Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2647649 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aystarz: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
GoldenDr:
I think this is coming rather too late. He has been interviewed but 2str8 gave little detail about the interview.

Oh I only just realised that now. A great job you're doing here, guys!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
GoldenDr:
I think this is coming rather too late. He has been interviewed but 2str8 gave little detail about the interview.
Yeah that's true
Well, like I said it was quite simple. We had a written/oral interview.

The written interview was just 2 Qs; can't really say it verbatim but this was what we were asked
1. Let's assume you are a teacher and today is your 1st day of the term, how would your classroom look like?

2.How would you involve parents in ur classroom activities

The Oral was like this;
-Can u tell us abt urself?
-Are u applying for this position because there are no jobs out there?
-Are u computer literate, what packages?
-If a sch has a no spanking policy and u have a child wit an unruly behaviour how do u discipline such a child?
-what salary are u expecting?
-when will you be available to start?
-do you have any Qs for us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by philmen(m): 1:42am On Apr 26, 2015
please is there any vacancy in abuja, kubwa area precisely. thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by freshvine(f): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
I am a graduate of Business Administration and Management, please I need a teaching Job in Port-Harcourt. Someone help!!!.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
freshvine:
I am a graduate of Business Administration and Management, please I need a teaching Job in Port-Harcourt. Someone help!!!.
drop your cv in schools around you and stick to this thread also
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olabisiano76(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evening pals, got this invitation from Vineville Academy
You are invited for an interview at Vineville Academy at Plot 93 Owukori Crescent Alaka Estate On the 2nd of May 2015 by 9:00am. Anybody to tell me more about this Pls cos am new here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akandukc: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
GoldenDr
post=32759184:

Find below the details for the get-together party...

A committe was formed for the planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi Mr Biggs and while the meeting was going
on, they were updating the chat group live and some people from the chat
group made contributions which was in-turn discussed by the committee
Everything was happenning synonymously..at the end these were the
conclusions...

1.The get-together was given a theme called "teaching- a way out of
unemployment" this theme is subject to modification later.
2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of #2000(two thousand naira) each for
the party.
3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by invitation
which will be mailed to each individual dat has paid the levy of
#2000k.(There will be security to stop those without invitation from
getting in).
4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of #2000 for the
guest that is the least amount possible to cater for one person and we
wouldn't want to discriminate on that day.
5. The levy is to be paid into an account. please refer to upload
6. The date for the get-together is August 22nd, 2015. 10am its on a
Saturday.
7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in kind..(some
peeps made little donations tho.. "Chin-chin" and another said she will
donate "2crates of malt."We won't mind if "you" donate something as
well #smiles# smiley
8. Payment deadline is 7th August, 2015
9. Venue is St. Lawrence Comprehensive College. A small school around
command Ipaja. The precise address would be posted soon. The school can
be easily accessed fom Meiran , from Iyana-Ipaja , from Abule-Egba, from
Ile-Epo, Iju Ishaga, Akute, Ajuwon, Oshodi etc as there is common bus
from all those places mentioned ..and the place is just a few buildings
away from it.
10. Keep the chat-group alive.

Best Regards,
Upload111
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akandukc: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
GoldenDr
post=32759184:

Find below the details for the get-together party...

A committe was formed for the planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi Mr Biggs and while the meeting was going
on, they were updating the chat group live and some people from the chat
group made contributions which was in-turn discussed by the committee
Everything was happenning synonymously..at the end these were the
conclusions...

1.The get-together was given a theme called "teaching- a way out of
unemployment" this theme is subject to modification later.
2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of #2000(two thousand naira) each for
the party.
3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by invitation
which will be mailed to each individual dat has paid the levy of
#2000k.(There will be security to stop those without invitation from
getting in).
4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of #2000 for the
guest that is the least amount possible to cater for one person and we
wouldn't want to discriminate on that day.
5. The levy is to be paid into an account. please refer to upload
6. The date for the get-together is August 22nd, 2015. 10am its on a
Saturday.
7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in kind..(some
peeps made little donations tho.. "Chin-chin" and another said she will
donate "2crates of malt."We won't mind if "you" donate something as
well #smiles# smiley
8. Payment deadline is 7th August, 2015
9. Venue is St. Lawrence Comprehensive College. A small school around
command Ipaja. The precise address would be posted soon. The school can
be easily accessed fom Meiran , from Iyana-Ipaja , from Abule-Egba, from
Ile-Epo, Iju Ishaga, Akute, Ajuwon, Oshodi etc as there is common bus
from all those places mentioned ..and the place is just a few buildings
away from it.
10. Keep the chat-group alive.

