Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572002 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Boss has spoken.....I will let it slide.

Since you have not seen the rule book, you can continue.
Who hold you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Evathyst:
Ehn nau? U think I'll ever mistaken their e-personality for anything real? angry

Most of them here are just vain braggarts! I've this, I've that. I've accomplished this, I've accomplished that. I've dated this, I've dated that. Na shakara oloje!

Such show of vain bragging, especially when it's coming from those supposed 'elders'. Shake my head! sad

As for me, I'll only respect those that deserve to be respected. And I'll humble anyone whose ego seems to have overgrown. ion take sh*t from anybody!

All these kiddos quoting me, except for my gees. you people had better allow a sleeping tigress lie.

Wa gbayi. CEO wannabes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
bettydee:
chai.......see season film oooo. macjc (papa chukwudi) is there any of those roasted bush meat left bico?

Shey na Sekzy99 aka emiiya, you dey refer to? grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chief Executive Omowanababes......Evathyst, who are the supposed "elders"?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Avicky, Avicky, Avicky........ how many times I call you? come drink chilled bottled water or else I go call idrock ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
bettydee:
Avicky, Avicky, Avicky........ how many times I call you? come drink chilled bottled water or else I go call idrock ooooo.

Lol. Please add some jegaquins to it mbok and please don't tell Idrock o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
una nor dey tire ......make una go read ........una books ...i still dey ontop iroko tree dey jack .....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
GoldenDr:

I love your analysis, deep thought, constructively debunking claims with good points. It show you are intelligent. Are you a teacher? If yes, you students are lucky. *a standing ovation*

My brother, this life is an irony. As i speak, i am wallowing in abject joblessness but my brain dey shoot gun 24/7. Abeg, if u know of any school wey need biology teacher, hala me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
una nor dey tire ......make una go read ........una books ...i still dey ontop iroko tree dey jack .....

Abi o oga engr. me too I surprise o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
odimbannamdi:

My brother, this life is an irony. As i speak, i am wallowing in abject joblessness but my brain dey shoot gun 24/7. Abeg, if u know of any school wey need biology teacher, hala me
what efforts have you made so far?
Location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prideofscience: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
LET ME KNW IF ANY SKULL AROUND IBEJU LEKKI NEEDS SCIENCE TEACHERS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pelmac I.T Solutions and Consultancy Services is a privately-owned I.T Consulting firm focused on providing institutional investment and retirement plan consulting services. Founded and established in 2007, with our head office based in Lagos, and our branches spread all over Nigeria. Pelmac I.T Solutions operates in an independent, non-affiliated capacity to provide advice, guidance, direction, and delivers the research, development and consultancy services in assorted disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
Job Descriptions
Serving as a primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors)
Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries,
Supplies information regarding the company, services and policies to clients, and also answers inquiries, Schedules and coordinates meetings and office activities,
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Skills / Requirement(s)
Candidate must possess an OND in Mass Communication, Business Administration, Secretarial studies or other related courses
Must have minimum of 2 years relevant experience,
Must have superior organizational skills, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic,
Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills,
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
Telecommunication Skills,
Microsoft Office Skills,
Tact and discretion, for dealing with any confidential information.
The ability to work as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward / submit their resume to:
pelmac_ITsolutions@tech-center.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
WorkSpace the recruitment platform for MasterMindsHRSG, is urgently seeking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Officer
Job Description
The incumbent is responsible for handling administrative and accounting duties for the firm. Job duties include handling day-to-day office tasks, communications and accounting activities.
Responsibilities
The main role of the incumbent is to oversee the functions of the accounts and administrative department of the company. This includes;
Answering the telephone, filing, scanning, managing appointments and managing the daily office schedule
Working on special projects, managing the office and supervising other staff members
Performing regular checks on all company assets for purpose of repairs and maintenance
Preparing cheque, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, payment vouchers and receipts, preparing and submitting tax forms, coding documents, compiling financial records and managing inventory records
An accounting administrative assistant needs to be skilled in mathematics, communication, time management and typing. It is also important to have an excellent grasp of English grammar and spelling, work well with others and be detail oriented.
Qualifications
B.Sc Accounting (minimum second class upper division)
ICAN/ACCA
2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
Must be Male
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
careers@mastermindshrsg.com and
oladayo.ayopo@mastermindshrsg.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
odimbannamdi:

my broda giving up is not an option ....try to submit cvs withing n outside ur environment ....i hav learnt alot from .....thanks to goldendr n other elders on dis forum ..my testimony loading ..........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
OluchiDelly:

Abi o oga engr. me too I surprise o.
na so my broda
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

Lol. Please add some jegaquins to it mbok and please don't tell Idrock o.

