Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2582183 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
babawere:
Una well done o, I went to Jacobs model school Ota ds morning,to drop my cv with the hope of taking their students English. Unfortunately I met d principal, who said he needs a graduate of B.Ed English, and nothing else, in a nut shell he said I shud come for an interview and written test on monday morning, with d view of taking Primary/Basic 5/6...Please anyone to help me with what to expect, cos I av never taken a written test based on primary section, am kinda worried...Eshey o

Sunnypar:

2str8 shocked
Busuyem..... Queen of Nairaland.
Morrygreat!!!! Help with schools in porthacourt
Back to the matter.
Quantitative
Verbal reasoning
Mathematics
English and
General knowledge
Cc:
Adenaicky
PeyButtons
Macjc
Funminicrown

U've said it all. ie, Ugo C. Ugo tinz.

In as much as na primary school tinz, d scope of the written test should also fall within that range. That's not to say u can't be asked 2 write essays- which could be introduced merely to test ur english language proficiency and nothing more.
Generaly, IMO, I blv dt if u can comfortably teach secondary school English, nursery/primary should be a walk over.

Please don't be jittery during d interview. Always put on a smile irrespective of ur state- forced or not.
It subconsciously has d psychological potency to douse tension/a tensed ambience.

Ngwa, go rule ur world!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
An International Montessori (Teacher) Training Center and Pre-School, seeks application from qualified, experienced, Career minded and Resourceful candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Montessori Directress (Pre-School)

Job Ref.: MTT/002
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu, Kaduna and Kano

Requirements
Minimum of International Diploma in Montessori method of education
Degree PGDE
Minimum of 3 years working experiences with excellent teaching skill.
Assertive, Dynamic & able to work independently with children.
Proficiency in Ms Word and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter, updated CV, supporting Credentials and a recent coloured passport photograph, and state the Reference code of the position and preferred location to:
The Advertiser
P.O. Box 821,
Surulere,
Lagos State.
Or
Email: recruitment_opportunity@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnypar:
Wait a minute! Why have we have not had feedback?
If this thread should die you have no one else to blame but our selfishiness.
@Manie, you showed us Jarus invite but when we invite you to speak on seminar organised by "us" you shove it aside. It is unfair.

hmmm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
babawere:
Una well done o, I went to Jacobs model school Ota ds morning,to drop my cv with the hope of taking their students English. Unfortunately I met d principal, who said he needs a graduate of B.Ed English, and nothing else, in a nut shell he said I shud come for an interview and written test on monday morning, with d view of taking Primary/Basic 5/6...Please anyone to help me with what to expect, cos I av never taken a written test based on primary section, am kinda worried...Eshey o

should probably be based on common entrance questions...most may give you quantitative reasoning as well as maths,english, maybe verbal apt and general paper. it may not be all that but surely around those subjects i mentioned.
Best you prepare for all though. Next time you can ask which subjects the written will cover so you can prepare properly..(no harm in asking)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
A driver is urgently needed at Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos. The driver MUST have a minimum of 2 years driving experience.

Salary is between 25k to 30k per month.

Applicants should reside at Mafoluku, Oshodi, Sogunle or Ajao Estate areas of Lagos.

Application and CV should be sent to director@fountaincollege.org or manewumi@gmail.com

Call 08029528893 or 08036638728 to fix an interview appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls have any1 received any msg from AGT-10 abt chatting qwith BDM of TKPG INT SERVICE at 4th floor olowu street Ikeja? I just want to know if they r real pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Funpeter post=43145013]Boss walk ddown to baruwa busstop the school is not far from there..you can also drop ya CV at Honeyland.[/quote

Pls is honey land taking CV?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Topmost College of Education, an approved Tertiary Institution by the NCCE/Federal Govt of Nigeria based in Lagos to produce manpower for Teacher Education.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Secretary

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess NCE/OND/HND/B.Ed qualifications.
Candidate must possess a high computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: topcoed@yahoo.com
Or
Topmost College of Education,
12/13 Alaja Browne Close,
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Topmost College of Education, an approved Tertiary Institution by the NCCE/Federal Govt of Nigeria based in Lagos to produce manpower for Teacher Education.

Job Title: Admin/Personnel Officer

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess M.Ed, B.Ed, M.Sc & B.Sc with PGDE qualifications.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: House Master/Mistress

Requirement
Candidate should possess a relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Teacher (Sciences/Social Sciences & Arts)

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess NCE/B.Ed/B.Sc with PGDE qualifications
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Teacher (Nursery & Primary Section)

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess NCE/B.Ed/B.Sc with PGDE qualifications.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Librarian

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess B.Sc/B.Ed qualifications.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Head Teacher & Assistant Head Teacher

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess M.Ed, B.Ed, M.Sc & B.Sc with PGDE qualifications
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Principal & Vice Principal

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess M.Ed, B.Ed, M.Sc & B.Sc with PGDE qualifications
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Lecturer (Guidance & Counseling)

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess M.Ed, B.Ed, B.Sc & M.Sc with PGDE qualifications
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2016

Job Title: Lecturer (Mathematics, Education, Computer and English)

Requirements
Interested candidate should possess M.Ed, B.Ed, B.Sc & M.Sc with PGDE qualifications
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Or
Olude B/Stop,
Ipaja,
Lagos State.
Or
3, Ikorodu Road,
Beside Zenith Bank,
Maryland,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls I need a teaching job at Ikeja , and around egbeda axis. I can teach biology, inter science and agric science. Thank u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bebebella:
Pls I need a teaching job at Ikeja , and around egbeda axis. I can teach biology, inter science and agric science. Thank u
TWS Limited - A printing company in Lagos, is seeking to recruit fresh graduates for the position of:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description
The candidates must be very computer proficient, have good customer service acumen, ability to work shifts including weekend will be a plus and be ready to work in any part of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: career@twsltd.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bebebella:
Pls have any1 received any msg from AGT-10 abt chatting qwith BDM of TKPG INT SERVICE at 4th floor olowu street Ikeja? I just want to know if they r real pls.

