Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2582125 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
Finally God Has answered my prayers for a job. I got a job after the long
awaited search thou not a teaching job. It was an
unadvertised job which I got as a result of my personality(character) and referral. Never despise the
days of little beginning. Even if you
work as a volunteer,intern or what
have you with or without pay,make sure you are doing
something to improve yourself you never can tell when the job will come. I now have options to choose from between two jobs. My
prayers for you still looking for a profitable
job is that God will answer you too.
Congratulations.
Cc: Alanposh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
GoldenDr:
Congratulations. Cc: Alanposh
. Thank you sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
. Thank you sir.

Why congrats?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
GoldenDr:

TWS Limited - A printing company in Lagos, is seeking to recruit fresh graduates for the position of:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description
The candidates must be very computer proficient, have good customer service acumen, ability to work shifts including weekend will be a plus and be ready to work in any part of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: career@twsltd.com using the position as subject of email.

I just applied and I got a mail that d application has closed

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onaija62: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Vacancy exists for a graduate teacher of

1. English Language and
2. Yoruba

in a fast growing Government approved school. Interested applicants must be very proficient in English Language. Ability to use Microsoft word will be an added advantage.

Salary: N20,000 monthly
Other incentives: Free accommodation very close to the school, much money to be made through after school lessons.

Interested applicants to call Administrator on 08147892729

Successful applicants must be ready to resume work early in March 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnypar:
.... How I wish I can be my old self?

And how do you mean?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good day all, I am a graduate of physics n I have a passion for teaching. I will be glad if I am informed for vacancies in private secondary schools in benin or warri.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bebebella:

Y I asked cos 2 schools around my area refused to collect CV.

I am kindda suprised to hear that. But let me ask this...was it the principal you met and he refused to collect your cv?
anyway nevermind answering that. Just go to any school of your chioce try not to tell them from the gate that you have come seeking job. Tell them you are here to make inquiries on registering a ward/child. That should get you past the gate. If it takes you to the secretary ,you can hand the secretary your envelope addressed to the principal/proprietress. Tell her its a proposal of how your services can be useful to their school and bla bla bla. then you take a walk. if your cover letter is enticing enough ,,they will definitely give you a call or keep it in their archive pending an opening.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
babawere:

Thanks bro, u r very much right.......Am really learning on here...Appreciate

you are welc bro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
Finally God Has answered my prayers for a job. I got a job after the long
awaited search thou not a teaching job. It was an
unadvertised job which I got as a result of my personality(character) and referral. Never despise the
days of little beginning. Even if you
work as a volunteer,intern or what
have you with or without pay,make sure you are doing
something to improve yourself you never can tell when the job will come. I now have options to choose from between two jobs. My
prayers for you still looking for a profitable
job is that God will answer you too.

Nice one!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
upload111:

Nice one!!!!
. Thank you bro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bebebella:

I just applied and I got a mail that d application has closed

sorry dear. better luck next time. Probably their mail was flooded with so much applications that they had to close before the stipulated date.
I remember sometime ago ,a juicy advert was posted here for home tutor like in the morning and three hours later the post has been filled up.
the unemployment rate is super high,,the economy is not smiling... guys and babes on hustling...speed is of the essence..

Dont worry better ones coming...God bless ur hustle!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Good day all, I am a graduate of physics n I have a passion for teaching. I will be glad if I am informed for vacancies in private secondary schools in benin or warri.Thanks and God bless.

First start with what we often preach here. submit ur cv to schools in your area and stay updated with this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
An outstanding International Secondary School located in the heart of Abuja, is looking for qualified, experienced, well organized, proactive, enthusiastic, and committed individuals with strong interpersonal, communication and IT skills for the below position within the school:

Job Title: Teacher (Art and Design) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Guidance Counsellor) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Drama) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Vocational Studies) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Music) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Modern Foreign Languages) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Design and Technology or Introductory Technology) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Physical Education) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Home Economics) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Nigerian Languages): Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Science)
Qualification and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Business Education) Location
and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (History and Geography) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job title: Teacher (ICT) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Islamic Religious Studies) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Christian Religious Studies) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job tletle: Teacher (Social Studies) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (English Studies) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Teacher (Mathematics) Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have at least 7 Years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE or British experience will be an added advantage. Skills The Teaching Staff must have over 75% proficiency in Information Technology (IT).

Job Title: Vice Principal Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have about 10 Years teaching experience and at least 5 years in leadership position. Skills Applicants should have Leadership, Organization, Planning, ICT and Excellent Public Speaking skills. In addition, the candidate should be able to relate well with people.

Job Title: Principal
Location:Abuja Qualifications and Experience B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Applicants should have about 10 Years teaching experience and at least 5 years in leadership position. Skills Proven track record of managing change and raising standards, a figure of professional authority able to command the respect of students, staff and parents. Resilient, selfless and totally committed.

