Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578096 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Canadidacy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
For those in Ibadan and environs who would love teaching, I came across www.trupurpose.com. i located and went to their office, its somewhere around kongi in Bodija. They place Teachers in schools for a range of 18k and above,but mind you, they will collect 25% of your first salary if they assist you.Though I didnt accept their offer. My 2kobo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Alexyem(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Givemejoy: send your cv too vacancy@teamclicks.org. type
"nairaland admin refer" in the subject.
pls, have sent my Cv to your box,what next?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2014
luvola: I think I will visiy that of gbadagba sincr I havr the address. Thanks peeps
So na u dey send me e-mail self? I serious dey find work, u serious dey send me e-mail. E tall 4 U gan ni. Oya apologies with one correct 'biology' teaching vacancy make I reply ur mail. Else..... cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Canadidacy(m): 1:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Evathyst your Profile superb, nice 1.chai see as guys dey follow you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Evathyst: So na u dey send me e-mail self? I serious dey find work, u serious dey send me e-mail. E tall 4 U gan ni. Oya apologies with one correct 'biology' teaching vacancy make I reply ur mail. Else..... cheesy
smh ...shake my head
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2014
The Concord Community is a
friendly, caring community striving for excellence; committed to achievement and sharing in
the success of each individual. The aim of our school is to help children develop lively
inquiring minds and a love of learning together with a sense of self-respect and respect for
others. We expect high standards from our children. We want all children to achieve the
best that they can and to find fulfillment in realising their full potential, while enjoying
themselves along the way. At The Concord School, we believe that education is for life.
The Concord School is recruiting for various Teaching position below:
Job Position: Teaching (Various Subjects)
Qualifications
Must have NCE, B.Ed, B.Sc or B.A in relevant fields.
Minimum of 2nd class upper division.
Experience in preparing candidates for Cambridge's examinations (including IGCSE and
A - level) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2014
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidate should forward copies of their credentials by e-mail to:
clientservice@theconcordschool.org or submit hard copies at:
The Concord School,
1, Olubadan Avenue,
Ring road, Ibadan
Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Canadidacy: Evathyst your Profile superb, nice 1.chai see as guys dey follow you.
Guys? Follow me? Guess I gotta increase my speed b4 dey catch up with me. Lol! If guys no follow me, na galz wan follow me? Abi u think sey I be lez? tongue

Besides, tnx 4 ur acknowledgement! wink

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2014
luvola: smh ...shake my head
Keep shaking it til it falls off ur neck. Maybe u'r a new specie of Lacerta viviparia

I pray u dnt knw Wat dt means so dt my days on ds thread shall be long grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Queen1(f): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Am a graduate of English Language in need of a teaching job in kwara state. Pls help!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezyp(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2014
GoldenDr: hmmmmmmm.......... yours is quite unique. Location.....
River state...thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by idu1(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2014
smurfy: Do you know of any (good) school around Ipaja/Alimosho axis that is in need of a teacher with these qualifications?
BScEd Maths
MEd Maths
Over six (6) years cognate experience
guy na ur daughter b dat? Hehehehe she fine ooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
idu1: guy na ur daughter b dat? Hehehehe she fine ooo

Daughter? What makes you think so? cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by idu1(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2014
smurfy:

Daughter? What makes you think so? cheesy
ur degrees na
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2014
My ogas Goldendr.givemejoy n oda bosses..thanks vewi much 4 dis forum...its such amazing n fast growin forum..Story story..I went 4 an interview 2dy @ 20,palm avenue mushin,not knwin dat dey b agents..2 cut d story short.I wrote d test n got d average marks sha..d funniest part is dat d salary is 25k(I.e ikotun),35k(maryland) n dey said dey will deduct 35percent based on ma 1st salary..money don finish na..aldo I told dem I wil check back..wah du think ma ogasses?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2014
idu1: ur degrees na

What degrees? Please explain. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is really good...

More grease to your individual elbows.Lol..

Just that I don't get to see adverts for teaching jobs within calabar and uyo .

But so far, you guys are the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Goodday house,I went for a test in a school yesterday, and I've been shortlisted for interview/microoteaching tomorrow.Please,i need most asked interview questions and answers. Golden dr, Givemejoy,timyogurt,choirmistress & others.Please,help out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
debolly: Goodday house,I went for a test in a school yesterday, and I've been shortlisted for interview/microoteaching tomorrow.Please,i need most asked interview questions and answers. Golden dr, Givemejoy,timyogurt,choirmistress & others.Please,help out.
Most asked questions are as followssadNot limited to the understated)
1. Let's meet you- Tell them some of the things on your resume
2. Why should we employ you? -You have got what it takes based on the fact that you have taught(if you have experience)
3. What are your salary expectations? -. This is a structured school and woukd like to be paid in line with the structured salary, if they insist on hearing what you have got give (Make sure you find out what they pay range for entry level and experience hire in that environment so as to enable you negotiate well) a range.
In answering this questions, be bold.

NB:Read wella wella o!!!!!!for Micro-teaching(MT), be bold and confident. Ensure you write the date and divide the board into two. When explaining move around the classroom and make eye contact.

Abeg, Una wey dey teach at the moment make una help me add.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
estyann: This is really good...

More grease to your individual elbows.Lol..

Just that I don't get to see adverts for teaching jobs within calabar and uyo .