Dakun omo iya, je'bire. I know u can do it. Since d day u voluntarily n humbly did it to #oluko, my respect for u doubles.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
A Five Star Hotel with an International standard located in the southwest region of Nigeria, is in urgent need of the below personnel to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Secretary (Female)
Requirement
All Applicants must possess relevant working experiences.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with recent passport photogragh to:
riviangroup@gmail.com
N.B: Preference will be given to applicants from the following States: Ekiti, Osun and Ondo States.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
my broda giving up is not an option ....try to submit cvs withing n outside ur environment ....i hav learnt alot from .....thanks to goldendr n other elders on dis forum ..my testimony loading ..........
Please let hear the news and late the haters burn with envy....... CEO wanababes and Idrocks wife.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cone Secure Solutions was established in Nigeria to provide advanced ICT Electronic Security and Safety Solutions, in the area of CCTV Surveillance, Access Control, Anti-Robbery Burglar Alarm Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Renewable Energy (Inverter Power Bank, Solar Energy, Solar Security Street Light), electric Perimeter Fencing, GPS GPRS GSM Vehicle Tracking Systems in Real Time mode, Fleet management and other Classified Security Solution, After sales and technical support available nationwide.
We are currently seeking energetic and result- oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Job Description
A Smart looking Female Secretary, Efficient, Creative in all Social Media network Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
Your Role:
You will be working with our sales and Engineering team, to generate new business opportunities.
Requirements
Be dynamic and passionate about winning
Must have experience in the Training in the respective position
Minimum of SSCE - B.Sc level of education
Good communication skills
Good business acumen
Most have self confidence
Ability to work under pressure
Fast learner
Fluent in English
Lagos applicants only
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV's to: jobs@conesecure.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunnypar:

what efforts have you made so far?
Location?

all the secondary schools in my area (olodi apapa) have my CV and application. I have also tried other schools outside my area. All to no avail.

But any help will be immensely appreciated. i can teach chemistry too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Been experienced will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: job@omovogroup.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
odimbannamdi:

all the secondary schools in my area (olodi apapa) have my CV and application. I have also tried other schools outside my area. All to no avail.

