Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570193 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
upload111:

Forget txt..jus call and ask for email or address u can mail your cv to. You may even market urself thru d call.
thanks so much.

@Avicky. thanks, I will move round as u said to.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
@larry37 Still awaiting ur reply so I can add u to d group

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
upload111:
I responed asking for ur whatsapp name and Id. Check ur mail
Yea I saw it but I have sent my whatsapp details to your e-mail (inbox)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlazuncanmi(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Was signed by an Arab Club yesterday as a Home lesson Teacher, the Pay Is 50k per month to teach A'level. 3 times in a week.

9 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Horlazuncanmi post=37479790]Was signed by an Arab Club yesterday as a Home lesson Teacher, the Pay Is 50k per month to teach A'level. 3 times in a week.

Congrats big bawsss..Incase if dere is any opportunity 4 o level also..Am Nce holder I can take classes range 4rm basic 1 to basic 9.. Baba e ja mi si..More blessin baba..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2015
I was coming 4rm ejigbo on sat go du smtn sha..I dey insyd marwa @ dah tym, na hin I kon see Vacancy 4 al Science tishas @ Dickson intl schs buh iono anytn abt d sch just passin by nani..Wen u get 2 powerline bus stop @ ejigbo, its treckable 2 d sch lyk 7mins sha..buh no b big sch lyk dat ooo..Dere is no harm in tryin..Al da best

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Anoda vacancy @ cream cot sch(buh dnt knw d full name) 4 d post of accountant/bursar Ond/Bsc.. Wen u get 2 Aye bus stop isolo..Take bike to Ashiriabo street isolo(locatn of d sch).Buh iono anytn abt d sch..Anybody interested can check on Monday n dat of Dickson intl schs..lluuuuuufffffff uuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls, who knows anything about Zion Kingdom Schools @ikotun,i mean deir pay and oda welfare package. its urgent ooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Plz elp ya smal pikin 4 here 2 ooo..I stil nid home lessons around isolo,ajao estate n environs 2 add 2 my full tym teaching.Am Nce holder.D classes 4rm basic 1 to basic 9
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
adex15:
I was coming 4rm ejigbo on sat go du smtn sha..I dey insyd marwa @ dah tym, na hin I kon see Vacancy 4 al Science tishas @ Dickson intl schs buh iono anytn abt d sch just passin by nani..Wen u get 2 powerline bus stop @ ejigbo, its treckable 2 d sch lyk 7mins sha..buh no b big sch lyk dat ooo..Dere is no harm in tryin..Al da best
Bro/Sis. I am sorry and I do not mean to show off nor to embarrass you. This is a teaching forum and I think we should be formal except in few cases. Aside that, you are also a teacher. I guess you understand my point. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Kazrem post=37480767]
Bro/Sis. I am sorry and I do not mean to show off nor to embarrass you. This is a teaching forum and I think we should be formal except in few cases. Aside that, you are also a teacher. I guess you understand my point. Thanks.[/quote
So u mean I cant introduce joke to it..Thank U ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=adex15 post=37480836][/quote]
I didn't say you can't introduce joke. You didn't introduce joke where I quoted you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adex15: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Kazrem:

I didn't say you can't introduce joke. You didn't introduce joke where I quoted you.
Plz enof of d trash..its nt compulsory u must comment on my post..If u nid d offer go it and stop behaving as knower of All..Prof indeed..Abeg park well jooorr..

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Ikeja, Agege, Ogba Axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
adex15:

Plz enof of d trash..its nt compulsory u must comment on my post..If u nid d offer go it and stop behaving as knower of All..Prof indeed..Abeg park well jooorr..
Eyaah sorry no vex. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
GoldenDr:

Location?
What effort have you made?
Submit your résumé with schools in your axis.

Ikeja, Agege, Ogba Axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by truborn9ja: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Good Peepz, I need your advice please..
I actually sealed a deal with a School as a mathemtics teacher, the very day i went for Interview, the school gave me an offer and i accepted it.
But since then i have not heard from them, they promise to get back to me but they are yet to.

Do you think its proper for me to go to the school and ask them Whats up?
Because i turned down an offer last-week with the hope of joining this school. And presently, am currently out of job.

Advice needed pls..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coolhamid(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Horlazuncanmi:
Was signed by an Arab Club yesterday as a Home lesson Teacher, the Pay Is 50k per month to teach A'level. 3 times in a week.

Truly arab club, they are the highest spender when it comes to signing players..
Congrat bro.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Yoruba teacher is here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
It is madness to expect promotion from a job that you don't like. Proudly Akómolédè Yorùbá
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
truborn9ja:
I actually sealed a deal with a School as a mathemtics teacher, the very day i went for Interview, the school gave me an offer and i accepted it.
But since then i have not heard from them, they promise to get back to me but they are yet to.

Because i turned down an offer last-week with the hope of joining this school. And presently, am currently out of job.

Advice needed pls..

From what u have posted, if the school promised to get back to you, my bro, it means you havent sealed any deal. If a deal has been sealed, u wouldnt be worried about them getting in contact with you.
truborn9ja:

Advice needed pls..

From what u have posted, if the school promised to get back to you, my bro, it means you havent sealed any deal. If a deal has been sealed, u wouldnt be worried about them getting in contact with you.
Were you given an appointment letter stating your pay and the start date? If yes, then u have nothing to worry about

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
akanduteenah:

Were you given an appointment letter stating your pay and the start date? If yes, then u have nothing to worry about
Lolz! You took the words outta my mouth. It's like the OP is new to hustling business, hence, he would have understood the contextual meaning of 'We'll get back to you in the employment lexicon'.