But so far, you guys are the best.
Most of these jobs here are either from the pages of Newspapers-which most of "us" do not have access to, website-which many of "us" visit not too often(especially those that have been out there for quite a long time) and based on 'waka-waka wey I do'( one of the many reasons I get angry when I do not get feedbacks plus some NL's be asking how much do they, for crying out loud, how am I suppose to know?). It would not be out of place if you see within that region and put it up here. The best way to go about it, is just go to any school of your choice and drop your resume..... someone has highlighted this before on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
adex15: My ogas Goldendr.givemejoy n oda bosses..thanks vewi much 4 dis forum...its such amazing n fast growin forum..Story story..I went 4 an interview 2dy @ 20,palm avenue mushin,not knwin dat dey b agents..2 cut d story short.I wrote d test n got d average marks sha..d funniest part is dat d salary is 25k(I.e ikotun),35k(maryland) n dey said dey will deduct 35percent based on ma 1st salary..money don finish na..aldo I told dem I wil check back..wah du think ma ogasses?
Na you be Oga o!!!!!!!!
It is good you are planning leaving the unemployment market, but the 35% is for the first month after which subsequently they would not deduct, right?
Firstly, Are you employed at the moment? if no, you know what to do.
Secondly, Are you tired of sitting at home? if yes, you know the next line of action.
In addition, is the said schools close to you? if yes, calculate your transport so as to ascertain which you would pick.
Furthermore, schools are on hold till Oct.,13th, 2014, which would enable you make decisions, get other offer to compare and contrast.
Finally, have a target and be focused.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Help your "FAFs".
An Engineering servicing company with offices in
Port Harcourt and Abuja needs youth corpers
currently serving in Rivers State.
So if you are currently serving in Rivers State
with bachelor's degree in Mechanical
Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Petrochemical Engineering, kindly send your CV
to career@weamandcompany.com.
Closing date for the submission is 12th
September, 2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Are you looking for a job?
Do you have either a school cert, diploma or
OND?
do you stay in any of these location below?
ALAGOMEJI
FESTAC
IKEJA
APAPA RD
EGBEDA
IKORODU
LAGOS ISLAND
MAGBORO
OLOWORA
OKE ILEWO
IKOYI
PENCINEMA
SURULERE
KETU
EJIGBO
MUNSHIN
OGBA
VISLAND
ILUPEJU
KAKAWA
IFAKO
Kindly visit our office from Friday 29th of
august 2014 to Wednesday 3rd of September
by 11am
Interested applicant should come to our head
office sludba Limited at 58A kudirat abiola
way oluyole busstop oregun lagos state
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
An International school in Anthony with a
Robust British curriculum is looking for an
experienced and dynamic History Teacher.
Qualification
Good degree in History . With at least 5 years
teaching experience in an International school
with a British curriculum.Understanding IGCSE
syllabus is an added advantage.
Urgently send your cv to
aakinrin@greenspringsschool.com and
hrdept.anthony@greenspringsschool.com on or
before 30/08/2014

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ogormcd(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
GoldenDr: Working full time or part time is your chioce. I know of one around (name withheld) that pays 4k per hour around Yaba, another 60k for part time excluding lesson money somewhere in Anthony, another one around Ikotun 50k three times a week, but A'level no be beans....... But, I believe you have got what it takes to make it your choice profession.

Tt.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
timyoghurt:
golden doctor has said it all but let me just add little
prepare a very good lesson note that is student centered,
use a wide range of instructional materials,
make sure you don't choose a topic to impress
choose a topic you can teach even while sleeping(effortlessly)
Don't be a radio teacher,systematically pause for the learners response after which u can continue,
most importantly maintain eye contacts, this really goes a long way coz it says a lot about you( ur boldness,confidence)
be yourself , don't rehearse nor perform but teach remember the classroom is not a studio.
always evaluate in between your lessons
your class management should also be waoowww
mind your English composition and tenses( not because u don't understand English but to avoid mistakes)
wear something you are comfortable on. I don't know if u are a lady or a man but if u are a lady make sure your hair is well packed at the back and not obstructing your view, if you are a man then use a very good belt,not q baggy jean nor a timberland canvass remember you are not going to a disco party nor a club.
avoid the use of unofficial languages e.g u guyz,skelewu,etc.
at the same time avoid the constant use of one particular word.
before I forget ,teach with an audible voice such that the person at the back will be able to hear you clearly. this shows that you are sure of what you are teaching but remember you don't necessarily have to shout so that one doesn't become a nuisance
if you speak queens English Glory be to God but please let it be clear but if you speak our normal Nigerian English please be careful with your pronounciation.

this will be my little quota for now wish u the best.

You called this little quotaThis would really go a long way.I would work with all the advice. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
GoldenDr: An International school in Anthony with a
Robust British curriculum is looking for an
experienced and dynamic History Teacher.
Qualification
Good degree in History . With at least 5 years
teaching experience in an International school
with a British curriculum.Understanding IGCSE
syllabus is an added advantage.
Urgently send your cv to
aakinrin@greenspringsschool.com and
hrdept.anthony@greenspringsschool.com on or
before 30/08/2014
I thought they hav scrapped history in schools?

Those that wrote CRSS text in Festac or Gbagada today hw was it? @luvola where are you how did it go? Feedback pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Queen1: Am a graduate of English Language in need of a teaching job in kwara state. Pls help!
gunshot! Gunmen/gunwomen
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
I got a test invitation frm Linksbond College,Ikorodu.Cos I had applied since Feb.Frm my findings d scu is bn run by Muslim scholars & I'm a xtian.Do I stnd d chance of bn employd? Do u av an idea of their salary package 4 graduate teacher?
I'm counting on u guys 4 responsible feedbacks.

More power to ur elbow Goldendoctor.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
DoveQueen: I thought they hav scrapped history in schools?

Those that wrote CRSS text in Festac or Gbagada today hw was it? @luvola where are you how did it go? Feedback pls.
I went to gbagada that morning but was told it will hold at festac and since I cried for the someone to post the address of the school here but nobody pasted it . At the end ,I have to go to other places I planned for the day.

School work Is only my last resort in terms of job. Thank you anyway for the update. keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.