But any help will be immensely appreciated. i can teach chemistry too
In avicky's voice.... at times like this school hardly recruit because they are already in week 5 but you have to be glued to this thread and must be teaching?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
seglad2:
were is d skul
satellite town
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Carol School is a privately-owned Nursery and Primary School. It started off in a rented apartment along Omole Road, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos, in September, 1985. Within two decades of its existence, the school has moved to a modern architectural masterpiece along Celestial Church Street in the Central Business District, Agidingbi..
Job Title: School Secretary
Job Description
School Secretary answers the office phone and transfers calls as necessary, processes tuition payments, maintains student records, welcomes school visitors, and handles any day-to-day clerical needs required by the school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Answer telephone and addresses caller questions and concerns.
Transfers calls to proper individual and/or department as needed.
Mails student report cards, school brochures, and other necessary forms.
Welcomes visitors to the school and provides directions around the building as needed.
Types up and contributes to school bulletin or newsletter.
Assists in designing and drawing up promotional and informational materials for parents.
Provides students with tardy slips.
Maintains records of student absences.
Accepts and processes tuition and school lunch payments from parents.
Makes bank deposits.
Sorts and distributes mail delivered to school office.
Contacts parents in the event of student illness or behavioral issues.
Maintains student records and files.
Uses computer database or filing system to update records as necessary.
Manages and updates school calendar.
Provides administrative support to principal or other upper level administrator as needed.
Takes dictation and transcribes documents.
Attends office meetings and takes minutes.
Distributes paychecks to school staff.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
Maintains professional and friendly demeanor.
Possesses excellent organizational skills.
Is capable of managing time efficiently.
Demonstrate ability to multi-task effectively.
Works well with a variety of students, administrators, and parents.
Exhibits ability to remain polite and calm when dealing with troublesome students or frustrated parents.
Possesses basic computer skills and knowledge of word processing programs.
Is familiar with budget and publishing software such as Quicken and Adobe.
Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
Demonstrates strong writing and editing abilities.
Possesses excellent telephone etiquette.
Communicates clearly and effectively.
Is capable of handling confidential student records in a responsible fashion.
Demonstrates familiarity with basic office equipment such as multi-line phones, fax machines, and scanners.
Education and Experience
HND is required.
Bachelor's Degree is recommended.
Previous work experience in an office setting is also required.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: carolschool@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ijlyriks:
satellite town
is there openings so you could help Nadiz
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as Africa’s first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent’s critical social and economic problems.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Grade 4 Teacher
Department: AUN Academy Elementary
Job Description
This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Summary of Position
The position shall develop and implement lesson plans that meet the requirements of Grade 4 pupils in accordance to the guidelines of the University.
This involves using the appropriate teaching style and material/equipment to strengthen the learning process of the pupils.
The incumbent shall provide pupils with appropriate learning activities to help fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth while establishing effective teacher - pupil, teacher - parents’ relationship and communicate with parents to discuss pupil’s growth and interpret school program.
Position Requirements
A PGDE or a good B.ED/B.A/B.Sc. in any Arts or Social Science discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language.
Must exhibit good understanding of General Mathematics.
3-5 years of experience in teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
Must be computer literate.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the position:
Ability to be a Role model.
Experience teaching young children.
Passion for teaching and love for children.
Ability to create a healthy classroom environment.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to: recruitment@aun.edu.ng The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunnypar:
Chief Executive Omowanababes......Evathyst, who are the supposed "elders"?
Ehm *coughs*

*Looks left & right for the supposed elders*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Islamic Foundation Primary School located at Orile-Oshodi, requires the services of:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Requirements
Candidates should possess either B.Ed or Degree with PGDE with a minimum of 3 years experience in that capacity (Male only) and two Teachers with B.Ed/B.Sc/NCE/HND.
The applicant should be a good practising Muslim.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to:
teejey2000@yahoo.com
For more enquiries call: 08023808162, 08037130878, and 08098331282.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

Ijlyriks has refused to say the name of the school. So that nairalanders won't come and take the position from her. People's mindset sha.

It's amusing when people need help, they quote you up and down for schools, when they get what they want, they chop clean mouth.

It is well.

hu quoted u for schspls beta hold it thr,do u kn d reason av not reply dat msg?how den shd u jst conclude,d person dat asked neva complained,ur busy takin p-alaxin for sum one else's malaria.Abeg ohhhhh,ur talkin as if u helped me secured d job.Do i kn u frm adam??

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hallel Sixth form College is a world class institution with ties to over a 100 universities in the UK, Canada, US, Australia, Nigeria and The Carribean. Birthed from over 20 years of excellence in education delivery and management, Hallel is home to progressive teachers and education thought leaders and partners of the South-South Geopolitical zone of Nigeria.
Job Title: Cambridge 'A' Level Teacher
Job Description
As a Hallel SFC Cambridge A-Level Teacher, your unique tasks may include:
Preparing and delivering A level classes to 16-19 year olds;
Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students' progress and development;
Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including videocasts, interactive whiteboards, Learning Management Systems, etc;
Preparing students for qualifications and external examinations;
Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of subject tutor, and supporting students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
Communicating with parents over students' progress and participating in departmental meetings and parents' evenings;
Participating in Hallel Corporate Development Programs
Qualifications
Candidates must have a Degree
1 - 3 years of A level teaching experience
Nice to have but not necessary for success:
Cambridge Certification
Graduation from a recognised institution in the UK
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
careers@hallelsfc.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.