Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578858 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iseoluwani: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gpopsicle:

Monday.. what about you? did you go for the interview?

No I didn't
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
emmahoney:
Zulpha Academy & Seminary School is in need
of professional teachers in axis of Shomolu/
Bariga/Akoka/Palmgrove/Onipanu/Gbagada/
Oworonshoki.

K.G, Nursery and Basic 1-5 classes
The above vacancy is urgently needed.

Please apply by sending your CV to
info@zulpha.com
Chess and scrabble is good for the coordination of the mind and vocabulary development.
Contact me if you need a reputable hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Pojomojo:
reputable ultra-modern School with state-of-the-art facilities and about to debut in the upscale area of Ikeja, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:

Job Title: Class Teacher
Kindergarten Pupils
Nursery pupils
Primary 1-6

Qualifications and Experience
Master's Degree, HND, B.Ed or B.Sc. in Education
Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands-on experience
Must be passionate about teaching and savvy in handling Maths and English Language subjects.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Must have strong character and particular about appearance.
Candidates with Montessori trained certificates have added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: goldengateschoolsltd@gmail.com , goldengateschools@yahoo.com

Chess and scrabble is good for the coordination of the mind and vocabulary development.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odutolasodiq(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pojomojo:
Melville college.... 45k for new staff? Laughable

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunbebes(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello. Please, I need schools around Isolo/Ejigbo/Ikotun/Ijegun/Okota axis. I teach crafts partime, once in a week. I will drop my proposal with them. Thanks .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please who has any idea on the working condition of Learning field school,satellite town?this is urgent.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2017
yea
Livebygrace:

How true? Do u know someone working there, pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnpaulbuddy(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Any home tutoring jobs around Lagos??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Igboeze90:
PM me for subject-based SAT Home coaching. Biology and Chemistry only. I make students learn faster and better, teaching them problem-solving skills that will make them score 650 and above in one sitting. God bless you
hello bro, kindly link me up for SAT maths tutoring if you get offers from your side.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MeezPat(f): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls who knows how much DoEstDot Schools pay for housemistress?? ?? ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adakoleagbenu: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
MeezPat:
Pls who knows how much DoEstDot Schools pay for housemistress?? ?? ?

Choi. I jam u for plenty threads o. God go do am for US
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MeezPat(f): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Choi. I jam u for plenty threads o. God go do am for US
My dear if person no rugged these days, u no go get job.. ..U even have one and u wantu leave for a better one.. .....hustle continues till u are up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adakoleagbenu: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
MeezPat:
My dear if person no rugged these days, u no go get job.. ..U even have one and u wantu leave for a better one.. .....hustle continues till u are up there

Word. Can't stop, won't stop till we're there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Krosslife(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
I found this advert when I was going to work this morning. I think it might benefit some people. The place is Bajulaye, Shomolu, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
[b]The visionaries out rightly disagree with such anomaly, and this made them defy all odds to raise sophisticated and independent leaders of tomorrow in Advanced Breed Group of Schools. One does not need to go far to see the effect of such vision and drive. The school is Government Approved and boasts of modern facilities that other of its counter-parts look to with envy. Today, with all the successes it has recorded, ABGS is not aiming at three, but aiming at the sky, and apparently shooting beyond the height of the tallest tree.

Competent Subject Teachers

QualificationBA/BSc/HND

Qualified:

English language tutor(male)
Home economics tutor
Computer Tutor

Responsibilities

Monitor each student’s academic performance and provide feedbacks for improvements.
Develop positive learning environments for students.
Supervise and motivate students to achieve academic goals.
Develop instructional plans and learning materials for students.
Coordinate with school management to develop or revise curriculum plan.
Attend educational trainings and workshops for professional growth.
Maintain student progress reports according to school policies.
Necessary skills

Enthusiasm for science
°Ability to inspire students
Creative thinking
Good communication skills
Patience
People relation

House Master (Hostel)

Qualification
LocationOgun

Responsibilities

Monitor each student’s academic performance and provide feedbacks for improvements.
Develop positive learning environments for students.
Supervise and motivate students to achieve academic goals.
Develop instructional plans and learning materials for students.
Coordinate with school management to develop or revise curriculum plan.
Attend educational trainings and workshops for professional growth.
Maintain student progress reports according to school policies.
Necessary skills

Enthusiasm for science
°Ability to inspire students
Creative thinking
Good communication skills
Patience
People relation
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to advancedbreedgroupofschools@gmail.com[/b]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eboniest(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello nairalanders,pls I need a teaching job around Ikorodu axis.I can teach maths and biology
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gpopsicle(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
kingcliff:
I will go. Hope it's Saturday morning? Where are you taking off from?
how was the interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by faizy90: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please help a sister I read Accounting even if it's private home lesson. I stay around Egbeda. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kindly help with home tutor ooo. i have an Msc physics...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iseoluwani: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ademat7:

Location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Location?
Alausa, Ikeja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good evening, does anybody know the working conditions and salary range of Amazing Grace international school, Wema area, old ife road Ibadan. very urgent
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
faizy90:
Please help a sister I read Accounting even if it's private home lesson. I stay around Egbeda. Thanks
register with tuteria
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Quite an age friends!

