Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572748 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good evening people.,,,,,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by xavini: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls i need a teaching job around toll gate, Ijaiye and environs, I am good at teaching physics, mathematics, and chemistry with years of experience. Pls any one will to assist should pm me on drerudite2016@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Profandie:
Good evening people.
Does anyone have any information about Mind smith Ltd?
yes,any problem?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ademat7(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2017
it is well bro
ravensckar:
Lolz @ 'Help a brother'.

But that's different from my mandate Sir. Anyways, I pray your helper locates you. Or you think sey me self don arrive? Lolz. We're all hustlers o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ajatim(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Timtech Tutorial Services Vacancy.
If you are interested in taking secondary school students at home around akobo and bodija Area of Ibadan. Please send your name, qualification, location and subjects you can teach to 08060720743.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
There is an urgent vacancy for a female English Teacher in a school in Lekki.

Requirements
Should be able to teach Diction Creative writing & other aspects of English Language effectively.
A wide range of experience as an English Teacher would also be an added advantage.
Must live within close proximity to Lekki.

[url]How to Apply:
[/url]Interested candidates can apply here: English Teacher in Lekki

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by NegeduGrace(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please,can I get info about dynamic group of schools@surulere?,I just received a message requesting me to come for an interview.please help me with the info of payment and working conditions
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by NegeduGrace(f): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Teacherjobs:

Requirements
Should be able to teach Diction Creative writing & other aspects of English Language effectively.
A wide range of experience as an English Teacher would also be an added advantage.

[url]How to Apply:
sir,can u help me get a teaching job with accommodation?I reside in lagos and I am a qualified teacher in the basic classes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
UPLOADing...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Please,can I get info about dynamic group of schools@surulere?,I just received a message requesting me to come for an interview.please help me with the info of payment and working conditions

which area in Surulere?

a rough guess is between 35 and 45k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Teacherjobs:

Requirements

[url]How to Apply:

you may apply via the below link..
http://mitacy.com/index.php?topic=10.new#new
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
www.mitacy.com is back

just launched yesterday..

moderators needed. u may send mail to upload556@gmail.com if u are interested in being a moderator.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by NegeduGrace(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
upload111:

which area in Surulere?

a rough guess is between 35 and 45k
no 32 olufemi road off ogulanna drive

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Good day, I v got an interview @ Mandate College-Obadore. Someone should help me with the salary, welfare and any other useful information regarding prompt payment or not.
ASAP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abdullateef44: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Please ..who else got a call up from welkins international school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnsir(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
A seasoned ICT teacher with experience in teaching the Nigerian and British curriculum(IGCSE) is needed at an international school in Sagamu. Interested applicants should forward their CV to info@thamesvalleycollege org or john.thames@yahoo. com . Good knowledge of graphics design is required.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyrojc(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
A reputable standard school located at Abayi in Aba, Abia state are in need of a qualified Music teacher as well as ICT@computer science teacher for immediate employment. For further information, Please call 07084941619
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
CV Writing TipS

Career Achievements:

The career achievements you list on your CV totally varies in accordance to your profession. It is very important you get it right!

- If you are a sales executive searching for a #sales/marketing job, the kind of career achievements recruiters want to see on your CV is sales targets you have met, volumes of sales you have championed, sales processes/software/channels you have mastered, regions you have covered, etc.

- If you are a #project manager, recruiters want to see how many projects you have participated in, how many projects you have supervised to completion and if you beat the completion deadline, amount of funds you have managed for an entire project. e.g. can you supervise a project with a budget of N100 million?

- If you are an #HR executive,# recruiters want to read how many staff you have worked with, how many workers you helped interview, how much have you worked with in Payroll, what kind of policies you have helped prepared or enforced, etc.

Your #CV is the only document standing between you and that job interview. If you prepare it right, you WILL get called. Let's help you with repackaging your resume. Send me a mail via thepaceholdings@gmail.com with subject FREE CV REVIEW.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have a vacancy for experienced Computer and Music teachers. Also, females that live around the Lekki environs that have a minimum of OND can apply. Send me a PM
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
College of Arts and Science Ekiti State Recruitment 2017…. The Ekiti State College of Arts and Science was established in 2017 to prepare students for Advance level education (WAEC A/Level, Cambridge, A/ level, and UMB), JAMB examinations, University Foundation and preparatory examinations as well as diploma and professional programs.

