Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576869 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2018
VACANCIES!

1. Primary School Class Teachers.
2. Early years instructors

QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must be an EXPERIENCED female
2. Must have done at least one career development training.
3. Must have a minimum of NCE.

MODE OF APPLICATION
Forward CV and cover letter clearly stating position you are applying for to tinypattersacademy@gmail.com OR submit in person at
TINY PATTERS CRÈCHE on No 38 Okporo Road opp Ecobank off Artillery Junction, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Management.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Xtfield:
Send me your number via the email add: christfieldschool@yahoo.com so we can chat on whatsapp

Hello,
Good morning.

I am a graduate of mathematics with three(3) years teaching experience. I would like to know if I should send a mail to you so we can communicate more
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by poeticgig(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I am a microbiology graduate in need of a teaching job in delta state. Any one with vacancies could contact me on ogunsp@gmail.com. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
kehnton:

any vacancy for humanities teacher? thanks!
Yes. Send in your CV.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Hello,
Good morning.

I am a graduate of mathematics with three(3) years teaching experience. I would like to know if I should send a mail to you so we can communicate more
I already have your CV in my mail box. Expect a response within 24 hours.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Horlamidei:

The problem is my location......coming for interview and going back after interview.....but I will apply and try to come..
please do and enclose a cover letter stating what position you are applying for.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Switup post=68755587] i attended Alliance Francais. i teach french and have a 3-year experience in that field. i am however a graduate with a good result. please do me a mention if i am found relevant. thank you [/quote The number you sent is not going through.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fabybankses(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2018
[/b][color=#000099][/color]]TEACHING VACANCIES - AUGUST 2018

In preparation for the 2018/19 session, and as a result of an increase in enrollment and number of classes, the following vacancies exist in CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL & COLLEGE, ADO EKITI. EKITI STATE.

QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum NCE

2. Secondary school subject Teachers in the following areas:

a. English Language
b. Mathematics
c. Biology
d. Geography
e. French
f. Creative & Cultural Arts
g. Computer Studies
h. Economics
i. Christian Religious Studies
j. Housemaster

QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum First Degree in the subjects or related disciplines

3. SUPPORT STAFF
a. Cooks
b. Security Guards

QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum SSCE

MODE OF APPLICATION
Forward CV and cover letter clearly stating position you are applying for to christieldschool@yahoo.com OR submit in person at
CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL & COLLEGE
ZONE D, Onala Phase 2, Balemo Quarters, Oke-Ila , Ado Ekiti.

Closing Date: July 15, 2018. Successful candidates will be expected to resume on August 1, 2018.

Management.
Do you need a Sports teacher/Coach, please you can reach me if you are in need of one. An active sportsman with a university degree in the field. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fabybankses(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Do you need a Sports teacher/Coach? Please you can reach me if you are in need of one. An active sportsman with a university degree in the field. Thanks

Xtfield:
TEACHING VACANCIES - AUGUST 2018

In preparation for the 2018/19 session, and as a result of an increase in enrollment and number of classes, the following vacancies exist in CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL & COLLEGE, ADO EKITI. EKITI STATE.

QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum NCE

2. Secondary school subject Teachers in the following areas:

a. English Language
b. Mathematics
c. Biology
d. Geography
e. French
f. Creative & Cultural Arts
g. Computer Studies
h. Economics
i. Christian Religious Studies
j. Housemaster

QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum First Degree in the subjects or related disciplines

3. SUPPORT STAFF
a. Cooks
b. Security Guards

QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum SSCE

MODE OF APPLICATION
Forward CV and cover letter clearly stating position you are applying for to christieldschool@yahoo.com OR submit in person at
CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL & COLLEGE
ZONE D, Onala Phase 2, Balemo Quarters, Oke-Ila , Ado Ekiti.

Closing Date: July 15, 2018. Successful candidates will be expected to resume on August 1, 2018.

Management.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy (Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja
requires the following staff members in areas of

1. Science
2. Commercial
3. Art (Yoruba inclusive)
as well as
English and Maths teacher.

School assistance is also needed (SSCE or OND, must be computer literate)

All applicants must be residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and environments.

Kindly send your name, qualification, location and subject to handle to:

All qualified will be called for interview

All qualified to resume by August 2018.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Apina(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Xtfield:
You can easily secure cheap and decent accommodation in Ekiti State. A decent self contained can be gotten for as low as 36000 p. a (agency fee inclusive). Send me your CV if you are interested.
Is it a boarding school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
nawebco:
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as All qualified to resume by August 2018.

