Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571992 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Summarize it.
The same way he summarised his ba? Don't worry, it's not a comprehension passage so don't expect anyone to question you on this. It's a rejoinder!

I wanted him to know he's not the only person that existed in the era of Apostle Paul when epistles were mostly written.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

You go like trouble o!!!! Hain!
Ehn now! I be Lawyer and trouble na my work! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Evathyst should just be lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2015
nellyalph:

I dey tell u! Don't know wetin carry me go apply for lekki campus. For kukukma apply for Anthony

I applied for lekki campus and i was invited for the test at Anthony.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2015
25 Cashiers, 1 Supervisor and 1 Manager needed in a fast growing company in ENUGU; Minimum qualification OND and basic computer knowledge. Salary is very competitive with benefits.
Send your updated CV to enugu@ ichaseoutsourcing.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Position: Subjects Teachers In the following Subjects: English, PHE, Music, Home Economics Essential Requirements Only professionally trained teachers (BSc ED, B.ED, PGDE, NCE, Msced, M.Ed, PHD) should apply. Position: Teachers for Upper Primary Classes Essential Requirements Only professionally trained teachers (BSc ED, B.ED, PGDE, NCE, Msced, M.Ed, PHD) should apply. Position: Guidance & Counselor Essential Requirements Applicants should have their O-Levels and 3years experience. Applicants should preferably live within Oshodi/Isolo/ Ajao Environs. Position: Hostel Mistress Essential Requirements Applicants should have their O-Levels and 3years experience. Applicants should preferably live within Oshodi/Isolo/ Ajao Environs. How to Apply: Applications should be made to: KGSopportunities@gmail.com Tel: 08033181893, 08050506307, 08099013222 Applications close on 21 st October 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Islamic Foundation Primary School located at Orile-Oshodi requires the services of the following: Position: Head Teacher Qualification: Candidates should possess either B.Ed or Degree with PGDE with a minimum of 3 years experience in that capacity (Male only) Position: Teachers (2) Qualification: Candidates with B.Ed/ BSc/NCE/HND. The applicant should be a good practicing Muslim. How to Apply: Interested applicants should send his or her resume to: teejey2000@yahoo.com Call: 0802 380 8162, 0803 713 0878, and 0809 833 1282 Application close on 20 th October 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Women are terrible........ Smh!!!!

The personal assistant will support the work of the Executive Director to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. Key skills needed for this role is flexibility, adaptability to different environment,good interpersonal skills,organisational skills, communication skills, excellent Information Technology and secretarial skills.

Education qualification is a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from a recognized institution from any field and an experience in the position is an added advantage

If you meet up with the requirements above, kindly send your CV to jobs@cloneshouse.com with the subject field stating the role "Personal Assistant", on or before Friday, October 23, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Idrock....it been decades since we last saw your post.....abi Susan has refuse to let go off you...... cheesy.
Anyway, that Kgsopportunity is GNLD amplified.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Happy sunday to all teachers. Although the economy is bad and economic indicators are in red, we should keep on doing what we love doing ie for those who love imparting knowledge. But it is important to have a plan A, plan B and plan C. Salaries can never provide all our needs. We should look around us and think of how to create other streams of legal income, I know a Physics teacher who repairs laptop computers and mobile phones, a chemistry teacher who produces and sells perfumes, soaps, disinfectants etc, a Yoruba language teacher who is an also an event manager, TD teacher who is also a draughman, Yours truly a former Biology/Agric teacher who bought his first car 10 years ago from commissions earned from real-estate deals, and also has a second career trading and investing in securities. We cannot demand respect from the society, but can earn their respect. A situation whereby landlords do not like letting their houses to teachers or ladies refusing to date teachers is not too good for teachers' image. We can decide to be the teacher with a difference, by correcting this perception and misconception. The time has come for us to differentiate ourselves from the average teachers. We cannot have an old mindset and expect a new reality, this is the time for us to learn, re-learn and unlearn. Wishing everyone a great week.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
Happy sunday to all teachers. Although the economy is bad and economic indicators are in red, we should keep on doing what we love doing ie for those who love imparting knowledge. But it is important to have a plan A, plan B and plan C. Salaries can never provide all our needs. We should look around us and think of how to create other streams of legal income, I know a Physics teacher repairs laptop computers and mobile phone, a chemistry teacher who produce and sells perfume, soap, disinfectants etc, a Yoruba language teacher who is an also an event manager, TD teacher who is also a draughman, Yours truly a former Biology/Agric teacher who bought his first car from commissions earned from real-estate deals, and also has a second career trading and investing in securities. We cannot demand respect from the society, but can earn their respect. A situation whereby landlords do not like letting their houses to teachers or ladies refusing to date teachers We can decide to be the teacher with a difference, by correcting this perception and misconception. The time has come for us to differentiate ourselves from the average teachers. We cannot have an old mindset and expect a new reality, this is the time for us to learn, re-learn and unlearn. Wishing everyone a great week.
Girls naturally do not like teachers very few of them do but make your life a living hell by their demands. More Entrepreneur Manie!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nellyalph: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Nlevel:

I applied for lekki campus and i was invited for the test at Anthony.