@Truborn9ja, I'll advise you take the bull by the horn, go to the school and hasten things up. You could pretend like your phone was faulty for some days and you might have missed their call. Hence, you decided to come. Afterall, if the mountain will not come to Muhammed, Muhammed must go to the mountain. smiley

Take your destiny in your hands Bro! I'm solidly behind you like hunch. wink
Trust me, the deal will click, but don't forget me in your first salary o! tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz! You took the words outta my mouth. It's like the OP is new to hustling business, hence, he would have understood the contextual meaning of 'We'll get back to you in the employment lexicon'.

@Truborn9ja, I'll advise you take the bull by the horn, go to the school and hasten things up. You could pretend like your phone was faulty for some days and you might have missed their call. Hence, you decided to come. Afterall, if the mountain will not come to Muhammed, Muhammed must go to the mountain. smiley

Take your destiny in your hands Bro! I'm solidly behind you like hunch. wink
Trust me, the deal will click, but don't forget me in your first salary o! tongue

So true oo, how could you turn down another offer wen you not yet sure of your previous offer, anyway you have been advised, all I could say is dat you should hasten up things because the transfer market is closing soon.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Liadi2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls good day here have been following this tread silently, am a Corp member about to finish my nysc service by October, am reporting back to my Ppa tomorrow have package my CV and my result I want to start submitting my package to d school around my lga, although I had 3 years teaching experience, immediately after my ND have been teaching mathematics, basic technology for jssce students and more so I can take physics too, I just need ur advice can I attach application letter with my CV and HND result? since have not collected my discharge certificate, am serving in rivers state and d lga is a oil producing lga wic is d second largest oil producing Lga in Rivers State, I will also contribute to this group by posting vacancy when I land tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
akanduteenah:
Pls gurus in the house, i need urgent info about Lagooz schools agege. Their pay and package: thanks in advance
Madam, don't go below 60k. Also, ask about lesson, leave allowance, 13th month salary, lesson money
akanduteenah:
Pls gurus in the house, i need urgent info about Lagooz schools agege. Their pay and package: thanks in advance
akanduteenah:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
borie4u:
Anyone know about Bade unik school in sagamu? Wat is d salary structure about for someone with 5yrs teaching experience .do they have housing for dia staffs .pls I need info on d school.tried Google but no info on d said school
Yes, they have accommodation for successful candidates.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
dayo20002002:
Are you an undergraduate or post graduate students of Education (B.Ed,PGDE, M.Ed) and you need our assistance in analysis your project using any statistical tool (Percentage count, Chi Square, Standard Deviation,Variance T-test, Z-test, ANOVA etc) using SPSS or manual method or either helping you to get materials or preparing a standard questionnaire for your project. Then you can contact us “specialprojectconsult “ on 08028295941 or 08030845186 or dayo20002002@yahoo.com, BBM pin-33033C2B
I have a proposal for you. Send me a pm.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
pateffy:
Am here again to narrate my ordeal for an interview in a school today got dere early interview started @ abt 10 wt question paper I answered all after den ws oral interview did my best be4 den the skul already Tld me to prepare a topic on either govt or civic education on geting to the micro teaching part I was given a topic wc I didn't prepare for Nigerian constitution, immediately Tld d principal I wasnt prepared for that but I have anoda topic to teach on since I was already Tld to prepare she insisted on me taking her own topic not too fall my hand still told her I wasn't prepared 4 dat she sat me dwn talk abt d salary and she sed she will get bk 2 me.
Was I rng in sayn I wasn't prepared and wat is my fate.
pateffy:
Am here again to narrate my ordeal for an interview in a school today got dere early interview started @ abt 10 wt question paper I answered all after den ws oral interview did my best be4 den the skul already Tld me to prepare a topic on either govt or civic education on geting to the micro teaching part I was given a topic wc I didn't prepare for Nigerian constitution, immediately Tld d principal I wasnt prepared for that but I have anoda topic to teach on since I was already Tld to prepare she insisted on me taking her own topic not too fall my hand still told her I wasn't prepared 4 dat she sat me dwn talk abt d salary and she sed she will get bk 2 me.
pateffy:
Rule number 2 ---+ they say image is everything but I say packaging is ultimate. Nobody would employ an argumentative or stubborn employee
Rule 3, the principal probably wanted to test your teaching skills such as been audible, class management, standard procedure of teaching
Rule 4: Be confident eben if you are saying rubbish
finally, you should have started like, well, I did not prepare for the topic but as the motto of boys scout say... be prepared.....constitution is the rules and regulation governing the structures, powers,responsibilities and duties of a community, society or a country.
Having said that, a constitution can be written or unwritten..... Written constitution as the name implies means that it is written in a book which governs the country for example, the minimum wage is stated in the constitution which stipulates that every working adult should not earn less than 240k per annum. Countries that practice written constitution are Nigeria, Ghana, America.
while you are said this slowly she/he might tell you it OK.
Madam.......you messed up big time. If I were the principal.. I cannot employ you.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Confidence00:
Plsss follow Nairalanders i want to know how much NIGERIA TURKISH INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE ABUJA pays to there teachers pls pls plzzzzzz is urgent.... Drop your findings
Don't go less than100k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
STENON:
HMMMMM, it is easier said than done o, Such thing happened to me during my last Micro Teaching, I immediately changed frm been a fast speaker to a slow speaker jst to av a relax mind inorder to teach their topic/deliver my Lesson effectively.

I prepared the lesson note for Projectile Motion, Bt I was asked to Teach Electricity and Light.
You disappeared into thin air... Is it injury? how long before you get into the playing field?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Hello everybody. Am happy to be back here.

Manie.
Sunnypar.
Artistically.
GoldenDr.
Stenon.
etc.
You should be giving us feedback.....2str8....just sealed a deal....what you waiting for?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
smiley true or false??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: mhmsadyq(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.