Best Regards,
Upload111

im interested. wat is d get together all about? pls expantiate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eolowu1(f): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
I nid teaching job in Kwara state, pls help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by payne4real(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Computer based test and exam software www.smartcbtng.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henrixx(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2015
GoldenDr:
If you reside in Fagba, Akute, Ajuwon and Iju Ishaga and can handle Science, Commerce and Art subjects confidently and adequately. Send me a message 5569DA32
am not currently on bbm...how do i reach u...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Your child/wards can be in the students' honour roll too. Sometimes, school work is tough, but with a little help your child/wards really can accomplish great things.

We can ensure that your child/wards have the extra time and attention they need to succeed. At Golden Tutors we have qualified and trained tutors with more than five years experience in tutoring. We teach students of any age & subjects such as Mathematics, English, Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences. We also help preschooler get the head start they deserve.

Location is not a barrier. We have branches in Benin, Asaba and Lagos (Abule Egba, Agbado, Iju Ishaga, Akoka, Yaba, Surulere, Onipan, Maryland, Ikeja,Ogba, Bariga, Oshodi, Illupeju, Berger, Mowe, Ibafo) more location coming soon.

To contact us ping or send a mail to 5569DA32 rynojay@gmail.com and we will set up a meeting to discuss your child's needs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Purple Pulp – Our Client, one of the best
schools in Nigeria located in Amuwo
Odofin Local Government area of Lagos,
requires the services of competent and
qualified candidate to fill the position
below:
Position: Head of School
Job Responsibilities
The preferred candidate must be able
to:
Take a lead role in the monitoring
and evaluation of standards across
the school, including the use of data
to inform school priorities.
Embrace technology for classroom
teaching.
Oversee and formally evaluate the
curriculum and the instruction of the
teaching staff.
Communicate the vision of the
school to all stakeholders.
Procure and organize all
instructional equipment and
supplies.
Provide leadership and management
of faculty and staff – recruit, hire,
train and evaluate all staff members,
motivate, and provide a positive
work environment
Promote effective teaching and
learning practices across the school
as a leading professional
Identify and effectively monitor,
manage and control the use of
resources needed to meet the needs
of pupils.
Requirements/Qualifications
A relevant degree B.A, B.Sc, B.ED
Master’s Degree in relevant fields
will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as
either a Deputy or Head of School in
a reputable Primary School.
Proficiency in the use of technology
for classroom teaching.
Track record of working in a very
organized way, multi-tasking,
prioritizing, managing data and
setting deadlines.
Demonstrated leadership,
interpersonal and communication
skills.
Proficiency in the use of MS Office
suite.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2015.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should forward
their updated CV’s and Cover letters
to: recruitment@purplepulp.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
GoldenDr:
Funtaj International School
Limited, a leading co-educational
Nursery, Primary and High School
in Abuja is inviting applications
from suitably qualified educators
to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teachers in all
Subjects
Requirements
Bachelor's of Education (BEd) or
any other Degree in relevant
field + PGDE.
4 years relevant experience in
an international school of
repute.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent organizational &
interpersonal skills.
Good team player.
Must have computer skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
candidates should send their
applications with complete and
current Curriculum Vitae to:
educators1997@yahoo.com
stating the position applied for
as the subject of the email. E.g.
English Teacher.
please who applied to the above school and was sent an invite for interview? Please quote me I have a question for you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MyBaby17: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls help a brother. I need a lecturing/teaching job within badagry lagos state. Are u in need of a music teacher, a corographer, a home tutor etc. Within badary lagos state pls mail me on this email ekpongozi@yahoo.com or ngoziekpo17@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
olabisiano76:
Evening pals, got this invitation from Vineville Academy
You are invited for an interview at Vineville Academy at Plot 93 Owukori Crescent Alaka Estate On the 2nd of May 2015 by 9:00am. Anybody to tell me more about this Pls cos am new here. Thanks

Vineville is a day n boarding school.. D pay depends on negotiation .u can negotiate above 50k tho but I doubt they wud go higher dan 55k. In the interview ,u wud b given english wassce questions to answer and and essay on something related to the post u applied for.
Hmmmm...what else...lemme see... Yea d school is headed by a lady. They have a basketball court .they also have a really big pry sch quite bigger dan d seconday if I might add. Here is a pic of d sch below..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2015
akandukc:

im interested. wat is d get together all about? pls expantiate
Its a party that peeps in d thread wanna organise to jus get together n unwind n also included within, to teach peeps on cv tailoring and landing a better job n answering interview questions..u may send me pm and include ur whatsapp number n I wud add u to the chat-group. There u can ask anyone abt it n u wud get all d proper info.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cecekim(f): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2015
tessylove2:
I just left the sch now,she promised to get back to me as soon as the other teacher takes her antinatal leave...thanks dear kiss
Kk dear. It is well