YOU DID NOT REPLY TO MY LAST QUESTIONS IF CHRISTIANS CAN APPLY TO THE JOB.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
fabybankses:

Do you need a Sports teacher/Coach? Please you can reach me if you are in need of one. An active sportsman with a university degree in the field. Thanks

Send me your CV. I might need a PHE teacher
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Apina:

Is it a boarding school?
Day and Boarding school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
sekzy99:

YOU DID NOT REPLY TO MY LAST QUESTIONS IF CHRISTIANS CAN APPLY TO THE JOB.
my brother, this question is unnecessary. Why not send your application first and let them be the ones to turn you down or will it cost so much to mail your application to the school?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Politicowizard(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Kindly be notified that I can teach Maths, physics and chemistry. I have a degree in Engineering background (1.1), and I have flair for teaching /mentoring. I reside in Lagos, specifically Iyanapaja - ilepo axis. Should I meet your criteria/requirements, reach me via : uchedan5@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlamidei(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Abuja teaching vacancies?

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Xtfield:
my brother, this question is unnecessary. Why not send your application first and let them be the ones to turn you down or will it cost so much to mail your application to the school?
hmmmm. Well am not applying.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Pojomojo:
Divine Pillar Academy Abuja, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Head teacher

*JOB REQUIREMENTS*

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
7years

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor’s Degree/HND

QUALIFICATIONS
• A good First Degree (B.Ed/ B.AEd/B.Sc Ed) or Higher National Diploma in Education from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of 7years relevant post-qualification experience.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar position

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• He/She must be computer literate, as well as possess demonstrable disposition for academic excellence, quality leadership and teamwork.
• Experience in leadership position is a must.
• Interested candidates should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services
• Candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills
• The candidate should not be older than 50 years of age by July 1st, 2018

Salary:
Negotiable

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to Divinepillaracademy@gmail.com

Application Deadline: 29th June, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jeftallion: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Kindly link me up for any teaching job in Ibadan,
My WhatsApp number is 07032144728
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Vacancy available for graduate in the following positions at Dee Ambassador Global College, Off Idanre Road, Store Community Akure Ondo State.

1) Principal
Requirements:
5years experience as a principal
Bsc/BEdu (Msc is an added advantage)
Experienced in school management and administrative job.

2) Vice Principal (Admin and Academic)
Requirements:
2 to 3years working experience as a VP
Bsc/BEdu

3) Fine Art Tutor.
Requirements:
2 to 3 years experience in teaching Fine Art
Bsc or BEdu

4) Mathematics Tutor.
Requirements:
2 to 3 years experience in teaching mathematics
Bsc or BEdu

5) Computer Operator / Receptionist
Requirements:
OND or NCE and experience in customer operation.

Method of application
Qualified candidate should come and submit application letter and CV in person to the:
School Director,
Dee Ambassador Global College
KM 7 Idanre road,
Beside Prayer Center Church of God,
Akure, Ondo State Nigeria.
Or
Call 07031542211
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy
goodconscience:

9. DON'T WAIT FOR ANY OF THESE SCHOOLS TO PUT OUT AN APPLICATION. SOME OF THEM NEVER DO

wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ThatKING(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2018
IDrock:
Job Title: Hostel House Father

Job Description:

To lead, manage and monitor the
running of the boarding house in
accordance with the Roemichs
standard for boarding schools.

To provide all boarders with the best
possible experience of a boarding
education by ensuring a challenging
and supportive environment: a home
away from home for boarders.

To oversee Health and Safety
standards and requirements within the
Boarding House in line with school
policies.

Job Requirements

Application Closing Date:

23rd August, 2015.

Method of Application:

Qualified and Interested candidates
should kindly send their CV's

N.B:

Level of Experience will be of high
consideration.

If any company or recruiter demands
money from you, please report to us
immediately.

You can send
applications to roemichsschool@gmail.com
good morning. Please how much does the school pay for boarding house master ? I mean monthly.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PreciousMma: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Hello everyone, I've gone through this thread, it's really a good one for teachers.

To add to info on teaching jobs, this blog specifically posts teaching jobs:

https://iteachteach..com/

Check it out and see if any job opening applies to you.

All the best!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Biggieboy: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
bola4hustl:

incomplete information. No location.
Happy birthday.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluwatobicoded(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Make money online on Facebook and other social networks directly to your local bank accounts

http://www.codedblogger.com/2018/07/make-money-easily-online.html
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by micflo28(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please nairalanders, I am a graduate of economics but have been teaching mathematics and economics for three years now. Please I need a job in Abuja. Your assistance will be highly acknowledged. My cv is attached. My mail. munachiso4u@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odinacious: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please nairalanders l have a 2.1 in chemistry. I need a teaching job at ABUJA OR JOS. PLS help a sister. I have 1 year teaching exprience. This is my email address fetometer@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CsRockefeller(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Odinacious:
Please nairalanders l have a 2.1 in chemistry. I need a teaching job at ABUJA OR JOS. PLS help a sister. I have 1 year teaching exprience. This is my email address fetometer@gmail.com

Where in jos do u stay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by AdeniyiA(m): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2018
If you need the services of a Mechanical/Technical Drawing and Building Construction instructor, you're in a safe hand of an experienced one... contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.