The College is located in Ekiti State, Nigeria and promise to serve as fountain of knowledge and lay solid foundation for University education and professional career. The school will combine academic excellence with moral discipline and the qualified candidates are to be embodiment’s of these principles.

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher (Agriculture, Economics, Geography, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics and Additional Mathematics, English Language and English Literature, Business Administration /Commerce/ Business Management, Computer Studies and Data Processing, Accounting, Christian Religious Knowledge, Government, History)

Requirements

A minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1 ) and Master’s Degree in the relevant subject to be taught in the school and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience. Professional qualification will be added advantage. An ideal candidate will have strong language skills (Oral and Written English) and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.

Job Title: School Administrator

Requirements

A minimum of Master’s degree and 15 years experience in school administrator. Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in managing school of similar status. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.

Job Title: Head of Administration and Services Location: Ekiti

Requirements

Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Accountancy, strong computer and book keeping skills A minimum of 15 years relevant experience is required Women are strongly encouraged to apply.

Remuneration Compensation package would be generous and competitive, with opportunity for accelerated career progression. How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s (Please include your mobile number/GSM number and email address) to: alecascollege@gmail.com

Application Deadline: 12th October, 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
A boarding secondary school in Shagamu requires the service of a competent Physics teacher. Interview comes up on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 and work commences the following day. Free accommodation is available within school premises. School name is Solid Rock Academy, Shagamu.

You can forward your CV to me via seun@barywhyte.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beebeegirl(f): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Samtobh:
I have a vacancy for experienced Computer and Music teachers. Also, females that live around the Lekki environs that have a minimum of OND can apply. Send me a PM

Any vacant for B. Ed Economics... I can teach lower and upper primary. Secondary Inclusive for Economics, Social Science and Civic Education. I live around Lekki environs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monimekaz(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2017
I can teach English language, Chess and basic mathematics (up to Grade 9) . I live in Lagos . I am graduate of English.. I have 3 years teaching experience. I need a job .....my email is jncharles25@gmail.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
emmahoney:
A boarding secondary school in Shagamu requires
the service of a competent Physics teacher.
Interview comes up on Tuesday 3rd October
2017 and work commences the following day.
Free accommodation is available within school
premises. School name is Solid Rock Academy,
Shagamu.

You can forward your CV to me via
seun@barywhyte.com.ng
how is their pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by scobyy2007: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2017
My brother works with one of the best PFAs (Pension Fund Administrator). Please patronise him.

Do you want to register for RSA (Retirement Savings Account) for pension?

please contact him (Lanre) on 0813 133 7660.

You will get your RSA pin 24hrs

Your RSA is also what some people call "pension account"

Companies that haven't started pension and want to register with PenCom should also contact 0813 133 7660

Outsourcing firms can also contact Lanre for RSA for new recruits.

For any pension related issue please contact Lanre 0813 133 7660
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2017
utchvikky:
how is their pay?
I have no idea, however, you are a French expert.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2017
emmahoney:
I have no idea, however, you are a French expert.
yes,I am asking on behalf of someone.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Barywhyte(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
utchvikky:
how is their pay?
That's between you and them but is the highest among schools in that vicinity
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CellTabRepair20: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2017
But you can make more...
Month ends today!
In all thy getting get wisdom and understanding says the Holy book. It simply means, invest in knowledge! Month ends tomorrow.Get on board the train for financial freedom! With just three (3) Months to the end of 2017, have you finally gotten that job yet or still waiting? B4 the year winds up make real cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices. Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* and see how useful it is for your training needs.

See link below
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Please, I need a good further maths textbook to buy, can anybody recommend any one for me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adeapex:
Please, I need a good further maths textbook to buy, can anybody recommend any one for me

Further mathematics project

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.