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by softrise: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Odunharry:

drop your cv in schools around you and stick to this thread also
pls how much does a private sec sch teacher in PH earn? Pls like arnd wht is their salary range.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2015
softrise:
pls how much does a private sec sch teacher in PH earn? Pls like arnd wht is their salary range.
don't know about schools in ph
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by softrise: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2015
upload111:

Vineville is a day n boarding school.. D pay depends on negotiation .u can negotiate above 50k tho but I doubt they wud go higher dan 55k. In the interview ,u wud b given english wassce questions to answer and and essay on something related to the post u applied for.
Hmmmm...what else...lemme see... Yea d school is headed by a lady. They have a basketball court .they also have a really big pry sch quite bigger dan d seconday if I might add. Here is a pic of d sch below..
pls do you have an idea on how much secondary schools teachers in PH earn.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bereabul(f): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
[b][/b]Good- day House,
I got an invite from primegate schools port harcourt for an interview.Any idea on the questions to expect, what their pay is like and any other useful information as regards the school. Contributions please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello house pls is there still school vacancy in Abuja? Am suppose to resume with Royal Family Academy but on Friday i was told not to come because am not a member of their church. If there is still any vacancy someone should help me.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
uniluv:
Hello house pls is there still school vacancy in Abuja? Am suppose to resume with Royal Family Academy but on Friday i was told not to come because am not a member of their church. If there is still any vacancy someone should help me.

Just google schools in Abuja and voila you will get their contact addresses. Btw, where do you stay? Lugbe kuje, bwari, kubwa, gwagwalada, durunmi or karu ? So I can tell you schools I know in your axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Omoocash(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
vacancies exist in a reputable secondary school in Oregun, Ikeja for the following teaching vacancies:
1. Accounts Teacher

All applicants must have the prerequisite qualifications and experience.
Applicants must be residing within the following axis : Oregun, Ogba, Ikeja, Opebi , Ojota , Ojodu , Berger , Aguda and its environs
Send your CV to hratepv@gmail.com, fatoki05@yahoo.com for more details, kindly call 08058462135.
Successful Applicants to resume work immediately.
Deadline for Application is May 3rd, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
uniluv:
Sorry dear.But someone told you about them before. Don't worry other doors will open. There is an interview this Saturday at Funtaj but I don't know if gatecrashing is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
christabeli:
Sorry dear.But someone told you about them before. Don't worry other doors will open. There is an interview this Saturday at Funtaj but I don't know if gatecrashing is allowed.
I never knew is such a serious matter that u must be a member of the church. I submitted application at Funtaj but i did not get any invitation. Where is the Funtaj interview? Is it for secondary or primary
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
avicky:

Just google schools in Abuja and voila you will get their contact addresses. Btw, where do you stay? Lugbe kuje, bwari, kubwa, gwagwalada, durunmi or karu ? So I can tell you schools I know in your axis.
I live in Lugbe but i can go to school in Kuje or Town depend on the pay. Pls am really in need.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
uniluv:
I live in Lugbe but i can go to school in Kuje or Time depend on the pay. Pls am really in need.

Okay then. Go to Premiere Academy, Federal housing Lugbe ; Deo Gratias fha lugbe; Hope International School, kuje ; Glory to Glory, kuje; Capital Science kuje ; Aflon International School behind NNPC kuje. Along custom road. These are big schools, you can give it a try. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
avicky:

Okay then. Go to Premiere Academy, Federal housing Lugbe ; Deo Gratias fha lugbe; Hope International School, kuje ; Glory to Glory, kuje; Capital Science kuje ; Aflon International School behind NNPC kuje. Along custom road. These are big schools, you can give it a try. Good luck.
Thank you very much. My CV is already with those schools in Lugbe including capital science but they said no vacancy. I will try the other ones u mention. You can also help me with schools in town. Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
uniluv:
I never knew is such a serious matter that u must be a member of the church. I submitted application at Funtaj but i did not get any invitation. Where is the Funtaj interview? Is it for secondary or primary
leave them and their wrong way of preaching about God. It is their secondary school at Gudu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
christabeli:
leave them and their wrong way of preaching about God. It is their secondary school at Gudu.
Thanks my dear. How i wish Funtaj can just invite me for the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1045) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.