Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2649686 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
saponification: I just got an offer from an international skul in PH at a salary of 80k monthly while a friend of mine was offered 100k monthly by d same skul.is it advisable I accept it considerin d partiality.my friend has qualification in edu witout msc while I hav no qualification in edu but wit bsc n msc.pls I need opinions.
I and some other persons have highlighted these same issue of NEGOTIATION, it is a dicey one but very important.
First consider the following:
1. Are you single? If yes, take the offer with time you had move up the ladder . if no, I guess you consider those at HOME before making a final decision.
2. Do you intend having a career in Education? if yes, hold onto it tight. if no, please take it with the hope of learning the ropes and looking for where you will get a better offer (No experience is a waste).
3. Have you been in the labour market for long? if yes, you know what to do. if no, I guess you should leave it and see what happen in days ahead... hopely.
4. Finally, just like the previous person that commented before me, in this line of career, we look at ability and not paper qualification especially if you are coming in this line as a green horn. Paper qualification is a meal ticket and not gateway to riches
My final sybmission.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jcomolade(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
choirmistress: How much pay are you looking at?
if u av anyone for me tell me...pay is not d first issue but d distance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
jcomolade: if u av anyone for me tell me...pay is not d first issue but d distance
call the number I gave out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adenines(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hello everyone,I would like to get information from those invited by cv applicant for an interview because I didn't attend the interview scheduled for me then due to personal reason but tonight again i received another one as though they dreamt of me.urgent response from the house please!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adenines(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Going by the previous post,I think Dovequeen should be in a better position to attend to my post above.with due respect ma,I await your kind response.Thank you in anticipation!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
adenines: Going by the previous post,I think Dovequeen should be in a better position to attend to my post above.with due respect ma,I await your kind response.Thank you in anticipation!
so u were among those invited and I was stressin my head 2wks ago askin if anyone else got d invite to know if it was real or fake but u jst view and kept quite. Now dem don invite u and u wanna knw details. Why are human beings like dis sef? I knw many would have started working thru d jobs vacancy posted by Goldendr but they will neva giv d house feedbak. Anyway sha wetin u wan knw sef? U didn't ask any question!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adenines(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Your thought about me is wrong,I ain't an ingrate.I had been an active member of this thread,go through previous post for evidence(s) though I may not be available at the time you posted this info.Be as it may,my question is;
i Were you given any written test or micro-teaching(s)?
ii From the look of the school,do you think they would be able to pay high?
iii Would you advised that I acknowledge the interview considering the fact that I didn't write their test.
Thank you once again!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
We were given written tests in our field. They said d pass mark was 60 b4 proceedin to d next stage which was micro teaching and lesson note on topics of our choice.

As regards the pay, ppl said d sch pay btw 60-65 but they tie teacherts down till 6pm daily and they owe salary a lot plus d sch stress. A guy also told us that that was y they neva stated d name of d sch else d turn out woild be low. But mind u, all this things I didn't confirm I just heard it.

Since they invited u, I guess u shld go and see things 4 urself if you feel like. I didn't pass d text but was invited for an interview too I dnt knw if it was a mistake but I don't want to go there and waste my time since d location is very far. I wish you goodluck. The name of d sch is LFS I dnt want to state d full name for privacy purpose.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adenines(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks once again,Queen Dove, appreciate!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TeamclicksAir: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Givemejoy: send your cv too vacancy@teamclicks.org. type
"nairaland admin refer" in the subject.
hello ma, please we would appreciate if you will edit the this post and remove our email. Teamclicks Air is not a school but a Traveling agency. We thank everyone that showed interest in working with us. We would definitely get in touch ones we have an opening. Thanks ones again.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
hello ma, please we would appreciate if you will edit the this post and remove our email. Teamclicks Air is not a school but a Traveling agency. We thank everyone that showed interest in working with us. We would definitely get in touch ones we have an opening. Thanks ones again.
We are happy prospective applicants showed interest. Yes, we are aware it is not a school, but we do what we call Friends and Family(FAF's) on this thread which is aimed at assisting friends and family once in a while. I hope you do understand. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
School Administrator
Montessori Lighthouse International School

A school requires the services of a candidate for this position.