I have an urgent vacancy for a female English Teacher in a school in Lekki.

Such a person should be able to teach Diction Creative writing & other aspects of English Language effectively.

A wide range of experience as an English Teacher would also be an added advantage.

Proximity to Lekki is non-negotiable.

Salary: Between 45-50K.

If you know any lady or anyone who knows any lady that fits these descriptions. Please call me on 08135138440 so that I can link the person with the school Principal.

The slot was given to me, but I intend to benefit a job seeker with it.

The pay might not be much, but at all at all na him be winch. ����
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emmatik(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good evening...Pls how real is this tutorial and after registering how soon does one get a placement?

Ademat7:
register with tuteria
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 3:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Emmatik:
Good evening...Pls how real is this tutorial and after registering how soon does one get a placement?

Google tuteria and hv full info, it's very real and the platform is topnotch

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 3:17am On Sep 26, 2017
ravensckar:
Quite an age friends!

I have an urgent vacancy for a female English Teacher in a school in Lekki.

Such a person should be able to teach Diction Creative writing & other aspects of English Language effectively.

A wide range of experience as an English Teacher would also be an added advantage.

Proximity to Lekki is non-negotiable.

Salary: Between 45-50K.

If you know any lady or anyone who knows any lady that fits these descriptions. Please call me on 08135138440 so that I can link the person with the school Principal.

The slot was given to me, but I intend to benefit a job seeker with it.

The pay might not be much, but at all at all na him be winch. ����
Chess and scrabble training is what I do pls help a brother
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emmatik(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2017
OK...Thanks a lot

Ademat7:

Google tuteria and hv full info, it's very real and the platform is topnotch
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Ademat7:

Chess and scrabble training is what I do pls help a brother
Lolz @ 'Help a brother'.

But that's different from my mandate Sir. Anyways, I pray your helper locates you. Or you think sey me self don arrive? Lolz. We're all hustlers o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months to 18years.

At Greensprings, we encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.

Here at Greensprings Community, we place great value on character, moral education and most of all academic achievements.

We are goal-oriented and strive for continuous improvement in teaching and learning which makes us not only value academic success, but also encourage talents of all kinds whether in the arts, drama, music or sports.

Greensprings prides itself on the quality and breadth of its educational experience and the commitment of its remarkable mix of gifted and dedicated professionals.

At Greensprings, we are proud that our teachers are innovative, passionate and contribute effectively to the wider life of the Greensprings School Community which is why we only seek to employ the best and most qualified teachers into our school.

Do you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to take courses in childhood education, consumer education or any other related course?

Are you creative, proactive, self-motivated and patient with students?

If you are convinced that you possess these qualities and are interested in starting a rewarding career with us, you need to apply for this job.

We are open to hearing from you.

Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
LocationLagos
Job FieldEducation / Teaching Graduate Jobs

Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State, is seeking applicants from suitable qualified candidates into her year 2017 GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME.
Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Programme Requirements
Minimum Qualifications:

Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; FRENCH, HOME ECONOMICS, ICT AND DRAMA
Required Competency and Work Skills:

Excellent oral and written communication skills
Positive attitude
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong ethical and moral standards
Dedicated and diligent
Excellent Professional appearance
Method of Application
visit the school website.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
At Berith School we maintain high Biblical and academic standards and remained committed to setting children on a path for success. Our goal is to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.

Assistant Administrator/Grade 5 Teacher

Qualification:BA/BSc/HND

Details:

Assist in overseeing the school operations in the absence of the School Administrator

Teach all subjects in grade 5

Method of Applicationhttp://www.berithschools.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
NUBIAN NIGERIA LIMITED is made up of five (5) main professional segments established to play competitively in the Nigeria oil and gas industry. The various unit that make up the Nubian group are; Nubian Engineering, Nubian Waste Management, Nubian Trade, Nubian Marine and Logistics and Nubian chemicals.
Nubian Nigeria Limited was established in1986 as a reputable limited liability company registered in Nigeria, and is involved in a wide range of consulting services for the oil and gas industry, from the upstream to the downstream. The services provided by the company include resource evaluations for oil and gas tracts, oil and gas, production engineering, investment advisory services, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) systems, oil industry technology training and equipment supply.

The vision of Nubian Nigeria Limited is to be the local company of choice in the oil and gas industry services sector in Sub-Saharan Africa and globally through the deployment of technology, expertise and knowledge-driven work process.

Head Of Nursery School

QualificationBA/BSc/HND

Here are the requirements:

A good background in Montessori system of education
Must be a lady
Must be very passionate about children
Method of Application
Address:11, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.