Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? (1124 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / British Citizen Seeks Justice Against Nigeria Police Through Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
For all learned ladies and gentlemen, lawyers and legal expects, how can i seek justice against this military man that has been giving me head ache. should i go to his office and report him to his senior officers or should i go to a law court. i am still confused, dont know the best way to get justice. some people believes that soldiers are untouchable and above the law in nigeria, that is why they do all they want and get away with it. but, i dont believe that. there must be checks and balances some where. please suggest to me the best way.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by fijiano202(m): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Before u file a lawsuit,Firstly make sure u and ur family are not living close to a barrack or army outpost,Secondly try to go thru public defendants,i know a guy that did file a lawsuit,hes now on crunches and his law suit was dismissed...be warned..firsto la commente
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by destino24(m): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2013
you might wanna hire a good attorney for this one undecided
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2013
fijiano202: Before u file a lawsuit,Firstly make sure u and ur family are not living close to a barrack or army outpost,Secondly try to go thru public defendants,i know a guy that did file a lawsuit,hes now on crunches and his law suit was dismissed...be warned..firsto la commente

please, explain more on what you mean by "try to go thru a public defendants". i am begining to think that it is better to look for an illegal justice than the legal ones, considering the situations in nigeria.

Please moderator, you can help by moving this to the front page, thank you.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by fijiano202(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2013
I would advice against using illegal means and also an average attorney wouldnt want to take ur case,cos if the military man is a high ranking officer the army would provide a top-notch lawyer for him,secondly do you have enough finances for revenge? the judiciary system in nigeria is really porous,they may drag the case for 2-3yrs which may affect ur finances,i think the public defendants are free and u may know outright if u have a case or not,lawyers in nigeria would never tell u the truth
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2013
more advice please.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by pharmo25(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2013
fijiano202: Before u file a lawsuit,Firstly make sure u and ur family are not living close to a barrack or army outpost,Secondly try to go thru public defendants,i know a guy that did file a lawsuit,hes now on crunches and his law suit was dismissed...be warned..firsto la commente

I concur...
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by jamace(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2013
OP, what is the headache? Tell us maybe we can analyse to confirm whether it is a headache or otherwise.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2013
jamace: OP, what is the headache? Tell us maybe we can analyse to confirm whether it is a headache or otherwise.

No Sir, you may be the military man or he maybe here. you never can tell.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by SterlingTowers(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2013
If you need a lawyer call this number 07031644320 you do be surprised how we will not only get him court marshalled but on the civil side himself and the nigerian army will pay you in hundred of millions.just call the number above.But first we need to hear your case.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by Joyfullyme: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Get advise from different lawyers so you can filter out the truth.
If you have a solid case , charge him to court. normally it is not just him that you charge but the institution that he represents.
As u charge him to court, give the case a lot of publicity tru NL, the print media, FB and other means.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by IdomaLikita: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Don't be Discouraged! Go Ahead And Press Charges!
A Private Attorney would Cost you a lot so its better to go thru a Public Defendant!
Check with d Ministry of Justice in ur State and make further Enquiries!

I know of a Military man who Kidnapped the Last Born of a Widow (barely 16yrs) and has fathered a child with her! The Distraught Woman is just helpless in the face of this wickedness!

Be sure to give ur case a lot of Social Media coverage too!
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by SterlingTowers(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Joyfullyme: Get advise from different lawyers so you can filter out the truth.
If you have a solid case , charge him to court. normally it is not just him that you charge but the institution that he represents.
As u charge him to court, give the case a lot of publicity tru NL, the print media, FB and other means.
Getting all assortment of lawyers will burn a huge hole in his pocket cos he will have to pay for consultancies . Well don't know how deep the dude 's pocket his, but I tell you the bigger the fish the more interested I become.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sterling Towers: If you need a lawyer call this number 07031644320 you do be surprised how we will not only get him court marshalled but on the civil side himself and the nigerian army will pay you in hundred of millions.just call the number above.But first we need to hear your case.

i will call him, thank you very much. i am still curious to know what will be involved in the case. will it be like him vs me? or soldiers vs me. hope his institution will not rise up to protect him, or is there any judicial platform in the army to seek justice against a soldier instead of law court? please more reply will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ O.P,

Run for your dear life
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2013
mobuch:

@ O.P,

Run for your dear life

For what? are they not human being like you and me?
Re: Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? by unipol(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2013
still waiting for more advice.

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: 7members Ofogbonnaya'sfamily Run Mad / Can Lagos Be Said To Be Working When Nigeria Is Not Working? / Effect Of Peter Obi Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.