Responsibilities:

Ensure that the school offers a global standard of education.
Will work towards the fast growth of the school.
Will work to enhance the quality assurance unit for excellent productive culture to be established in the running of all aspects of the school.
Ensure very conducive working environment that guarantees high productivity.
To manage effectively and efficiently the staffing, organisation and resources of the school
To oversee Health and Safety standards and requirements within the Boarding House

Requirements

Professional association with a recognized body is an added advantage
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Should have interest in educating young people
Leadership and managerial skills
A minimum of Bed
2 years of experience
Must reside in Port Harcourt, River State

Apply here: Montessori Lighthouse International

Phone: +234 814 821 2825

8 Bishop Dimieri Road, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TeamclicksAir: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Givemejoy: We are happy prospective applicants showed interest. Yes, we are aware it is not a school, but we do what we call Friends and Family(FAF's) on this thread which is aimed at assisting friends and family once in a while. I hope you do understand. Thanks.
we do understand you trying to help and really appreciate it. we would post some vacancies by friday and we hope you could help spread the word smiley .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
we do understand you trying to help and really appreciate it. we would post some vacancies by friday and we hope you could help spread the word smiley .
TeamclicksAir:
TeamclicksAir:
check this anyway http://earn4task.com/?id=33264
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Ferscoat International Academy is a reputable
school that is based in
Ipaja, Lagos. The school currently requires the
services of qualified and
experienced personnel in the following subjects:
(1. English Language
(2. French
(3. Chemistry
(4. CRS
(5. Yoruba
Requirements:
• First degree (preferably in Education and the
relevant teaching subject).
A Post-Graduate diploma in Education for non-
education degree holders
will be an added advantage.
• All candidates must be hardworking and
proactive
• fluent in English Language and
• have unflinching passion for impacting
knowledge.
NOTE: Candidate must reside in Ipaja and it's
environ.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their
Applications and CVs to e-mail:
ferscoatschools@yahoo.com
Applications can also be mailed to:
The Resource Unit,
Ferscoat International Schools,
8, Ishola Close, Olude B/stop,
P.O. Box 544,Ipaja.[/b]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by funkeabosede(f): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2014
VACANCY @METEORIC COMPUTERS

10, Ishaga Rd, Surulere, Lagos

A reputable ICT organization is seeking out competent individuals to fill the following vacant position;

1. COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
(MALE/FEMALE RESIDING IN OR CLOSE TO ILASA/SURULERE/IKATE)

Qualification: Minimum of ND/NCE in any Computer related course

2. COMPUTER CONSULTANT (MALE/FEMALE)

Qualification: Minimum of ND/NCE
Must be Computer Literate
With 2-5 years working experience in a reputable firm.

Interested candidate should forward their CV to meteoricrecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Djpunpin: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2014
nice job here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Altinibala: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
A highly reputable school in sha sha requires experienced professional teachers in all subjects at the secondary school mathematics, science subjects and English. College bursar head teacher and primary school teachers are also needed. Handwritten application should be submitted at no 33 odebunmi afonka street, off mosalashi bus stop shasha. Interview date ison Tuesday September 9th 2014 by 10am
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Altinibala: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
A reputable school in Lagos requires the following, accounts biology English language English literature fine arts French and Yoruba. Secondary schoolteachers primary and nursery school teachers. Qualifications NCE B.ed B.Sc must be familiar with igcse curriculum and computer literate. Professional.teacher@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
funkeabosede: VACANCY @METEORIC COMPUTERS

10, Ishaga Rd, Surulere, Lagos

A reputable ICT organization is seeking out competent individuals to fill the following vacant position;

1. COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
(MALE/FEMALE RESIDING IN OR CLOSE TO ILASA/SURULERE/IKATE)

Qualification: Minimum of ND/NCE in any Computer related course

2. COMPUTER CONSULTANT (MALE/FEMALE)

Qualification: Minimum of ND/NCE
Must be Computer Literate
With 2-5 years working experience in a reputable firm.