OK! *sobs*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:
Girls naturally do not like teachers very few of them do but make your life a living hell by their demands. More Entrepreneur Manie!
I had similar problems when I was in the dating game, dated a lawyer, an architect, 2 bankers, an accountant, a pharmacist, a corporate executive before I met my wife. Most of the ladies believed in my "can do spirit", but the problems came from my would-be in-laws who swore that their daughter would not marry a teacher, all explanation by their daughters that I am a teacher with a difference fell on deaf ears. 3 of the ladies are still unmarried, while another one is a single mother.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I had similar problems when I was in the dating game, dated a lawyer, an architect, 2 bankers, an accountant, a pharmacist, a corporate executive before I met my wife. Most of the ladies believed in my "can do spirit", but the problems came from my would-be in-laws who swore that their daughter would not marry a teacher, all explanation by their daughters that I am a teacher with a difference fell on deaf ears. 3 of the ladies are still unmarried, while another one is a single mother.
Female teachers on this thread..... Una hear!!!!!!
*put on his glasses searching for those fine single teachers on the thread*
Evathyst........ She is a lawyer, make up artist and......no no no
Bettydee........hmmm.mm
Ijlyric...... She is very far from me
Omawunmie85........ I like that babe.....nice physical structure
Stenon........no no.....she too like book
Hollarbesea.......yes yes yes.....
In fact, Avicky, upload111, joseph, Manie, babyfaceafrica, Islamic, golden dr.... Please recommend any female teacher.
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Bettydee........hmmm.mm
In fact, Avicky, upload111, joseph, Manie, babyfaceafrica, Islamic, golden dr.... Please recommend any female teacher.
Thank you.

grin...I don't turn matchmaker abi? You do well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babyfaceafrica: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2015
GoldenDr:

grin...I don't turn matchmaker abi? You do well.
oga ...this thread is for people interested in teaching jhoor,not a love centre,but if you insist..he get one bae wey I fit connect you with if you can afford her!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
oga ...this thread is for people interested in teaching jhoor,not a love centre,but if you insist..he get one bae wey I fit connect you with if you can afford her!!
Bros, it not me. Its artisticallyart.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Evathyst:
My person! O lenu bi ATM! wink

Where have you been Sis? Are you on sabbatical ni? You did ask if I'm fine? Well, since I'm not in anyway sick at the moment doesn't that translate to being fine?
ATM? Rotfl I pray oo.....m nt on sabba anytin jor. Mo kan busy nii. Glad ure ok.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2015
GoldenDr:
If there is anything you dispute about someone's opinion, they best is to point it out to the monicker. Constructive arguments.

So is that not what was done? Or who used abusive words?
Abeg, you people should park well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2015
GoldenDr:
If there is anything you dispute about someone's opinion, they best is to point it out to the monicker. Constructive arguments.

So is that not what was done? Or who used abusive words?
Abeg, you people should park well. L

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
PeyButtons:

Yeah..so true! I keep wonder why teachers would always fight,argue and use strong bad abusive words at each others. We're all role models...please,let's adjust! ONE LOVE

Sho? Coming from you?
Omawunmie85 see sth o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Evathyst:
The same way he summarised his ba? Don't worry, it's not a comprehension passage so don't expect anyone to question you on this. It's a rejoinder!

I wanted him to know he's not the only person that existed in the era of Apostle Paul when epistles were mostly written.

Rotfl.. I was about saying same.
He didn't see the other fella's epistles na ur own hin see.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:
Women are terrible........ Smh!!!!

The personal assistant will support the work of the Executive Director to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. Key skills needed for this role is flexibility, adaptability to different environment,good interpersonal skills,organisational skills, communication skills, excellent Information Technology and secretarial skills.

Education qualification is a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from a recognized institution from any field and an experience in the position is an added advantage

If you meet up with the requirements above, kindly send your CV to jobs@cloneshouse.com with the subject field stating the role "Personal Assistant", on or before Friday, October 23, 2015

Men are also terrible. smh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

So is that not what was done? Or who used abusive words? Abeg, you people should park well. L
You are trouble maker..... I wonder how "oga* copes with you. SMH

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

Sho? Coming from you?
Omawunmie85 see sth o.
What has this lady done to you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2015
A front desk customer service personnel required. Preferably female, graduate from a reputable college. Interested candidates please send cvs to seamfixcareers@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2015
services onitsha is recruiting vibrant young men and ladies to fill in the following positions. Manager: B.SC in Accounting. Loan officers: Nce,Ond in any field of study. Credit officer's: Nce or Ond in social sciences. Interested applicants are to send CV to ighavuogbe@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2015
'He who does not speak does not run the risk of letting his pipe out...'

No matter how tempting this controversial issue on ground may be, I'll still choose to keep a sealed lip.

*Watching all ye gladiators in 3D* cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
artisticallyart:

Bettydee........hmmm.mm
Thank you.
lol, *Your comment ehhh!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Fumy,let this one slide too ok.
artisticallyart:

What has this lady done to you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Bae,please let it slide ok.do as if u knw see anything
avicky:

Sho? Coming from you?
Omawunmie85 see sth o.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Bettydee........hmmm.mm
Thank you.
lol!i comment my reserve

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.