Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt (991 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Why Yoruba Men Live Long( Screenshot) / My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Mercykayy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
That was the words that came out of Pa Olatunji Odunsi a nonagenarian who clocked 99 in March. Some of the reasons he gave for attaining the nonagenarian status were moderation, discipline and the grace of God.
But he's quite emphatic about the issue of women. Not that he hates women,But he warns that men should not be too loose as to become "addicted to women"
He says,when I took a retrospective took at my life recently,I discovered that this was one of the reasons I enjoy longevity. Again,some of my friends who could not keep their eyes from women,even when they were married,were all gone. Some died in their Prime,while others were a little bit older.
"Our young men should be very careful;it is not everything in skirt They must sleep with". It shortens life.

source: punch........Jan 1,2012
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Men you hear?? It's not all bout pockey pockey like an addict everytime grin

Even women too.

1 Like

Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by jmoore(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Will they hear?
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2013
And will every thing on skirt agree to leave everyone with third leg alone?
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
yellowpawpaw: And will every thing on skirt agree to leave everyone with third leg alone?
gringringrin not totally true.will give you reasons another day,i want to go and prepare ya and cornbeef fried egg for breakfast.i am getting a little hungry
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin not totally true.will give you reasons another day,i want to go and prepare ya and cornbeef fried egg for breakfast.i am getting a little hungry
Since gals don't want to curb their materialistic tendencies but want recharge card moni, weave on, want asoebi money, materialistic forces must pull them towards third leg!
Abi, I de lie?
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Chubhie: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mercykayy:
That was the words that came out of Pa Olatunji Odunsi a nonagenarian who clocked 99 in March. Some of the reasons he gave for attaining the nonagenarian status were moderation, discipline and the grace of God.
But he's quite emphatic about the issue of women. Not that he hates women,But he warns that men should not be too loose as to become "addicted to women"
He says,when I took a retrospective took at my life recently,I discovered that this was one of the reasons I enjoy longevity. Again,some of my friends who could not keep their eyes from women,even when they were married,were all gone. Some died in their Prime,while others were a little bit older.
"Our young men should be very careful;it is not everything in skirt They must sleep with". It shortens life.

source: punch........Jan 1,2012
Words of wisdom there..... I detest men that lack self control over women. But then, healthy sex with your twinflame in the confines of marriage keeps you balanced psychologically,fit and younger. The key lies in taking your time and finding that special one you truely connect with both on the physical and metaphysical level of existence. Youths should look for more creative ways of burning those excess energies and have respect for their bodies.

4 Likes

Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Since gals don't want to curb their materialistic tendencies but want recharge card moni, weave on, want asoebi money, materialistic forces must pull them towards third leg!
Abi, I de lie?
you are right.you are not lieing.of course its their alapa ma sise but want to wear brazillian hair and aso ebi behaviours that makes men capitalize on their laziness and ignorance
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: you are right.you are not lieing.of course its their alapa ma sise but want to wear brazillian hair and aso ebi behaviours that makes men capitalize on their laziness and ignorance
But why don't they want to work sef? Why should guys work for their lazy backsides?
Re: To Live Long,avoid Everything In Skirt by bknight: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Word!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Woman Beheads Husband Because She Was Frustrated With His Lifestyle / Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi / Between Abuja And Lagos Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.