Interested candidate should forward their CV to meteoricrecruitment@gmail.com
Thanks, but always term it FAF's.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
The following subject teachers are needed in
Abuja.
Mathematics
English Language
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Geography
Further Mathematics
Accounting
Commerce
Government
English Literature
Please send your CV to sourcegroup@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
A fast growing school in Surulere with Nur., Pry., and Secondary is seeking to employ graduates teachers in EDUCATION in the following subjuects:
French, Igbo,Home-Economics, Christain Religious Studies,P.H.E, Yoruba, Fine-Art, Primary Education (Montesorri is added advantage, EnglishLanguage/Literature,Basic tech, Social sciences (Gov.,/Political science &Geography).
Qualification-B.A ed/B.ed/Masters in relevant discipline is an added advantage
Waec Examiner will be given preference
send photocopies of resume and credentials latest on Thursday 4th, September,2014, to The school administrator, New Estate Baptist School, 57,Adisa Bashua Street, Surulere, Lagos. or call 08189096396,07058941286, 08024960467.
Interview is on Monday 8th, September,2014. Time 8.00am.
NB:No African time.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Altinibala: A reputable school in Lagos requires the following, accounts biology English language English literature fine arts French and Yoruba. Secondary schoolteachers primary and nursery school teachers. Qualifications NCE B.ed B.Sc must be familiar with igcse curriculum and computer literate. Professional.teacher@yahoo.com
Altinibala: A reputable school in Lagos requires the following, accounts biology English language English literature fine arts French and Yoruba. Secondary schoolteachers primary and nursery school teachers. Qualifications NCE B.ed B.Sc must be familiar with igcse curriculum and computer literate. Professional.teacher@yahoo.com
the correct mail address is professional.teachers@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Teachers
Eng.
Maths
Fur. Maths
Financial Accounting
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Computer
Economics
French Laguage.
ONLY graduates of relevant subject with at least 4yrs teaching experience preparing student for IGCSE in good SCHOOLS need to apply.
Send your application and cv with your contact address and GSM number to Malala_education@yahoo.com not more than 336days from the date of post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
angry Feedback would be highly appreciated.
For those that have gone for any interview please, update the house.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks Golden dr..am employed presently,I jez want better offer ni jawee..its well
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adenines(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Golden Dr,thanks for updating all these vacancies.Having written interview/test in some schools you posted here it has come to my notice that if a school requires IGCSE one should not bother to apply because if you applied there you will only end up wasting your t-fares even though you scored 101/100 they will mark u down or tell you that they will get back to you because they screened CV and try to look at the school you are coming from.They are not ready to train teachers on IGCSE curriculum but they wanted those that have been trained by other
schools.too bad!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coolestboy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
timyoghurt:
golden doctor I eventually went to king's college today after much interrogation the director told me they could offer me 30k and I declined with immediate alacrity so he asked me how much I wanted and I said at least 50k for a start and that was the deal he later asked if I will be able to cope in that kind of environment since it's not in the heart of the city I said yes in As much as there is maximum security,light,internet,etc as in some basic amenities although the school is cool and also in a cool environment. accommodation inclusive. thanks
Love ur negotiating skills. Have u been sent a successful msg or told wen to resume?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prettyblaqy(f): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
whoever that introduced this platform for intending teachers is a Godsent to many out there, may you be rewarded golden doctor and other posters IJN. I pray opportunities come my way, i intended going for my masters but my husband (a structuaral engineer)insists i will give him a child before anything else, ive realy search for jobs even before i passed out from NYSC this febuary, unfortunately a school called me @ abuja days before my wedding n i couldnt go i got married 3 months ago n cant leave Imo state again, have interest in teaching as i have passion for it, i read Education economics and come confortably teach, Economics, agric, commerce, Business studies, social studies n some other subjects, i stay around new owerri, anyone with any school around me should help me out, cos am tired of staying @ home, moreover other schools where i droped my cv hasnt contacted me up till now. i just need to free myself from this boredom cos its killing me slowly
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
please house i seriously need a teaching job around Sango. I have Bsc(ed) Computer Science. Thanks in advance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezyp(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
GoldenDr: angry Feedback would be highly appreciated.
For those that have gone for any interview please, update the house.
God bless this ur effort

over 15 schools I applied for , I haven't received any call/mail from them...

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1045) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.