Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571996 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Agoro1(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
I received this message today!!! Please are they for real?

You are hereby invited for a Job Test/Recruitment Session on Monday, 12-10-15 by 9.30am, at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road Morgan B/Stop, Mushin Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Agoro1:

You are hereby invited for a Job Test/Recruitment Session on Monday, 12-10-15 by 9.30am, at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road Morgan B/Stop, Mushin Lagos.
scam ............run run run ......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Eva no am nt Nithane,i just luv ur Nature which is dnt take bullshit frm anyone as no one feeds you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Agoro1:

If u got wings to fly pls do
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunnypar:

You are trouble maker..... I wonder how "oga* copes with you. SMH

And you are worse than a trouble maker. I wonder how your girlfriend copes with you. SMH.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

What has this lady done to you?
Never mind...such thing will never bother me. I'm too busy...successful projects on my mind! Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jeez!!! Things have really happened.. Gosh! Don't even know what to say.. Lemme reach to those that's within my reach n see how to extinguish all this..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I had similar problems when I was in the dating game, dated a lawyer, an architect, 2 bankers, an accountant, a pharmacist, a corporate executive before I met my wife. Most of the ladies believed in my .

Haba oga! only you? Se u forget that time ni say u be omo_pastor. grin
I believe now that "old games" have passed away behold...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
OluchiDelly:

Haba oga! only you? Se u forget that time ni say u be omo_pastor. grin
I believe now that "old games" have passed away behold...
I did not settle down on time, I was in dating game till I got married in 2010 and now blessed with 2 lovely boys.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

Sho? Coming from you? Omawunmie85 see sth o.
OK now.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

And you are worse than a trouble maker. I wonder how your girlfriend copes with you. SMH.
Point of correction, girlfriends.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
upload111:
Jeez!!! Things have really happened.. Gosh! Don't even know what to say..
Lemme reach to those that's within my reach n see how to extinguish all this..
oga upload when u turn Fire extinguisher?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie------- investment guru,
Roseey0, Roseey baby lo ke lo me

Bloomingbud......blooming from the side lines
OluchiDelly, Nne, ke kwa nu

Xtfield.....boss of life......longest time. How is business.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=Evathyst post=38864806] My person! O lenu bi ATM! wink

ATM ke? she go fit vomit Naira n dollar together? I beg I need her add o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Evathyst:
Mr Odimbannamdi, having read your long epistle, i guess it will be so 'inconsiderate' of me if I chose not to reply. Cos I'm sure you must have invested a lotta your time and thought into making it a whole. wink

Now, let's begin this way; You started by erroneously trying to disprove of me classifying the subject matter as a fallacy of popular belief. You gat me almost wondering if your own philosophy was taught at a 'night school'. Now, lemme give you an excerpt of it's definition from google (The knower of all things).
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people"wink is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

The reason why this type of fallacy aptly describes the subject matter is 'Many people now believe that certificate is not enough to guarantee one would make ends meet in Nigeria. Hence, acquiring other 'skills' would suffice'. This argument is not only fallacious in it's entirety, but it has also helped to reduce most graduates to 'anywhere belle face'. If not, why should a biochemistry graduate be advised to learn tailoring because he wants to make ends meet? Isn't that tantamount to arrant nonsense?

Moreso, you failed to refute my argument concerning a graduate's supposed impact in his field. Even the Albert Einstein analogy which I used to buttress my point was eventually 'jargonised'. As far as I'm concerned, you still didn't put forward any reasonable counter argument to critique my proposition. So much for your intellectual prowess that you had to drag religion into the debate. Shake my head!

Furthermore, that excerpt you quoted from my previous post as your submission was rather twisted by you to gain sympathy. I know your type. Since you're still racking your brain to decipher the point I'm trying to make. I'll assume you've taken it as a self-imposed homework. Hence, there wouldn't be any need to add to your torture.

On the issue of bragging or trumpeting one's achievement. Well, my opinion is that nobody has the monopoly of bragging rights. And like I said earlier, Avicky hasn't done any wrong by deflating his ego. The last time I checked, he's not feeding her. So what? Call it envy or whatever meaning you deem fit, na una matter. And as for calling you an 'Asx licker' I'm afraid, I wouldn't apologise for that cos that's was your response exposed you to be.