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters to:hssrecruitments@ gmail.com or hssrecruitments@ yahoo.com All email Subject should state position applied for Clearly e.g: Subject: Teacher (Art and Design) 7 years Experience. Note: Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Application Deadline 10th March, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
I just applied for the role of a male secretary @ Mictec International School this noon, only to get a mail reply 2hrs later, to come for an Interview tomorrow 12pm noon. Hopefully it ends well, expect a feedback......Thanks for d work on here.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
upload111:

First start with what we often preach here. submit ur cv to schools in your area and stay updated with this thread.
I have submitted my CV to about 13 schools and am still waiting for reply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
swaggprofessor:
I have submitted my CV to about 13 schools and am still waiting for reply.
DONT GIVE UP

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
upload111:

I am kindda suprised to hear that. But let me ask this...was it the principal you met and he refused to collect your cv?
anyway nevermind answering that. Just go to any school of your chioce try not to tell them from the gate that you have come seeking job. Tell them you are here to make inquiries on registering a ward/child. That should get you past the gate. If it takes you to the secretary ,you can hand the secretary your envelope addressed to the principal/proprietress. Tell her its a proposal of how your services can be useful to their school and bla bla bla. then you take a walk. if your cover letter is enticing enough ,,they will definitely give you a call or keep it in their archive pending an opening.

Thanks dear God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
I just got this msg saying shortlists you for screening/work brief with BS Multisevices Directors on Fri 26/2/16 by 8am@4.Alh Kareem st, 1st gate bustop , Agidingbi, Ikeja. Pls I just want to know if this is real.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nayookafor(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bebebella:

I just got this msg saying shortlists you for screening/work brief with BS Multisevices Directors on Fri 26/2/16 by 8am@4.Alh Kareem st, 1st gate bustop , Agidingbi, Ikeja. Pls I just want to know if this is real.
FAKE!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by magnificientzaz(f): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks for the info, I also got a Congratulatory message waiting for the next stage.
I will like to know what to expect for a non teaching position, when the next stage is likely to come up so I can make myself available, location of the school and possibly the pay.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Hmmmmm...... ya head dey diah!
For d oral, sniff around ds theead/other threads/Internet/internal 'moles' within d organization 4 likely questions.

All in all, be very composed; don't appear desperate 4 d job - it sends 'warning' signals to ur interviewers. Always put on a smile - it's a winner any day.

Be prepared 2 let dm know ur USP (unique selling point) ie what u have to offer d organization to take it 2 a higher level.

Be passionate in ur words/action. Let dem see d zeal in u. This has a positive correlation to job satisfaction and by inference, work output! A passionate interviewee always has an edge over his competitors.
Congratz in advance.
Best wishes.
[/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Trendy247: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls I urgently need a teaching job in PH
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by funmz(f): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
upload111:

sorry dear. better luck next time. Probably their mail was flooded with so much applications that they had to close before the stipulated date.
I remember sometime ago ,a juicy advert was posted here for home tutor like in the morning and three hours later the post has been filled up.
the unemployment rate is super high,,the economy is not smiling... guys and babes on hustling...speed is of the essence..

Amen

Dont worry better ones coming...God bless ur hustle!

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deborsky(m): 4:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Bebebella:
Pls have any1 received any msg from AGT-10 abt chatting qwith BDM of TKPG INT SERVICE at 4th floor olowu street Ikeja? I just want to know if they r real pls.
have u gotten any information about them? I received similar text, and am having doubt too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iamclime(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
iamclime:

I HAVE THE PREFECT EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR LEARNING CENTRE STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD AND TO GIVE YOUR STUDENTS THE BEST. PM ME FOR DETAILS. YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.
Sunnypar:
I am starting a tutorial center around iju ogun state (after winners chapel). In need of teachers to teach students(primary, secondary and advance level).

Requirements:
He/she must have passion for impacting knowledge on students.

Remuneration: N150 per period

Maths Tuition/Lesson
Skills in Pure Maths, Further Maths, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors, Mechanics, Statistics and Calculus

Science Tuition/Lesson
Skills in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural science, Computer Science, Basic Science, Basic Technology, Practicals / Calculations in Physics and Chemistry

Language Tuition/Lesson
Skills in English Language, English Literature, Yoruba Language and French Language

Humanities
Skills in Government, Civic education, CRS, IRS.

Commercial
Skills in F/Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Geography.

Exam Tuition/Lesson
SAT I, SAT II, IGCSE, TOEFL, JAMB, UTME, SSCE, GCE, WASSCE, NECO, POST UTME, COMMON ENTRANCE, JUNIOR SECONADAY AND CHECKPOINT EXAMS

Interested candidates should forward their cv to Momlilyseyi@gmail.com.

NB: State clearly your desire subjects combination.
Pls note that I placed emphasises on the location which is at Atan-Iju, after winners church Ota-Ogun State.

Thanks.
I HAVE THE PERFECT EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR LEARNING CENTRE STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD AND TO GIVE YOUR STUDENTS THE BEST. PM ME FOR DETAILS. YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bebebella(f): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
deborsky:
have u gotten any information about them? I received similar text, and am having doubt too.

I didn't go I smell fake
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Find attached.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by busuyem: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gavriela Nursery, Primary and Secondary School, located in, Egbokodo-Warri, Delta State has started recruitment for various academic positions. Qualifications required are: 1) B.Edu 2) NCE 3) TCII or other relevant degrees Gavriela Nursery, Primary and Secondary School, 13/14 Comrade Agbeyi Street, Off Erikowa Street, Off Egbokodo, Warri, Delta state. 08033161482, 07015735642, Interview Begins: April 4, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.