaywunmie:
Datz gud,during d interview,pls be very polite en stand ur ground on wht u can do en ur dnts oo.don't allow dem to sweet talk u,all d best bro

Is peejaywumie same person as omawunmi??

Thanks for ur assist.. (Stand my ground??!! U don't know the half of it.. I gat over four years experience in the field so I knw how they ball.. :-)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
artisticallyart:
Upload111, you have got to listen to her.

#smiles#... I know da game bro. Am not new at all in it. Thanks all d same
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
You have got google.
quintstad:

Thanks dude would check them out
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yem0350: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Boohayhay:
Must one send you a pm. Why not drop the contacts or physical address. Am kinda sceptical.
I av my reasons for doing dat.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
2Str8:
I just came back from an interview(teaching job) here in abuja. It was a success but i wont be working with them.

The salary offered was N25k, under a probational period of 12 month and u must teach Accounting, Economics and Commerce, ss1 to 3.

I actually applied for either Accounting or Business Studies or both so after calculating my expenses n the stress involve therein, i have decided to turn it down.

If anyone is willing and knows he/she can combine the above subjects(accounting, econs and commerce) for 25k. He/she should take his/her Cv together with application letter to ave maria boys secondary school Nyanya.
NOTE: Be prepared to draw up a lesson plan and micro teaching

Please, where exactly at Nyanya is the school located?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ellyzino: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Am so sorry guys. Called Dr , he said no vacancy for now. @upload111 , I called d no u gave me , I have sent d man my CV but no feedback yet . Thanks for d assistance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks for you feedback. Keep your finger crossed.
ellyzino:
Am so sorry guys. Called Dr , he said no vacancy for now. @upload111 , I called d no u gave me , I have sent d man my CV but no feedback yet . Thanks for d assistance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
tyler89(m), SEAme(f), lisaice,
gbemmy777, uglychick, JECU. Good evening.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toeyean1507(f): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
A big thanks to d pillars of dis thread. Ur rewards shall be here and hereafter #byHisgrace. Pls,i need a private lesson teaching around Gbagada,Bariga,Somolu and environs.I can take Maths, Biology, Agric,Economics, physics and Further maths @ senior level alongside jss and primary sch subjects........Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
I wish i can but right now i need somewhere not dt extreme and d transport fare will not dip deep into my pocket. Thanks.
artisticallyart:
MamaDDD, trying will not harm you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lanrexdo(m): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Since there is accomodation, i am willing to work with that.. so what is the requirements? I will be in ikd this morning.. i might be able to drop my cv if you give out the details.
Yem0350:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
ellyzino:
Thanks for d feedback..wish u d best.!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UmmJameelah: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
zenith4biz:

Please I would love to apply to the school at Ifo, though am currently at Kano but would be back to Ogun State by this month ending.
I look forward to take up financial accounting.
Please do you have the email address of the principal so I can send my CV.
Thanks

this is d e mail adress you asked for: Khalifah95@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zenith4biz(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks sir

UmmJameelah:

this is d e mail adress you asked for: Khalifah95@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chisyluvly: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls does any1 know of any teaching job in owerri.help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by makeitijn: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT (eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA.. ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -you link us the seller with a buyer- be sure of #11 million naira as your commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
chisyluvly:
Pls does any1 know of any teaching job in owerri.help
i believe there are schools around?drop ur cv..
If there is any vacancy in owerri it will be posted here..just keep following the thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Sunnypar:
utchvikky please see page 80-120 (where the op gave a summary of salaries of teachers in certain locations).
You should expect micro teaching, lesson plan and if possible question related to your field.
Prof.Gday, could you please give us that you interview questions, that is the questions we should ask our prospective employers and likely questions they would ask us.
1. How many subjects will I be taking per week?
2. Hw many periods will I be having in a week?
3. If I'm late will it be deducted frm my salary
4. In case i want to go for higher training,can u guys allow me(create room)?
5. Can I take my leave immidiately I'm thru wt my daily teaching periods?
6. Can I organise private lessons for any interested students in ur schl?
7. if i spend extra hour is there any remuneration for that?
8. Are u deducting tax frm ur staffs' salary? if yes,wht is the amount?
9. Is salary attached to maternity leave?
many questns to ask but time wud nt permit me to write every thing here.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yem0350: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
lanrexdo:
Since there is accomodation, i am willing to work with that.. so what is the requirements? I will be in ikd this morning.. i might be able to drop my cv if you give out the details.
I was told today dat d application will b opened on monday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please sir please , make out time to finish, we know you are busy.
number 8, it depend on what is your take home pay, I can help do the calculation if anyone is interested...FOR FREE
ProfGday:

1. How many subjects will I be taking per week?
2. Hw many periods will I be having in a week?
3. If I'm late will it be deducted frm my salary
4. In case i want to go for higher training,can u guys allow me(create room)?
5. Can I take my leave immidiately I'm thru wt my daily teaching periods?
6. Can I organise private lessons for any interested students in ur schl?
7. if i spend extra hour is there any remuneration for that?
8. Are u deducting tax frm ur staffs' salary? if yes,wht is the amount?
9. Is salary attached to maternity leave?
many questns to ask but time wud nt permit me to write every thing here.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
You should drop the add or better yet thread members should mail you. thank you.
Yem0350:

I was told today dat d application will b opened on monday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thank you all for your concern. Diana..... You are sighted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
A PRIVATE HOME TUTOR IS NEEDED URGENTLY AT LEKKI TO HANDLE A PRIMARY 1 STUDENT
Job type: Part time
Job time: 3 times a week at 2 hours per period after school hours.

Responsibilities
• Plan lessons according to students' ability
• Teach students the subject knowledge and skills they need
• Assess and mark students' work
• Keep up to date with education curriculum changes and assessment methods
• Prepare students for exams or assessments
• Organize student performances or exhibitions of their' work
• Meet with parents or caregivers to discuss students' progress

Note: applicant should live around Lekki, Ajah or its environs

Qualification:
NCE/HND/BSC/B.ED with at least a year teaching experience
Interested applicant should forward CVs to adhazor@gmail.com with the subject title ‘Primary 1 tutors’

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.