In conclusion, while I appreciate your response so far for being devoid of name-calling. However, I'd like to inform you that I wouldn't bother replying to any post of yours on this subject matter again as I believe I've done enough justice replying your every assumption. If there's any statement here whose meaning still eludes you, then, I believe maybe life itself would teach you...

Shalom!

I had wanted to reply you, especially as regards your 3rd paragraph. But on a second thought, in order to give peace a chance, i changed my mind.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunnypar:
manie------- investment guru,

Roseey0, Roseey baby lo ke lo me

Bloomingbud......blooming from the side lines

OluchiDelly, Nne, ke kwa nu

Xtfield.....boss of life......longest time. How is business.

Nna meeen, no mind me, I be fellow Nna. na my 2nd half get d moniker.
I beg stop replying these ladies. It's a feminine nature, they don't like to carry last. You just have to respect them in that area. That does not make u a 'mumu'.

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunnypar:

Point of correction, girlfriends.

Whatever. Your headache.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
What is the thread turning into? A market place?
Isn't this supposed to be a thread for teachers?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

What has this lady done to you?

Ask Google. Never mind. I have better successful projects on my mind. I don't have time. Yinmu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
LaurelP:
What is the thread turning into? A market place?
Isn't this supposed to be a thread for teachers?
Same question am asking.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

Ask Google. Never mind. I have better successful projects on my mind. I don't have time. Yinmu.
Yimu.......back at her.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
PeyButtons:

Never mind...such thing will never bother me. I'm too busy...successful projects on my mind! Happy Sunday!
Na so!!!!!! Happy Sunday.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Yimu.......back at her.

Yinmu times ten back at them.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
avicky:

Yinmu times ten back at them.
grin...Person no fit whine you...... Iya!!!! E Pele o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:
grin...Person no fit whine you...... Iya!!!! E Pele o.

Don't wine me. I wo naa pele.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunnypar and artisticallyart.....please let it slide.
Rule 6.
You can't have the last word with a woman/lady, take note.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
artisticallyart:

Female teachers on this thread..... Una hear!!!!!!
*put on his glasses searching for those fine single teachers on the thread*
Evathyst........ She is a lawyer, make up artist and......no no no
Bettydee........hmmm.mm
Ijlyric...... She is very far from me
Omawunmie85........ I like that babe.....nice physical structure
Stenon........no no.....she too like book
Hollarbesea.......yes yes yes.....
In fact, Avicky, upload111, joseph, Manie, babyfaceafrica, Islamic, golden dr.... Please recommend any female teacher.
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
skydude:
Eva no am nt Nithane,i just luv ur Nature which is dnt take bullshit frm anyone as no one feeds you
Ehn nau? U think I'll ever mistaken their e-personality for anything real? angry

Most of them here are just vain braggarts! I've this, I've that. I've accomplished this, I've accomplished that. I've dated this, I've dated that. Na shakara oloje!

Such show of vain bragging, especially when it's coming from those supposed 'elders'. Shake my head! sad

As for me, I'll only respect those that deserve to be respected. And I'll humble anyone whose ego seems to have overgrown. ion take sh*t from anybody!

All these kiddos quoting me, except for my gees. you people had better allow a sleeping tigress lie.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
oga at the top, Where did you get that rule? Please can you help me with where I can get the rule book for women
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Evathyst:
Ehn nau? U think I'll ever mistaken their e-personality for anything real? angry

Most of them here are just vain braggarts! I've this, I've that. I've accomplished this, I've accomplished that. I've dated this, I've dated that. Na shakara oloje!

Such show of vain bragging, especially when it's coming from those supposed 'elders'. Shake my head! sad

As for me, I'll only respect those that deserve to be respected. And I'll humble anyone whose ego seems to have overgrown. ion take sh*t from anybody!

All these kiddos quoting me, except for my gees. you people had better allow a sleeping tigress lie.
Boss has spoken.....I will let it slide.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
chai.......see season film oooo. macjc (papa chukwudi) is there any of those roasted bush meat left bico?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
skydude:

Such show of vain bragging, especially when it's coming from a supposed 'elder'. Shake my head! sad

As for me, I'll only respect those that deserve to be respected. And I'll humble anyone whose ego seems to have grown to the size of an elephant. ion take sh*t from anybody!

All these kiddos quoting & mentioning me (except for my gees), you people had better allow a sleeping tigress lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.