I sense fake

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Bebebella post=43218596][/quote]

I believe he isvjust advising that 5he peraon cam drop cv there.
U dont need to wait or second guess if a school is collecting cv or not. If u want it ,u gotta go get it. Submit ur cv to any school of ur choice whether they r collecting cv or not
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nayookafor(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnypar:
I am starting a tutorial center around iju ogun state (after winners chapel). In need of teachers to teach students(primary, secondary and advance level).

Requirements:
He/she must have passion for impacting knowledge on students.

Remuneration: N150 per period

Maths Tuition/Lesson
Skills in Pure Maths, Further Maths, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors, Mechanics, Statistics and Calculus

Science Tuition/Lesson
Skills in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural science, Computer Science, Basic Science, Basic Technology, Practicals / Calculations in Physics and Chemistry

Language Tuition/Lesson
Skills in English Language, English Literature, Yoruba Language and French Language

Humanities
Skills in Government, Civic education, CRS, IRS.

Commercial
Skills in F/Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Geography.

Exam Tuition/Lesson
SAT I, SAT II, IGCSE, TOEFL, JAMB, UTME, SSCE, GCE, WASSCE, NECO, POST UTME, COMMON ENTRANCE, JUNIOR SECONADAY AND CHECKPOINT EXAMS

Interested candidates should forward their cv to Momlilyseyi@gmail.com.

NB: State clearly your desire subjects combination.
Pls note that I placed emphasises on the location which is at Atan-Iju, after winners church Ota-Ogun State.

Thanks.

Like seriously, #150 per period? Are u kidding us? This is ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
SAFETY AND SECURITY WHEN APPLYING FOR JOBS ONLINE...
Con artists pose as employers or recruiters and offer enticing employment or career opportunities in order to commit identity or financial fraud against job seekers. Job seekers who fall for these scams spend time and money, but not the earnings they had hoped for. Fraudulent employers use job applications to collect personal details such as phone numbers and addresses from job hunters as part of an identity theft ploy.

HERE ARE SOME TIPS FOR U BELOW..
Red flags of potential scammers

1.Huge salary

Exaggerate high salaries and promise big part-time earning potential, and seldom offer regular salaried employment.

2. Few jobs, many applicants

Overhype the job demand or amount of available work.

3. Job requires little time or effort

Understate the amount of time and effort needed to perform tasks.

4. No experience or qualification required

Minimize the requirements, experience or qualifications to participate; touting phrases like "No experience is necessary" or job titles like “Graduate Trainee”

5. Pay for more job details

Require money for instructions before explaining how the employment works.

6. No company name, location or job details

Withhold relevant information about the company, job description or responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnypar:
You have gotten a job. Congratulations.... So, when do we start dating?
Who be this one?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
upload111:

I believe he isvjust advising that 5he peraon cam drop cv there.
U dont need to wait or second guess if a school is collecting cv or not. If u want it ,u gotta go get it. Submit ur cv to any school of ur choice whether they r collecting cv or not
Y I asked cos 2 schools around my area refused to collect CV.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016

How far? Have you gotten a job? What has your experience being like? What advise do you have for the unemployed?
Sorry,I saw ur post just now.
Yes,I'm working. My experience has been wonderful. My advise to the unemployed is to have faith in God because He only can do it.
I pray for everybody searching for Job that God will surprise you all with a miracle job before the end of next month.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
nayookafor:

Like seriously, #150 per period? Are u kidding us? This is ridiculous!

Ridiculous is an understatement...m Chaii...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
upload111:

should probably be based on common entrance questions...most may give you quantitative reasoning as well as maths,english, maybe verbal apt and general paper. it may not be all that but surely around those subjects i mentioned.
Best you prepare for all though. Next time you can ask which subjects the written will cover so you can prepare properly..(no harm in asking)

Thanks bro, u r very much right.......Am really learning on here...Appreciate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Slickbishop(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Tpappie:

Ridiculous is an understatement...m Chaii...
the op is sick
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Bebebella:

Y I asked cos 2 schools around my area refused to collect CV.
Refused to collect your cv? Do you know why?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Slickbishop:

the op is sick
That amount for a start up tutorial is small but someone might just need it to keep body and soul together.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Finally God Has answered my prayers for a job. I got a job after the long
awaited search thou not a teaching job. It was an
unadvertised job which I got as a result of my personality(character) and referral. Never despise the
days of little beginning. Even if you
work as a volunteer,intern or what
have you with or without pay,make sure you are doing
something to improve yourself you never can tell when the job will come. I now have options to choose from between two jobs. My
prayers for you still looking for a profitable
job is that God will answer you too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.